Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Announcement] Wartune Weekly Maintenance 3/19 @ 3:30 AM EDT has ended!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If you miss the WB, it's a wasted day. I agree that BG and tanks are important, but you lose WB, this is really bad.

Comment

• Originally posted by KOOSdeDOOS View Post
      iF THAT IS REALLY YOUR PICTURE THEN YOU ARE ONE HOT GYPSIE OR VAMPIRE DEAR FLORIN

lol ))) i`m not gypsie ))) and vampire i wish ))) i`m romanian and Florin is my housband name and yea theat is my picture 5 years a go :P
      S311 - Ghost Wall -> nick : MistressM -> Archer lev 80 -> 115k BR -> non`casher :P

Comment

• mantenimiento inesperado

Hola a las 10:05 se corto el juego por mantenimiento si previo aviso, estaban haciendo mpd lych nm,como pueden ser tan ineptos

S122.nick doctormuerte,archer lvl 70,br 110k

Comment

• hahah blood runes and healing runes camon LOL i hawe it on level 10 iss soo stupid .sorryy -.-

Comment

• We want something for that.Hm 5 Billion Daru and Gold its not Bad oh and 50k Balens

Comment

• Originally posted by KOOSdeDOOS View Post
              iF THAT IS REALLY YOUR PICTURE THEN YOU ARE ONE HOT GYPSIE OR VAMPIRE DEAR FLORIN
              lol florin is a boy name...and dont say gipsy say rom or ur a rasist guy?
              SERVER-S233
              GUILD-CANT REMEMBER
              CHR-EBEB ARCHER
              SKILL-DONT HAVE

Comment

• Originally posted by R27194863 View Post
                free compensation guys, so shut up and leave r2 to fix problems, hope all week servers to be in maintenance and havy casher to lose CW )))))))))))
                lol compensation will be pile of nothing or nothing usefull you know theat right ? and we will get more lag and bugs )))
                S311 - Ghost Wall -> nick : MistressM -> Archer lev 80 -> 115k BR -> non`casher :P

Comment

• And u guys didnt know that before? I mean ***? Server comes up, we enter tanks, and WITHOUT any pre-warning u just switch baaam back to maintenance and we crash out. Well done.... NOT!
                  | LadyMacaria | R2 S91 Streganna Plateau | Knightmare | Level 80 | BR: 10,3 Mill |

Comment

• do i can get my attem tank? near win with 13000piont vs 5000 piont .. Superkill.. 81k br mage. server 308 FellSpire

Comment

• Thank you R2, 100 glory crystals per rune is awesome price! Everyone can afford both of them! Thanks a lot!
                      BEYOND GODLIKE!

Comment

• really hope they fix this up before wb

Comment

• servers back on

Server : S38x
                          Class : Archer
                          BR : 180k+
                          Guild : Elite

Love to play with fire !

Comment

• Not racist at all. Florin sounds like a girls name to me and the pretty picture accompany with the name let me jump to conclusions. Maybe I should put the picture up of 55 year young me??? So you can see who to come kill?

Comment

• Originally posted by LordVOODOO View Post
                              Thank you R2, 100 glory crystals per rune is awesome price! Everyone can afford both of them! Thanks a lot!
                              U SURE?! yaaaaay! I havent time for check it ) thx alot

Comment

• Originally posted by ebeb- View Post
                                lol florin is a boy name...and dont say gipsy say rom or ur a rasist guy?

you need to see my post 1 more time :P i`m a romanian girl and Florin is my housband name , there for my acc name here because he made it for me :P and i`m not rasist )) i like gipsy - the nice and cultured one`s :P )))

Comment

Working...
                                X