Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Announcement] Wartune Weekly Maintenance 3/19 @ 3:30 AM EDT has ended!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• why in the world is EU servers down? US and oceanic are still up.What the heck is going on? we want compensation for this

Comment

• Originally posted by HorrorShow View Post
      in the middle of TOK NM.........great game play....
      are they naked i didnt checked

Server : S38x
      Class : Archer
      BR : 180k+
      Guild : Elite

Love to play with fire !

Comment

• If you are R etarded go and eat a banana in the jungle monky stuff!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by DamienRL View Post
          can blitz ofline stamina not lost
          kk if ur sure, just i did it before and when i logged back in stamina was gone with no rewards, maybe just another bug lol

Comment

• nice

Comment

• Originally posted by themental View Post
              are they naked i didnt checked
              if u in Europe server, zebq fullgear :P

[S3] Worg Lair
              Elite
              Kenji

Ordinary person with extraordinary imagination

Comment

• ok nice servers are back up u walk away shortly and poef an other maint ; (

Comment

• Originally posted by FlorinSGT View Post
                  yea i know but usualy is a ♥ annoucement for a 15 min at least not like these ... we risc losing our acc ... i know they ar fustrated and they ar not so carefull with all seting and they mistake`s but at least tell us not like these ... we ar a joke or what ?????
                  iF THAT IS REALLY YOUR PICTURE THEN YOU ARE ONE HOT GYPSIE OR VAMPIRE DEAR FLORIN

Comment

• Same here for Tanks. There is a bug though. In GB Monday, couldn't attack people or ward properly. Would start attack and nothing would happen, refresh the page and find myself in middle of attack. Would kill them and be stuck in fight unable to get out till i refreshed page again. Similar today while killing 30 monsters for CQ, except that after i killed the monster would be stuck for 20 Secs waiting while the fight symbol you get when people fight each other or cities continues, happened for almost every fight.
                    Going to my VIP renewal now and cancelling today's renewal.

Comment

• a nice developing tank battle gone ><

Comment

• now why agn maintenance
                        u were finished
                        now agn in middle of tanks event
                        -_-

Comment

• well that little update wasnt their last night when i looked all it said was about maintenance to add runes in glory shop cant u guys figure out wat one person is doing to the other but basically u dont have a clue

so no compo as u will prob blame the person doin first maintenance so 2nd person stood their book in hand scratching head and dont know where to start as 1st person messed the whole game up
                          Last edited by R231019162; 03-19-2014, 05:17 AM.

Comment

• perhaps cause of some trouble we counldnt even enter bg

Comment

• free compensation guys, so shut up and leave r2 to fix problems, hope all week servers to be in maintenance and havy casher to lose CW )))))))))))

Comment

• another wonderful effort ..all Europe down within 5mins of restart..jeez these guys excel in consistently ♥ up every maint they do
                                Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 03-19-2014, 05:19 AM. Reason: No reason to start swearing, mister

Comment

Working...
                                X