No announcement yet.

[Announcement] Server Time Change 3/9

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Compensation will reward Sylph Hades from R2.....be happy!!
    Nick:Kabuto
    Level:120
    Guild:Serenity
    Server:[S14] Serenity Lake

Comment

Originally posted by ibzc00 View Post
      It's fixed, stop crying now, just an hour late.
      LOL
      do u think fixed program is easy...
      an hour late, but its take 2 days tp fixed it
      its holiday! no programer available
      Starts from the Heart, Do it with Sincerity, and Enjoy the Fun

Comment

S40 bug no reset for event, devotion and other....

Comment

devotion reset at 06:00

Comment

there, got reseted in western server...

(it's 6am server time here)
            Lunay - Knighted knight
            23.25M BR
            Guild : SHIELD
            West coast server r2 S38

Comment

Brilliant! Just freaking brilliant. How many programmers does it take to restart a server correctly? We'll never know because it seems that it is Mission Impossible. S45 and S47 recently merged and that went smoother than this simple time change. So we know there is a problem, Houston, just how much longer are we to be inconvenienced?
              Devotion not reset.
              Bounties not reset
              Reclaim exp missing from Daily Events.
              Online Rewards not working.
              And those are just a few things.

EDIT: it appears things have been reset. Thanks.

Comment

While you are all B!tching on this forum blaming R2 for this, Get to know who frickin' made this game

I laugh my *** off at you ALL blaming the HOST of the game.

7ROAD/Proficient City are the developers, Go and bug them instead, Tell them to make a better game. Oh wait, They wont do that... Why??? Because they use hosts and already have you all LIVING on the game. Go figure why they're so bad at fixing things. People are stupid enough to pay, So they don't see no reason to fix anything any time soon.

R2 can't do a frickin' thing about it. Idiots!!!!

Comment

there is so many bug in game right now, like the farm cant revive the plants.

Comment

Originally posted by Diztortionist View Post
                    While you are all B!tching on this forum blaming R2 for this, Get to know who frickin' made this game

7ROAD/Proficient City are the developers, Go and bug them instead, Tell them to make a better game. Oh wait, They wont do that... Why??? Because they use hosts and already have you all LIVING on the game. Go figure why they're so bad at fixing things. People are stupid enough to pay, So they don't see no reason to fix anything any time soon.

Yes 7Road/Prof City are the developers of the game, but they don't install the patches/fixes/updates. They send that to R2 games and THEY install said material. Mods on this forum have admitted as much. So don't go calling ppl idiots when you are just as misinformed as the rest of them.

Comment

• My blitz auto stop when Im out WTH

Comment

• And if that s hit is broken, Its R2's fault? No. As you quite rightly pointed out, The dev's send that to R2 to patch it, So I guess I'm still not wrong or "misinformed".

And I may call any idiot an "idiot" if I like.

Comment

• The funny thing is that they seem to havent got a testserver... every week 3-4 new servers but not even one to test new updates?!

Comment

• Originally posted by Diztortionist View Post

Grats, you're now the biggest idiot on the forum.

Comment

• what time is WB?
                              when EDT was at 11.00
                              when EST was at 11.30

If it is at 11.30, please remove announcement at event name
                              it show
                              EVENT NAME : World Boss - Bloodfang EVENT TIME : 11.00
                              Last edited by Reng_O_Reng; 03-09-2014, 12:53 PM. Reason: add time
                              Starts from the Heart, Do it with Sincerity, and Enjoy the Fun

Comment

• please bring back the exact time of the server like before, its very confusing for me.

Comment

Working...
                                X