Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Announcement] Wartune Weekly Maintenance 3/19 @ 3:30 AM EDT has ended!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What the hell i was in the middle of tanks what the helllllll why server down again

Comment

• For me the same can login become the message that the BG start buy Pots and use them try to enter the BG get the message to try it later refresh and that was it no way to login.

Comment

• r u ******* kidding me lol

Comment

• sialan hartati

Comment

• haha maintenance again

Comment

• Originally posted by florinsgt View Post
              is there a ♥ joke ???? I was in game and cant enter bg and then refresh and maint again 2-3 ???? Wht if my acc is gone after these not announced maint so quick ????? Ar you joking *** is these make a stupid in`game announcement not like thse *** is whrong with you all ..... Sry but these is not nice ....
              hahaaa. Happens after every maintenance that new things gets added. Are you not used to it anymore? Surely you have been playing enough now to know it was gonna happen.
              Last edited by TheGuardingDark; 03-19-2014, 05:15 AM. Reason: Quote Language Edit

Comment

• emergency maintance of emergency maintance of . . .

Comment

• Again maintenance?
                  S 184
                  Name: Addy
                  Lv: 80
                  Class: Mage
                  Guild: Elite

Comment

• this is new... emergency maintenance just after maintenance... they didn't even wait next day )

Comment

• ***? what just happened?

Comment

• *** !!you open ang again maintenance !!*** !

Comment

• they need a maintenance to fix there maintenance isnt that funny

Comment

• maintenance again ? *** ?

Comment

• damn. now i have to wake up at 5am in the bloody morning just to do tanks? grrrr. just ♥ the bloody bg and let us do tanks first before you take it down. so many bg slots we can do later but tanks timing is bad for some of us.
                              Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 03-19-2014, 05:10 AM. Reason: Language
                              IGN: Athena
                              Guild: Warriors
                              Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
                              Class: Archer
                              Difficulty Level: Noob
                              BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

Comment

• ***.. was starting tanks and it went downtime. again...

Comment

Working...
                                X