[Promtion] Sepulcrum Pack

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Promtion] Sepulcrum Pack

Duration: 3/11 - 3/13 23:59 (Server Time)

Servers:
    • R2Games: S1 - S433
    • Kabam: S1 - S74
    • Armor Games: S1 - S7

Description: We'll be having a special Sylph Sepulcrum on sale for a limited time! Be sure to take advantage of this special pack before it ends!

Sylph Sepulcrum x5, Sylph EXP Scroll x1
    Price: 139 Balens. Limit of 200 per day.

Sylph Sepulcrum x50, Sylph EXP Scroll x10
    Price: 1299 Balens. Limit of 20 per day.

better give us SC EVENT with lucky clover to repair your mistake after the wip event when all people quit not think about yourself making money think aboutnon-casher playing on your server and make them popular and make your hard cashers to have oponents.

Comment

hmmm.... would be more interested in purchasing a sepulcrum pack if sylph rewards were given as scheduled or some communication were forthcoming as to a make-up sylph arena event (which is the only really acceptable solution).

Comment

wartune has become the worst game online the Korean/Chinese programmers cant fix a thing the only thing they do is break everything. Sure wartune you think we are idiots you want to break **** so ony way for us to get whats deserved is to break **** so we are forced to purchase. Well you all can kiss my arse its time to give up on wartune and stick to real programmer games. anyway who continues to play this game is just as foolish as I have been wasting money. But I have had enough and Emma NEVER answers anyone so she has the same attitude as wartune they just DON'T CARE

Comment

will there be any sylph training event? i hope there's an unlimited soul crystal event
          S404 Jade River
          Wiseman
          Founder of Fairy Tail
          View My Blog:

We Don't Give Up Until the Bitter End. That's What It Means to Be in Fairy Tail

Comment

Originally posted by stuckywartune View Post
            wartune has become the worst game online the Korean/Chinese programmers cant fix a thing the only thing they do is break everything. Sure wartune you think we are idiots you want to break **** so ony way for us to get whats deserved is to break **** so we are forced to purchase. Well you all can kiss my arse its time to give up on wartune and stick to real programmer games. anyway who continues to play this game is just as foolish as I have been wasting money. But I have had enough and Emma NEVER answers anyone so she has the same attitude as wartune they just DON'T CARE
            It's you who are the foolish one to waste your money on this game. BTW, why are you here anyway I thought you hate the game?
            S404 Jade River
            Wiseman
            Founder of Fairy Tail
            View My Blog:

We Don't Give Up Until the Bitter End. That's What It Means to Be in Fairy Tail

Comment

Is this the true reason no Sylph Arena awards, either daily or weekly, were given out today?

Originally posted by R2_Emma View Post
              Duration: 3/11 - 3/13 23:59 (Server Time)

Servers:
              • R2Games: S1 - S433
              • Kabam: S1 - S74
              • Armor Games: S1 - S7

Description: We'll be having a special Sylph Sepulcrum on sale for a limited time! Be sure to take advantage of this special pack before it ends!

Sylph Sepulcrum x5, Sylph EXP Scroll x1
              Price: 139 Balens. Limit of 200 per day.

Sylph Sepulcrum x50, Sylph EXP Scroll x10
              Price: 1299 Balens. Limit of 20 per day.

Comment

Originally posted by TheLandlord View Post
                hmmm.... would be more interested in purchasing a sepulcrum pack if sylph rewards were given as scheduled or some communication were forthcoming as to a make-up sylph arena event (which is the only really acceptable solution).
                Was coming here to say exactly this!

Comment

OMG so no weekly prize on sylph arena and now you want us to pay 13$ for it??

That is just f.....

Comment

NICE ONE! the compensation given for sylph reward.. WE HAVE TO PAY TO REDEEM OUR COMPENSATION!! LOLLLLLLLLLLLL
                    and today too, still no daily sylph reward.. sighhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh*

Comment

no daily sylph reward ????????

Comment

This is too funny. I'm glad that I have not spent 1 cent on this game.

Comment

Originally posted by puttter View Post
                          no daily sylph reward ????????
                          The last daily sylph reward was saturday

Comment

Originally posted by stuckywartune View Post
                            This is your compliment towards Wartune. Your compliment does not suit all people rather than yourself. The money you spent in Wartune is not a waste, because you are the one that decided to spend and did not think of this before acting. You agreed to the Terms And Conditions of this game which again means the money you spent is not a waste. If you do not like a game, I suggest you don't tarnish or spoil the image of the game, rather you simply pack your loads and leave. Wartune will still remain the game as it is. By the way R2 are the ones making this game a great game, and however it will be best if you could respect and encourage them to continute the works!

Comment

why must RC GM hhmmmm.....

Comment

Working...
                              X