No announcement yet.

[Activity] April Fool's Day - Special Tailor

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Those who wonder bout Sc events, you may start to forget it, and complain to the so called "elite club"...!!!

Comment

Originally posted by jonastx View Post
      Those who wonder bout Sc events, you may start to forget it, and complain to the so called "elite club"...!!!
      the elite club sayed that there will come a sc/whip event in may first

Comment

really? sc event will be soon? o.O

Comment

Originally posted by LexLex81 View Post
          that's life, some people buy 9998 lottery out of 9999 and the lottery always hit on the 1 he didnt buy. Some buy 1 lottery out of 9999999999, and hit that in 1 try. Blame who?
          God, if u believe there's one

Comment

Would be nice to See a Soul Crystal or Mount Wip even for this...So many people have saved them up for decent events.. WOULD BE NICE TO NOT GET SHAFTED..JUST CUZ R2 THINKS THEY NEED MAKE MORE MONEY!

Comment

I have level 3 weapon when i synthesize it i get another level 3 weapon & i did n't get any rewards from special tailor-ii, i have book a ticket regarding this problem. Its ******** i have save bound balens over months which goes waist.what to do now tell me

Comment

there is no soul crystals ?

Comment

Originally posted by deepak00007 View Post
                  I have level 3 weapon when i synthesize it i get another level 3 weapon & i did n't get any rewards from special tailor-ii, i have book a ticket regarding this problem. Its ******** i have save bound balens over months which goes waist.what to do now tell me
                  You don't get reward for failing, you get reward when you synthesize lvl2 to lvl 3

s91 didn't get Wing synthesize event, is that a bug or ?
                  Click image for larger version

Name:	llx5.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	87.3 KB
ID:	1684264

Comment

Wish they put lvl 2 clothing event. Sigh!
                    "You can tell a lot about a fellow's character by his/her way of eating jelly beans."

-Jelly bean eater

Comment

Only me.... still not see prize for wing???

Comment

wow this event late for 1 day.. i just made my wing to lvl 3 last wednesday.. -_-

jrimba
                        archer
                        lvl 66
                        97,378 br
                        S196 Manbrough Way
                        non-casher
                        IGN: jrimba
                        Level: 71
                        Class: Archer
                        Guild: Honor
                        Server: 196-Manbrough Way
                        Br: 150k and counting
                        just a vip user

Honor runs in my blood..

Comment

Originally posted by deepak00007 View Post

look on the bright side, at least you didnt waste over 2k balens, and another 2400 balens worth of saved loot and never get passed level 2.

for the trolls that say, "you took a risk, your fault" Lets discuss the meaning of a "good" chance. This obviously means, There is a better than 50-50 chance. This is not a matter of opinion, thats in the language. a "Fair' chance would mean there is an equal chance of both outcomes, and a good chance would mean the odds are in your favor.

so now that we established a "GOOD" chance is better than 50 percent, Id like you to pull a quarter out of your pocket, and flip it just as many times as it takes you to get Tails. As many times as you would do that, it would not take you 10 tries to get tails. You could repeat it day and night, or do it 100 times a day for a year, you would not get "heads" 10 times in a row.

so there is something more to this than "bad luck", im thinking more along the lines of prejudice towards highly active players.

Comment

Originally posted by R24482777 View Post
                            so now that we established a "GOOD" chance is better than 50 percent, Id like you to pull a quarter out of your pocket, and flip it just as many times as it takes you to get Tails. As many times as you would do that, it would not take you 10 tries to get tails. You could repeat it day and night, or do it 100 times a day for a year, you would not get "heads" 10 times in a row.

Actually, you very well COULD get heads (or tails) 10 times in a row. It's unlikely, but it's still part of the possible outcomes.
                            Tigris
                            Mage
                            Kabam - 73

Comment

bad event, early was better, when was "during the event synthesize hat/cloak/waepon to level > 3/4/5"

Comment

How can I use Good Luck Charm for lvl2 to lvl3? it won't tick..

Comment

Working...
                                X