No announcement yet.

[Promotion] Limited Pack

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[actually you only get 1 foer every 10, so you only get 20 lv 6 loids for your 200 lv 5.

Comment

running a Money Event if a lot people cant login very smart R2....

Comment

Why are people complaining? This is so much cheaper than when they first sold this in May of last year.

Comment

well need sepulcrum a lot.. and mahra after it

Comment

i dont know what u did and changed in game ... i cant log on... i always stuck in 73% (( pls fix it or tell me what to do

Comment

Where is the ... lvl 3 crytaloid dont they think so stupid what ... is this
              Last edited by MemoryLane; 07-17-2014, 01:01 PM.

Comment

okay besides lighthouse2 havin difficulties with his loading you all are just plain idiots. whats happens usually RIGHT AFTER EVENTS LIKE THIS??? oh right class wars! which means that SELLING THE CRYSTALOIDS FOR LVL 50 AND 60 GEAR IS A SMART BUSINESS VENTURE. synthesizing them up for the lvl 70 loids is idiotic, just wait for the class wars to crop up then buy your precious loids that you whine for in the hot deals. and no, this game STILL rewards the patient you just don't hear about it cus they are patient and happy since they get what they want. yet again, you all should really think about things like this in the perspective of usual prices, time, business models, player mentality, monthly events, and the size of players wallets.

Comment

Originally posted by arcaneguardian View Post
                  I recall the Lv.5 Loids [6] is tagged @ 135 Balens/10pcs. So maybe this is cheaper but then again...
                  and i did the math, at 135 per 10 loids you save out on about 100 balen give or take a few,

and the reason for no legendary stones is cus they run the miraculous shard event during class wars genius. plus you can buy lvl 70 stones in the glory crystal shop

Comment

can u make any serious deal???? what its that promotion !!!! player need more esencial stuff...that its ridiculuos............whake up your phantasy R2

Comment

keebs keebs keebs keebs.. *flies away*
                      ooo naww, you didn't. you gotta be trollin' me o_O

Comment

expensive ...
                        Last edited by MemoryLane; 07-17-2014, 01:01 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by doggone2 View Post
                          remember u can synth the lvl 5 loids 2 lv 6 so the 200 lvl 5 loids can become 100 lv 6 loids
                          100 lvl 5 loids makes 10 lvl 6 loids, hence 200 lvl 5 loids would make 20 lvl 6 loids. Just saying.

Comment

why cant we have an event where we are allowed to spend bound balen? i know R2 has to make money, but what about those that cant afford to pay?

Comment

Originally posted by doggone2 View Post
                              remember u can synth the lvl 5 loids 2 lv 6 so the 200 lvl 5 loids can become 100 lv 6 loids
                              Actually 200 lvl 5 loids would only become 20 lvl 6 loids it is a 10:1 conversion

Wartune
                              KABAM S35
                              Arcturis
                              LVL 70 Mage
                              85k BR

LoA
                              GTArcade S51
                              Arcturis
                              LVL 50 Berserker
                              120k BR

Comment

hey bro sup ahha iam play in s48 imperial so take som e free foor the non vip i dont have vip or i need buy the vip whyt balens

Comment

Working...
                                X