• Show
Clear All

• [Promotion] Fate Stone Pack

Duration: 3/7 - 3/9 23:59 (Server Time)

Servers:
    • R2Games: S1 - S431
    • Kabam: S1 - S73
    • Armor Games: S1 - S7

Description: Over the weekend we'll be having a sale on two different Fate Stone Packs. Be sure to get yours before the weekend is over!

Fate Stone x2, Soul Crystal x10, Lvl. 1-5 Gem Pack x1
    Price: 69 Balens. Limit of 100 per day.

Fate Stone x10, Soul Crystal x50, Lvl. 1-5 Gem Pack x5
    Price: 299 Balens. Limit of 20 per day.

I tryed 4 x pack for get 20 x lvl 1-5 gem pack i got 3 x lvl 2 gems and 17 x lvl 1 gems

Sure its a lvl 1-5 gem pack so its not only lvl 1-2 gem pack?
    Last edited by dwmedia; 03-08-2014, 04:42 PM.
    Character - Taggen
    Server - S100 Goulpass Keep
    Class - Archer
    Battle Rating -2.4M BR
    Slyph - Orange Electro, Light, Dark
    Highest CW ranking - 26th

Comment

Eh, this is more of a Gem and Soul Crystal pack.
      "… Stupid people do stupid things.
      Smart people outsmart each other.
      Then themselves! Then themselves! …"

CondorHero status: ██
      TheGuardingDark status: ██
      senadbasic status: ██
      oxykotton status: ██

Comment

increase the level for brutal edge

Comment

Originally posted by dwmedia View Post
          i chooes to put the balens into Jewel hunt instent lvl 1-5 gem pack is like 4x lvl 1 gems and 1 x lvl 2 gems.
          man choees to but bansel in2 mansle.
          Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
          [No longer logging in]

Comment

Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
            man choees to but bansel in2 mansle.
            Condor I don't know who you are but the little time I been on these forums. I notice the amount of trolling you do here is just disgusting. Trolling on forums is one thing but to go to the point where you clearly harass someone that his/her first language is not English is just sick. Idk if you are trying to be funny or whatever but you should learn to respect people, and not disrespect them for not writing in perfect English. His/her words may not be perfect but they are legible most of the time. At least he is actually trying you know. How would you like it if someone mocked you constantly on the forum? Learn to treat others with respect. Constantly see you reply to this person just blatantly harassing him and for some reason you are not banned for it. I don't know why you are allowed to get away with this.
            Last edited by Oblivion5; 03-06-2014, 10:45 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Oblivion5 View Post
              Condor I don't know who you are but the little time I been on these forums. I notice the amount of replying you do here is just disgusting. Commenting on forums is one thing but to go to the point where you clearly harass someone that his/her first language is not English is just sick. Idk if you are trying to be proper or whatever but you should learn to disrespect people, and not respect them for not writing in perfect English. His/her words may not be perfect but they are illegible most of the time. He is not actually trying you know. How would you like it if someone mocked you constantly on the forum? Learn to treat others with respect. Constantly see you reply to this person just blatantly harassing him and for some reason you are not banned for it. I don't know why you are allowed to get away with this.
              Oblivion5 I don't know who you are but the little time I been on these forums. I notice the amount of trolling you do here is just disgusting. Trolling on forums is one thing but to go to the point where you clearly harass someone that his/her first language is not English is just sick. Idk if you are trying to be funny or whatever but you should learn to respect people, and not disrespect them for not writing in perfect English. His/her words may not be perfect but they are legible most of the time. At least he is actually trying you know. How would you like it if someone mocked you constantly on the forum? Learn to treat others with respect. Constantly see you reply to this person just blatantly harassing him and for some reason you are not banned for it. I don't know why you are allowed to get away with this.

Comment

Originally posted by MrPunkinHead View Post
                Oblivion5 I don't know who you are but the little time I been on these forums. I notice the amount of trolling you do here is just disgusting. Trolling on forums is one thing but to go to the point where you clearly harass someone that his/her first language is not English is just sick. Idk if you are trying to be funny or whatever but you should learn to respect people, and not disrespect them for not writing in perfect English. His/her words may not be perfect but they are legible most of the time. At least he is actually trying you know. How would you like it if someone mocked you constantly on the forum? Learn to treat others with respect. Constantly see you reply to this person just blatantly harassing him and for some reason you are not banned for it. I don't know why you are allowed to get away with this.
                What's the point of this? I am sure I am not the only person who thinks he is being a total ****** to dwmedia.

Comment

What's the point of this? I am sure I am not the only person who thinks he is being a total ****** to dwmedia.
                  I'll be honest: I started it.

Comment

I'll be honest: I started it.
                    Well no one should be disrespecting anyone based off there nationality. That's like being racist on the forums. Not sure how these posts just get ignored. I sent you a pm because wasn't sure you reply back here, but anyways just saying playing fun is one thing but constantly posting and clearly mocking someone who isn't American that's just wrong. That's no different than being racist toward someone or any other type of discrimination.
                    Last edited by Oblivion5; 03-06-2014, 11:20 PM.

Comment

Well no one should be disrespecting anyone based off there nationality. That's like being racist on the forums. Not sure how these posts just get ignored. I sent you a pm because wasn't sure you reply back here but anyways just saying playing fun is one thing but constantly posting and clearly mocking someone who isn't American that's just wrong. That's not different than being racist toward someone or any other type of discrimination.
                      Who said anything about nationality?
                      You're throwing out false accusations.

Comment

Who said anything about nationality?
                        You're throwing out false accusations.
                        Dwmedia is obviously not from the USA. He obviously doesn't know English well. You are mocking his language which is directed toward his nationality. Whether or not you are ignorant on that it doesn't matter. The fact is you are being discriminatory against him. Okay let's take out the whole nationality thing for argument sakes. You are still being discriminatory against someone who doesn't know English well. That's not right.

Example, If someone from indonesia posted on these forums. You know they don't know English well and you mock there language? You think that's right? What if your family member had a speech problem and someone just mocked him? Would you just laugh?

Comment

Dwmedia is obviously not from the USA. He obviously doesn't know English well. You are mocking his language which is directed toward his nationality. Whether or not you are ignorant on that it doesn't matter. The fact is you are being discriminatory against him. Okay let's take out the whole nationality thing for argument sakes. You are still being discriminatory against someone who doesn't know English well. That's not right.
                          Ignorant? Sure buddy.

You smell funny.

Now I'm being discriminatory towards your brand of body wash because you don't know how to scrub well. That's not right.

Comment

Ignorant? Sure buddy.

You smell funny.

Now I'm being discriminatory towards your brand of body wash because you don't know how to scrub well. That's not right.
                            Don't know why you are getting so mad. Ignorant isn't a bad word. It just means you don't know of something. I am ignorant about many things. People are ignorant about many things. Stop taking words so offensive. I already pm'd you this but ill post this right here. Whether dwmedia is not from here, has a problem with his speech/writing, etc he shouldn't be treated that way. Help him out a bit if it's too hard to read. Don't just make fun of him. I don't know how you can condone such acts anyway. What he is doing is being discrimintory against dwmedia. I bet you were the type of bully in school that picked on the fat kid or the kid in the wheel chair or the smart kid that no one wanted to friends with.
                            Last edited by Oblivion5; 03-06-2014, 11:32 PM.

Comment

Don't know why you are getting so mad. Ignorant isn't a bad word. It just means you don't know of something. I am ignorant about many things. People are ignorant about many things. Stop taking words so offensive. I already pm'd you this but ill post this right here. Whether dwmedia is not from here, has a problem with his speech/writing, etc he shouldn't be treated that way. Help him out a bit if it's too hard to read. Don't just make fun of him. I don't know how you can condone such acts anyway. What he is doing is being discrimintory against dwmedia. I bet you were the type of bully in school that picked on the fat kid or the kid in the wheel chair or the smart kid that no one wanted to friends with.
                              If you were a betting man, you'd be wrong.

People can be so stupid even with 100% sincerity.

Edit: 666 post. Woot.

Comment

Working...
                              X