[Promotion] Big Spender

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Promotion] Big Spender

Duration: 3/14 – 3/16 23:59 (Server Time)

Servers:
    • R2Games S1 – S434
    • Kabam S1 – S74
    • Armor Games S1 – S7

Description: Use Balens to purchase items in the Shop and be showered with unique rewards!

Rewards:
    • Spend 2,000 Balens to receive: 200,000 Gold, 100,000 Daru, Crypt Tokens x80, Mahra x5, Lucky Clover x1
    • Spend 5,000 Balens to receive: 400,000 Gold, 200,000 Daru, Mount Training Whip x100, Sylph Sepulcrum x10, Lucky Clover x1,
    • Spend 10,000 Balens to receive: 800,000 Gold, 400,000 Daru, Soul Crystal x300, Mahra x30, Lucky Clover x2, Poseidon's Blessing x1
    • Spend 20,000 Balens to receive: 1,600,000 Gold, 800,000 Daru, Fate Stone x300, Sylph Sepulcrum x60, Lucky Clover x4, Poseidon's Discord x1
    • Spend 30,000 Balens to receive: 3,200,000 Gold, 1,600,000 Daru, Lucky Clover Box x20, Mount Training Whip x300, Mahra x100, Poseidon's Tabard x1
    • Spend 50,000 Balens to receive: 4,000,000 Gold, 2,000,000 Daru, Lucky Clover Box x25, Mount Training Whip x500, Sylph Sepulcrum x150, Poseidon's Wings x1

Click image for larger version

Name:	male_mage.png
Views:	1
Size:	546.8 KB
ID:	1747487Click image for larger version

Name:	female_archer.png
Views:	1
Size:	528.8 KB
ID:	1747486

Rules:
    • Rewards are based on total Balens Spent during the promotion – NOT total Balens purchased.
    • Bound Balens DO NOT count for this event.
    • Each reward level can only be redeemed Once.

Note: Rewards can be collected via the Hot Events panel.

Where is rewards for spending 100,000 balens and 200,000 balens?
    Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
    [No longer logging in]

Comment

wartune city u are so greedy, get ready to lose more player

Comment

why make these events so impossible

Comment

little spender

Big Spender...!!! what about the little spender, they not count for you...?
          “Ignorance is the last refuge of the incompetent.”

Comment

whether there is a merger astral? for example in 1 astral contains MATK and MDEF ?

Comment

Originally posted by harucko View Post
              wartune city u are so greedy, get ready to lose more player
              i find it funny how people think the whole purpose of spending would be to get thse things

Comment

Actually this seems to be a good event to charge 2000 balens ($20). The crypt tokens are a good value. The higher level stuff is not so great a value in comparison.

Comment

why cant server s436 get this ???? we want the clothing aswell ..... always us being left out

Comment

this game is getting impossible now, stop deploying GMs account now in every server just to make it sure the super cashers will be challenged to get their own too.

Comment

Watch R2games is gonna sell that set of Poseidon clothes for 895 balens next month.

Comment

Originally posted by ZSleepingDragonZ View Post
                        Watch R2games is gonna sell that set of Poseidon clothes for 895 balens next month.
                        if they do i'll be so happy! i wanna look like a butt pirate! eff the wings i want the hat and trench coat >.<

Comment

Took 3 months for the Dragon Clothing to go on sale.
                          "… Stupid people do stupid things.
                          Smart people outsmart each other.
                          Then themselves! Then themselves! …"

CondorHero status: ██
                          TheGuardingDark status: ██
                          senadbasic status: ██
                          oxykotton status: ██

Comment

Originally posted by MrPunkinHead View Post
                            Took 3 months for the Dragon Clothing to go on sale.
                            that would make sense, since we had the christmas clothes on sale last month. either way, don't mind the wait lol

Comment

Until a number of issues in the game are addressed, this gamer won't be spending much, aside from keeping my VIP membership. I'm not going to waste time typing a long list of problems/complaints/suggestions that have gone unfixed, unresolved, and ignored. Every player knows about them, and I suppose that the game masters do as well if they spend much time reading forum posts. I realize that there are some problems that have no immediate solutions, some complaints(and complainers) that will never be resolved or satisfied, and many suggestions that won't be used. Bottom line, satisfied customers stay, unhappy ones leave to find other places to spend their money and time.

Comment

Working...
                              X