[Announcement] Wartune Weekly Maintenance 3/13 @ 3:30 AM EST

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LordVOODOO View Post
    Wont be fair for rest servers! As test server (S1 is exactly testing server from months) you have all new things at least one week early from rest servers! That mean higher lvl Hades (still a lot players are not maxed his lvl), higher lvl and probably better cards, also as oldest server you have oldest players and they for sure have lvl10 enlightement and better astrals, cuz of more world bosses in time (and before we had 3 world bosses, not just two, so you have tons gold and daru advantage), more tanks in time so probably more runes (for those of you that had been lucky) and ofc these runes are upgraded to max..., so you must NOT play with others, cuz of your tech advance! Simply is not fair to rest of us. If you are not happy of that fact feel free to use your free right to change your server!
    i dont know where u have been this hole time by 1week dosen give that that much over us and if u had planded to get hades u had it max lvl the time u got it so theres nothing they win there.. and with ur logi you are saying all servers can only play with them self because of the are making a new server ea week........ 1 week is nothing so stop with that bull sh it about the s1 players been ahead of all ppl..... and no im not from s1

Comment

Wont be fair for rest servers! As test server (S1 is exactly testing server from months) you have all new things at least one week early from rest servers! That mean higher lvl Hades (still a lot players are not maxed his lvl), higher lvl and probably better cards, also as oldest server you have oldest players and they for sure have lvl10 enlightement and better astrals, cuz of more world bosses in time (and before we had 3 world bosses, not just two, so you have tons gold and daru advantage), more tanks in time so probably more runes (for those of you that had been lucky) and ofc these runes are upgraded to max..., so you must NOT play with others, cuz of your tech advance! Simply is not fair to rest of us. If you are not happy of that fact feel free to use your free right to change your server!
      EVERYONE got hades event at same time on US west servers (S1 is US west) and 1 week in cards is nothing given 10 atempts takes 60 hours and contrary to belief S1 do not have the strongest players as on 1 appears as a tower of kings shadow and that is Kessar (rank 4 x-server player strength ranking).. as for the rest of your points the older servers will have basically the same as 1 week is nothing to really get ahead and when S1 does get a patch early they make sure there is no way S1 can balen it till they unlock that option for all when everyone gets the patch.

S1 should be reconnected with all other US west servers and if you say i only saying this as i do have a S1 profile well the is semi active these days as i only use it to chat with the guild as they are good friends you don't walk from
      Cyanide
      Server: R2Games S230 Cross Chasm (Oceanic)
      Guild: Sicario

Comment

pleas kan u tel me waai i buy 50 clover boxes and still noting in waai i have no same chance like others this is the 4 time i try to buy boxes and in al no hades ore wings i do almoost whit all event along and ther in non of my boxes somting

Comment

same for me i buy same amounth boxes got no hades andpeople buy 4 boxes and ge 1 i mena it can't be luck anymore i love this game but somthimes it get very unfair even for people who do buy balens

Comment

Originally posted by Korica View Post
            same for me i buy same amounth boxes got no hades andpeople buy 4 boxes and ge 1 i mena it can't be luck anymore i love this game but somthimes it get very unfair even for people who do buy balens
            i brought over 800 clover boxes before i had my 1st hades drop .. its pure luck based like winning at poker
            Cyanide

Comment

i no thave that mutch money for it and peopel cant be that un lucky

Comment

i know a few that have done over 900 boxes without a single hades drop
                Cyanide

Comment

Emma, pls tell to developers that bug with bounty fish still is not fixed! Still in half time when we catch bounty fish we get lvl5 luck stones, not bounty scrolls. In the end why we are wasting our time to wait for baunty scrolls if we will get luck stones, if we need stones we simply will catch green fishes.
                  Actually that bug was caused by lag, that happened to me too, but I'm aware that I'm lag and that's why it happened. Just refreshed to fix it.

The Magic is Within Ourselves

Comment

Emma ... this gentleman just volunteers his server to be test server .... please listen to him and go **** completely his server and leave S1 in peace at the next patch

Thank you
                    ValKitteh - S1
                    "The Town Hall is outside"

Comment

Originally posted by Clin7eas7wood View Post
                      You dont need to be connected to the others server you have very big population you can manage without the other servers .
                      The parasite troll alt population is indeed very high is S1. But the thousands of level 10-30 are not doing arena or BG ... they are not doing anything for that matter, except login during patch time or asking us to look into our crystal ball for the next move from the dev.

The rest of us, i mean by that the true S1 population, is about 50 players login daily from all levels, add another 50 players login about twice a week and it's shrinking.

Do you ever get the 3 knights AI in arena ? ... not the bug at the start but their real role in the game is to get them when you don't have a fight after about 1min30 matching. You don't have a fight after 1min30 when you are the only team doing arena, all level included.

You know how long it takes to do arena getting the 3 knight AI for about half the fight ? ... no of course you don't ... i do and so does the few people trying to do arena on S1, the other have given up fighting level 80.

And btw, this is not a whine post because i lose in arena or BG ... i'm one of these level 80
                      ValKitteh - S1
                      "The Town Hall is outside"

Comment

Hey how it going
                        Vica Kuechle

Comment

Yeah that's cool I'm on my I pod touch playing this game bit shure how to do it
                          Vica Kuechle

Comment

please fix the bug gold and daru from magic pot event before.
                            You ever said that you will work hard to fix them asap.
                            Axure Archer ~ S54 Starford Fortress ~ NUBARCHER

Comment

Originally posted by TjiTzUr View Post
                              i dont know where u have been this hole time by 1week dosen give that that much over us and if u had planded to get hades u had it max lvl the time u got it so theres nothing they win there.. and with ur logi you are saying all servers can only play with them self because of the are making a new server ea week........ 1 week is nothing so stop with that bull sh it about the s1 players been ahead of all ppl..... and no im not from s1
                              Yeye, its so "easy" to lvl up Hades to lvl80, yes ofc... Pls dont talk trash! And for example S1 vs S45... this is months difference, months of collecting daru and gold from world bosses for enlightement and astrals! The guy from server 45 if he is not insane casher have 0 chance vs guy from S1 if he is playin everyday and dont miss world bosses!

Edit: and its not only gold and daru from world bosses. Newer players in newer server missed some of the events and they havent some of mounts that older players have. This is stats that CANT be compensate. Its same with soul crystals and mount whips - more time for playing = more whips for more stats and more SC for higher lvl of soul engraving, also more gems from crypt for higher lvl gems - its all connected! Same with lvl70 PvE set and lvl70 jewels and rings! To make them all legendary you need "ONLY" 1600 lvl70 stones!!! So if you are in older server you had more time to run Lych NM and to buy stones from guild shop and upgrade your equipment. One more thing - talents. When аdmins gave us the patch with talents older players again have an advantage. Why?! If you was alrdy lvl80 at the moment when we got talents in that case you use all ur exp only to upgrade talens! In same time newer players they need to lvl up, to get unlock higher lvl talents, so those players (newer) need to spend some of their exp in leveling their toon, not their talents! For example you cant have HS higher than lvl10 if you are not lvl63, while if you are alrdy lvl80 you just upgrade HS and other talents! And in the end just like in arena and BG we have cap of 10 lvls difference so must be the same with servers! - 10 servers difference, that mean players from S1 to face max players from S11! Else the time difference = tech advance will be too big for older player and only insane cashers can probably win in such fight!

And after all of this you want to tell me that older server havent tech advance?! Yes "sure"! You want to tell me that player from S1 must face players from S50 for example?! And whats the point? Just to been bully and to satisfy your ego and complexes?! Thanks, but no thanks!
                              Last edited by LordVOODOO; 03-12-2014, 12:41 PM.
                              BEYOND GODLIKE!

Comment

Originally posted by Flame_Ace View Post
                                Actually that bug was caused by lag, that happened to me too, but I'm aware that I'm lag and that's why it happened. Just refreshed to fix it.
                                Nope, its not lag! Tell me how the hell lag will change bounty fish if in that moment in that row there is no other fish, no other?! And in the end instead of scroll i got stupid stones...
                                BEYOND GODLIKE!

Comment

Working...
                                X