Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Announcement] Wartune Weekly Maintenance 3/19 @ 3:30 AM EDT has ended!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by R224869882 View Post
    ROFL GL with that you think bleed and healing rune are that easy to lvl you sir must be smoking massive crack
    Well told you need 6K stones for 1 rune to be lvl10. I have 5K+, need 4-5 days and will have healing rune upgraded to max, and then will start upgrading blood rune. If you are able to run ToK at NM, from ToK's chests you can get 120 rune stones per chest! Well almost every day i get at least 120 rune stones from those chests, plus every day i am winning and i am first in tanks (in my server i have highest lvl tank - 24), so this is other 25+ stones so wont be a problem for me to upgrade both runes real fast!
    BEYOND GODLIKE!

Comment

• Originally posted by LordVOODOO View Post
      I am one of them too! Playin since my server started and still dont have second rune, just tons of rune stones! Now will buy both of them, and i can upgrade one directly to lvl9... (ah so much i am angry to myself... why i sold 2K stones). Need 6K rune stones to upgrade to lvl10 every one of both runes, so 12K for both. I have 5K+
      Before you go rambling on **** that you don't know 2 ♥ about stop and think and do a lil research cause it takes 300k exp for lvl 1-10 runes for bleed healing and Mire Rune so there for take 30k Runes in total for 1-10 so ty sir go suck a **** here is the info:
      http://wartune.wikia.com/wiki/Runes

Not all runes are the same princess Brut Rune is a joke for those Wartune feels sorry for.

Originally posted by LordVOODOO View Post
      Well told you need 6K stones for 1 rune to be lvl10. I have 5K+, need 4-5 days and will have healing rune upgraded to max, and then will start upgrading blood rune. If you are able to run ToK at NM, from ToK's chests you can get 120 rune stones per chest! Well almost every day i get at least 120 rune stones from those chests, plus every day i am winning and i am first in tanks (in my server i have highest lvl tank - 24), so this is other 25+ stones so wont be a problem for me to upgrade both runes real fast!
      so with you itsy bitsy 5k extra runestone you may be lucky enough to get 1 Rune to lvl 4-6.
      Last edited by TheGuardingDark; 03-19-2014, 07:41 AM. Reason: Language.
      My personal thought about Wartune take a look sometime:

Comment

• And where is the game now R2. all stuck lol some maint

Comment

Before you go rambling on **** that you don't know 2 ♥ about stop and think and do a lil research cause it takes 300k exp for lvl 1-10 runes for bleed healing and Mire Rune so there for take 30k Runes in total for 1-10 so ty sir go suck a **** here is the info:
          http://wartune.wikia.com/wiki/Runes

Not all runes are the same princess Brut Rune is a joke for those Wartune feels sorry for.
          Exactly that research i did before few hours, mr i know everything! And may be you need some lessons by math!!! Let me TEACH YOU: 1 rune stone = 50 rune exp! 300000 exp (needed for lvl10) / 50 = 6000 rune stones ( I have 5000+)!!!!
          So good try, but not good enough to argue with me! Better luck next time and dont open your mauth if you are not prepared enough!

Smtg smart to say?! Better dont try, will embarrass yourself again!
          Last edited by TheGuardingDark; 03-19-2014, 07:41 AM.
          BEYOND GODLIKE!

Comment

• Originally posted by LordVOODOO View Post
            Exactly that research i did before few hours, mr i know everything! And may be you need some lessons by math!!! Let me TEACH YOU: 1 rune stone = 50 rune exp! 300000 exp (needed for lvl10) / 50 = 6000 rune stones ( I have 5000+)!!!!
            So good try, but not good enough to argue with me! Better luck next time and dont open your mauth if you are not prepared enough!

Smtg smart to say?! Better dont try, will embarrass yourself again!
            ok you are right I was wrong forgot it was 50 per runestone but you will only lvl 1 to maybe lvl 9 mr smart guy so ty

and what is your class mage knight archer what cause if you are a mage waste of time lvling healing

and if you are going to correct please spell correctly:
            Originally posted by LordVOODOO View Post
            dont open your mauth if you are not prepared enough!
            Last edited by R224869882; 03-19-2014, 06:12 AM.
            My personal thought about Wartune take a look sometime:

Comment

• Anyone in game? mines wont load

Comment

ok you are right I was wrong forgot it was 50 per runestone but you will only lvl 1 to maybe lvl 9 mr smart guy so ty

and what is your class mage knight archer what cause if you are a mage waste of time lvling healing

and if you are going to correct please spell correctly:
                I am an archer. But i have also mage and knight. My mage have blood rune (found it from tank's winning chest), my knight have purge x3, amnesia and rage runes (all of them as lucky rewards from shop in Cloud City). Only my archer was w/o second rune and will upgrade healing first.
                BEYOND GODLIKE!

Comment

• Originally posted by misterb298 View Post
                  Anyone in game? mines wont load
                  Yep, doing CQs and game is running perfect for me.
                  BEYOND GODLIKE!

Comment

• Was part of this maintenance to remove the level 10 fish? I'm doing Fishing this morning, and I'm not seeing any appear. Since getting a perfect score each day, would take you about a full year to get to the last fish, please tell me that you haven't removed the level 10 Fish that gives a measly 1 insignia per fish.

Comment

• "Was part of this maintenance to remove the level 10 fish? I'm doing Fishing this morning, and I'm not seeing any appear. Since getting a perfect score each day, would take you about a full year to get to the last fish, please tell me that you haven't removed the level 10 Fish that gives a measly 1 insignia per fish". actually i read that vip trial fish is the last that we spend a year on and not te refine ment fish i read it on a blog

Comment

• lost the attempt.....instead of 10 million and 4 chests .....just 2,5 million and 1 chest....but who in R2 cares about that....

Comment

• give us another tok mount and pvp mount

Comment

• good that runes to glory shop. Im definitely going to get one

Comment

• leaving the game aint the slution is just some crazy bug keeps going on

Comment

• R2 Teams..

Please, Need your immediate actions,
                                All players in server 59 (Kabam Europe) cannot do BG and ARENA after maintenance.
                                and also all players experiencing big delay on WB and TOK.

Comment

Working...
                                X