Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Announcement] Wartune Weekly Maintenance 3/19 @ 3:30 AM EDT has ended!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by scarecrow58 View Post
    too many people on here seem to think that because they've had something for a while that its their right to have it all the time, well that isnt so, they are allowed to change things as they see fit and will continue to do so as the people who actually enjoy the game will have no intention of leaving even if they dont do anymore unlimited events, it is not our divine right to have unlimited events, and nor should we expect it, but when we do get them we should be grateful that we get some extra rewards
    I agree with you but, it is our divine right to complain so, change should be embrassed to benefit all players and the R2 or war tune.om business

Comment

• finely i will be able to get a new rune ..me and my guild thank you XD

Comment

• Originally posted by LordVOODOO View Post
        Nope i am not, not even close. Yes i am addicted to wartune, but i am not crazy about it! Playing just for fun and understand one simple thing - for sure not worth it to waste my nerves for one game. Will be cool if more guys udnerstand that.

And one more thing - respect the property of others. This game is not ours, even more if you check in terms of use (which 99% of players are skipping and just click agree) you will see that we DONT own "our" toons! They are R2's property! Just saying
        big thumbs up to you mate, well said, watch the haters come out in force though, theres many lying around just waiting to jump on someone

Comment

• sc event with good reward on it.
          They never know when im getting bored of this. (REMOVE VIP BENEFIT LESS HONOR IN BATTLE)

Comment

• That was the ideea ABPLONER this server will "DIE" or this game will "DIE" if NON-CASHERS don't have a fighting chance , GIVE US THE FOR *** SAKE 20% CHANCE TO FIGHT SO BALENORS CAN BE "GOOD AND STRONG" ... Some play games because theyr real lives are ♥ up and stressed and Blue all the time , and a game can destress you , can make you fell good about yourself ... that's what most ppl are like even if they don't want to agree with me , So let's talk about the BIG FAT PINK ELEPHANT IN THE ROOM , GIVE NON CASHERS A ***** CHANCE TO FIGHT CASHERS LIKE 120 BR ( CASHERS ) VS 90 K BR ( NON-CASHER )
            Last edited by TheGuardingDark; 03-19-2014, 04:20 AM. Reason: Language

Comment

• <Video removed due to untolerable language in the subtitles> for u guys
              Last edited by TheGuardingDark; 03-19-2014, 04:21 AM. Reason: Video removed.

Comment

• Originally posted by R224869882 View Post
                WHEN I CRIED ENOUGH ILl TELL YOU DAMN IT!!!!!!!!!!!
                Oh you've cried enough. I'm telling you. You are dominating a thread with you waah waah waah. This thread has nothing to do with a hot event. Go start your own thread. People are coming here to find out about the server maintenance and are getting blasted by your expletive filled rants because Wartune isn't giving you what you want. Just remember, bro, everyone else gets the same hot events as you. Come back when you have something productive to add to the forums or even when you really get screwed. Not when you don't get your own way. Are you ten?

Comment

• Originally posted by ABPLONER View Post
                  I agree with you but, it is our divine right to complain so, change should be embrassed to benefit all players and the R2 or war tune.om business
                  no issues with people complaining about not getting an unlimited event, was aimed more at those who think we should have one just because we have had them for the last few months, i'm like everyone, i want an unlimited event, but if we dont get one fair enough, i've lost nothing so not gonna cry about it and quit, i enjoy this game and have made some good friends, and long may it continue

Comment

• <Video removed due to language in the subtitles> for u guys[/QUOTE]

Last edited by TheGuardingDark; 03-19-2014, 04:22 AM. Reason: Video removed.
                    My personal thought about Wartune take a look sometime:

Comment

• Originally posted by PsychoPscott View Post
                      Oh you've cried enough. I'm telling you. You are dominating a thread with you waah waah waah. This thread has nothing to do with a hot event. Go start your own thread. People are coming here to find out about the server maintenance and are getting blasted by your expletive filled rants because Wartune isn't giving you what you want. Just remember, bro, everyone else gets the same hot events as you. Come back when you have something productive to add to the forums or even when you really get screwed. Not when you don't get your own way. Are you ten?
                      nope bro not at all I speak for the common man
                      My personal thought about Wartune take a look sometime:

Comment

• are u kidding me ? why dont you put something useful in the glory shop instead of the same ** every month . been the same for over 7 months

Comment

• Originally posted by LordVOODOO View Post
                          Nope i am not, not even close. Yes i am addicted to wartune, but i am not crazy about it! Playing just for fun and understand one simple thing - for sure not worth it to waste my nerves for one game. Will be cool if more guys udnerstand that.

And one more thing - respect the property of others. This game is not ours, even more if you check in terms of use (which 99% of players are skipping and just click agree) you will see that we DONT own "our" toons! They are R2's property! Just saying
                          I agree with you but, it is our divine right to complain so, change should be embrassed to benefit all players and the R2 or war tune.om business.

BTW If you balen believe me a lot of people do like to own it becuase they support the changes in this game and the vision of R2 and 7Roads devs

Comment

• Pass the popcorn somebody, this is entertaining!
                            Death comes when you hear the Banshee.....

Comment

• Originally posted by ABPLONER View Post
                              Thank you I knew you would understand, warrior of old. I gladly like to face you in bg or Arena. Greet me there if I see you Remembers its Twi or TWI in it
                              Hehe, if i see you, i will. In game i am using same nick name, and i am an archer. So who knows, may be soon we will face each other. (I am doing always late arena and BGs.)
                              BEYOND GODLIKE!

Comment

• Clovery
                                ~
                                Quartz
                                Crafting
                                (9
                                Mar
                                ~
                                Mar
                                )

Server: All Server

Event Details: During the event, craft a certain amount of quartz to obtain the reward.

Event Reward:
                                Craft 200 Quartz: 20000 Gold, 2000 Crystal, Clover×1

Note:
                                1. Event Mission can be accomplished unlimited times.

Comment

Working...
                                X