Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OMFG engrave 100 times ? Why you damn P r i k s
    why not 25 times like every time for god sake
    Last edited by cociorvan1; 04-02-2014, 01:47 AM.

Comment

• GO GO GREEDY R2! the more such useless events the more players leave you.

Comment

• Originally posted by R214832203 View Post
        GO GO GREEDY R2! the more such useless events the more players leave you.

This **** game,already was a waste time and $$ now is more, many more!
        Funny, now you can't reply for this , the tread is lock .

Comment

• They gave Event rewards for SC and Whips during the holidays but before that they had set limits to the number you could turn in. Now you want them to give you free stuff all the time. Its a F2P game, you have a choice to either play or not. If you don't like the events don't play, or pay to get what you want. This isn't a welfare game so stop whining about you not getting free event items when it was just for the Holidays. It is a well known fact that the developer of this game caters to whales and as far as F2P players they don't mean anything. You might or might not like that but it is what it is. The developers roll games like this out constantly so if everyone quits this game it is no sweat for them because they have other games going on.

R2 is not the folks who make the events so blaming the Mod or G.M is just ignorant.

Comment

• This was event??

Comment

• Thanks for whip and sc event r2!

Comment

• Originally posted by R214832203 View Post
                GO GO GREEDY R2! the more such useless events the more players leave you.
                Why would many players leave? shouldn't they be thankful cos they give free stuff for using ur own stuff? guys who gets mad when they do events are very confusing, what they get mad becos the past events gives more stuff? come on guys be reasonable.. my point is just be thankful guys cos they still give away free stuff

Comment

• And this is the day, in which Mauler De Niflheim The Second Esq. The Second leaves the exalted Server 392 Emerald falls... Not because of this event in specific, but because of lags... crude unfixed lags, and the huge unfixed bg... i am lvl 64, and i get into lvl 80 bg's... 2 days in a row... a week ago... and actually bg was not between equals, but winners and non-cashers(see what i did there XD)... bye and cya in other games... you were awesome bunch, and i love you all HUGS AND KISSES TO MODS AND PLAYERS ALIKE!

Comment

• hi
                    aqqqqqqq

Comment

• I wonder how many sales you'd get if you offered 2k Mahru for 4k Balens? Well... at least one.

Comment

• no tricky boxes again?

Comment

• ****** faulty events

Comment

• Warrior's Mark??????

Comment

• GM sir wartune game I could not get in with facebook .. please help me to get in return

Comment

• lasgt time mtw event was train mount 5 time and you get 5 sc,,, so value is same,,why you dont guve than for 100 sc engrave 100 mtw if is same value....,lol,,so ret,,,, events last few months,,, gona leave probably realy soon

Comment

Working...
                                X