No announcement yet.

Wartune Server Merges for 3/28 @ 3:30 AM EDT

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think our top 10 will now all drop below 100th strength ranking ROFLMFAO what the hell is this?
    Originally posted by R2_Emma
    For those of you looking to start out on a brand new server, here is the list of servers opening up for this week:
    On Sunday the 23rd of February at 10:00 AM GMT+8, we'll be releasing Snowfire Sands, an Oceanic Server.
    Yay! Finally a NEW Oceanic server!

A server merge is scheduled for Friday, the 28th March; Shadowledge (S413) and Snowfire Sands (S439)
    33 days with no events to lessen disadvantages. PLS HELP US, Post Here

Comment

please server 392 needs a merge going quiet

Comment

pfff sometime people moan Merge ! Merge ! sometime. FTW we don't need merge No ! No !

I'm Cupcaked ! My Account got hacked and some cupcaker sold every thing. Blah !!!
        and R2 Not helping with restoring the account. Sweet, This is what i put tons of money here .

Comment

Originally posted by jamesbacmon View Post
          pfff sometime people moan Merge ! Merge ! sometime. FTW we don't need merge No ! No !
          What is the minimum days of a new server before it gets merged? 32 days?

Isn't there some events and promotions before merging a new server to a server which is 7 weeks older to remove some disadvantages?

I don't mind merging but let's be reasonable at the very least
          For those of you looking to start out on a brand new server, here is the list of servers opening up for this week:
          On Sunday the 23rd of February at 10:00 AM GMT+8, we'll be releasing Snowfire Sands, an Oceanic Server.

A server merge is scheduled for Friday, the 28th March; Shadowledge (S413) and Snowfire Sands (S439)

Comment

It's okie if we merge but maybe its too early to merge 439 for sure we all hiding now at ametz so sad....

Comment

Originally posted by Kynrese View Post
              I agree, I am a newbie that is learning a lot and having mad fun. Can you hold off just a little longer R2?
              are you sure you're a newbie?? I can see you joined october 2012...

Comment

hello 439 ahahha

Comment

why i cant apply
                  theirs available on Philippines

Comment

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.it was fun.....next server

Comment

"As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, for you are with me .."
                      Boycott in S422

Comment

welcome to the nightmare s 439

Comment

this is ******* ****....our server s406 need merger and u people not merging it...we got no merger till now...and its already almost 4 months old server...no fun any more here.....u ******* R2 dont u understand??? over 20 cash players leave s406 and many non casher...we get max 30-35 players in GB, and GB last max 10 min...no real competitor against our guild Insomnia ..so *** r u think???we dont get merger ???then u will lose many more casher and many more players...this is **** off...and **

Comment

s349 myth grove need merge
                            this server is death aredy please

Comment

I see, so i was right. They totally need new staffs for the department that decides which server to merge lol ;p

Comment

http://wartune.r2games.com/game/play/?server=2822 there is a bug danm it

Comment

Working...
                                X