Wartune St. Patrick's Day Events

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by fathom75 View Post
    Yes Hades its ONLY for rich cashiers gamers ....

30 chest and nothing ... Like for Apollo, Fiery Ice Wings etc ... i always took chests and i never get lucky at once .... It's not really fair and the random sucks...
    I never spend one dollars more on this game , i finish my vip and play like non cashier ... to boring to try and never get what i want ..
    try but 200 boxes ea event and only gotten 1 mount and ice wings over the year i have player

Comment

Originally posted by R237702978 View Post
      at least give change to non casher to get apollo,,,,,, 180 with this most ballen event usage ,,,,, u will lost many player and get lil paid from internet cuz only lil ppl online.....
      non cashers dosen make them any money and if u know how much they make ea month from this u will sh it ur pants

Comment

stuped game i opan 130 box and dont give me Hades

Comment

Originally posted by choxano159 View Post
          stuped game i opan 130 box and dont give me Hades

Last time, a friend bought 800 chests to get 1 Apollo.

I got Hades in 150 chests, a few people got 2-3 of them in less than 100 chests.
          Just the matter of luck (or the implementation of random function).

Comment

in my survar only one playr have Hades and many ppl opan 200-300 box and dont have! How play this game oks i pay but WARTUN give mi nothing

Comment

24 boxes and got hades, but friend open 2 and got

Comment

gz r2 for unlimited atemps mystery shop that is great
                Last edited by parasidiss; 03-08-2014, 08:50 AM.
                Low Casher Just VIP
                S389 LeonidasGR

Comment

i gona try my luck same ;D last event i got 2 boxes and got wings ;D wish me a luck

Comment

pls make a fate Stone quest/event ;-;

Comment

• can we get new upgrade on clothes in the shop plz cause I am getting tired of those close

Comment

• people on my server got few k soul crystals i got jus 2K we need gems evnt or whipe vent i got more than 1K whips

Comment

• The past 2 months worth of Events were crappy. A 5 year old can think of more imaginative quests and prizes.R2 should start listening to their client basis before this game ruins them completely! Suggestion:
                          1.) Bring back the Voucher System.
                          Keep existing systems; but reapply the old one for Voucher Bonus for WB. [20-1 (V vs. BB)]
                          In refence to WB:
                          Old: [MIN] 5% Stats Bonus = 20 Voucher / [MAX] 50% Stat Bonus = 400 Vouchers
                          New:[MIN] 5% Stats Bonus = 20 Bound Balen / [MAX] 50% Stat Bonus = 400 Balens. <<< **** like this leads to hackers and mismarket price fluxes.
                          In reference to Cooldowns:
                          Players should be given the opportunity to use Voucher or Balen to speed up CD.
                          Use the same exchange ratio listed above [20 - 1] when price converting items.
                          In reference to Main Shop:
                          You can offer a new tab in Main Shop and re-price some older items: i.e. Bullhorn, L.Bullhorn, all Roses, Transporters, and Gems).
                          Offer an exchange program to convert Gold into Vouchers = 100k = 1 Voucher
                          Events like these make saving Vouchers completely worth it.
                          2.) All these "special boxes" that require 25 Balens to open; drop them or change the price to 25k Gold to open.
                          Sacrificing a fairly steep price in Gold is comparable; but not highway robbery for mundane rewards greater than 50% of the time.
                          They are a free drop, free to keep/collect; so keep the REPRICED TO OPEN!

3.) Good Luck Charms and Infinity Wheels should be added to Spire Chest summary.

4.) Clothing Synthesis should have specific recipes vs. random chance.
                          Sure it is okay to generalize to say you need a Lv.3+ Clothing Item for a "chance" to receive rare synthesis; but to sum it up, it is a programmer's lazy way out of underrating a critical player aesthetic and to show you care about them.

5.) Mahra and

6.) OPEN FARMS!!!!!!!!!!!! Sick of seeing "Coming Soon" for the past 2 years.
                          7.) Bring back and open Homestead.
                          Even I could program a simple button start/timer event in less than a day.
                          Offer Friends the opportunity to visit your Homestead and charge/sign your Registry for an EXP Boost. (Registry Bonus)
                          Players can only sign Friends' Registry once per day.
                          This would also be a great way to build on an older mechanic: Rose Exchange.
                          100 Friends to maximize RB
                          1% EXP + x1 Charm per Friend charge.
                          EXP gained per hour = 10k + RB

8.) All unused Legendary Stones should be added to Synthesis for upgrade.

9.) Add new ToK Mount!!
                          All previous Event Mounts should be available for purchase in Main Shop using Balen or BBs.

10.) Increase Crypt Token count to 190 [MIN] / 380 [MAX w/ Crypt Key].
                          - OR -
                          Add in 100 more levels to Cata-blitz.

In conclusion, stop expanding and start refining systems and mechanics. There are so many GREAT ideas in play; but are quickly undermined by over-pricing or the lack in player foresight.
                          R2 makes PLENTY from advertising sponsorship that they can readjust terms to appeal customer basis. They stand to reap more money by backing off the heavy restrictions on gaining player materials.

Comment

• They will have whips and SC events but they will just give 3 leaf clover or none. xD

If these happens again r2 is goin down down and down....

Comment

• I would like to see Fate stone consumption event, long time no see such thing.
                              also, hope for whips/souls event giving leaf clovers.
                              thank you

Comment

• Shouldnt we start getting Charm Boxes today??? I got 0 blitzing 50 lvls of catas so far!

Comment

Working...
                                X