Coming Soon - Wartune: Balenoculus Rift

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
    Is that guy in the gif R2CS_Stormaggedon?
    Yup.567890
    "… Stupid people do stupid things.
    Smart people outsmart each other.
    Then themselves! Then themselves! …"

CondorHero status: ██
    TheGuardingDark status: ██
    senadbasic status: ██
    oxykotton status: ██

Comment

man....if this is true and you guys are actualy wasting time making a browser game 3-D..... i will buy a dam gun!

Comment

seriously don't get me wrong but i didn't get what is this all about ?
        I'm Cupcaked ! My Account got hacked and some cupcaker sold every thing. Blah !!!
        and R2 Not helping with restoring the account. Sweet, This is what i put tons of money here .

Comment

lmao

yup looks fun o( <o> .l. -- )O

Comment

what a terrible april fools joke and its not even april fools day you idiots

why realese something 5 days early thats so stupid
            My personal thought about Wartune take a look sometime:

Comment

This is so funny!

Comment

i think its good and

Comment

Virtual Reality MMORPG, Yeah I wish, Sword Art Online we won't get that kind of technology for another like another 10 or another life time. I mean it's wonderful and all but I think this would be a april fool's joke because if I recall correctly HTML5 is like small fry compared to an entire world engine for an MMORPG (hope this make's sense)

Comment

I thought this oculus rift tech is for 3D only. Does this mean wartune will be a full 3D game?

Comment

funniest april fool joke bwahahahaha
                      Originally posted by R2_Emma
                      For those of you looking to start out on a brand new server, here is the list of servers opening up for this week:
                      On Sunday the 23rd of February at 10:00 AM GMT+8, we'll be releasing Snowfire Sands, an Oceanic Server.
                      Yay! Finally a NEW Oceanic server!

Originally posted by R2_Emma
                      A server merge is scheduled for Friday, the 28th March; Shadowledge (S413) and Snowfire Sands (S439)
                      33 days with no events to lessen disadvantages. PLS HELP US, Post Here

Comment

Originally posted by NaruofLineage View Post
                        Virtual Reality MMORPG, Yeah I wish, Sword Art Online we won't get that kind of technology for another like another 10 or another life time. I mean it's wonderful and all but I think this would be a april fool's joke because if I recall correctly HTML5 is like small fry compared to an entire world engine for an MMORPG (hope this make's sense)
                        They have to start from somewhere you know . This technology is developing for the past couple of years and Im happy and companies are finally starting to work on it seriously. Its not sci-fi anymore. Reality changes, technology changes every minute. You keep up with it or in the end you will fall behind other companies that invest millions for something that is not sure it will work. I am happy to see the next generation of games developing and will be happy if this becomes true (I dont think its a joke or a prank since I saw the new cryengine 3 extentions with the real world textures implimented in games).
                        <Wartune>

Name: NightFer
                        Server: S183
                        Class: Mage
                        Level: 80
                        BR: 3mil+
                        Guild: Fallen

Comment

They made it 5 days eariler, so they can hope someone believe it. If they put it on 1st april, everyone would know that it is joke

Comment

Yeah yeah, we need Soul Crystal Event....

Comment

ty to elite club no more sc and whips unli event with event items... bunch of cry babies
                              to much pride will kill u!!
                              taste the blade of my sword!!

Comment

Justa joke only search in google oculus gif and you can´t see the same gif

http://oregonherald.com/news/show-story.cfm?id=377165

Comment

Working...
                                X