No announcement yet.

Wartune Easter Events!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

every one wants the mounts ,, if non cashers cant have it then i guess u better go with sepelcrum, mahra, or soul crystal (for nxt sc event may be)

coz am sure nxt time , there will be sylph whiners and haters , if u cant get something good this timethen prioritize for nxt month or your game strategy then instead of making us non cashers like useless peace of ♥♥♥♥ players in the game
    Last edited by MemoryLane; 04-13-2014, 01:56 AM.

Comment

So for oceanic servers it would be nice to actually get the events at midnight on the day they are listed rather than having to wait an extra day before the maint is done to actually enable the events. Would make more sense to just advertise them as starting a day later and running for a day less......

Comment

well this is stupid 300 lilly for 2 mounts and 180 its not even possible for none cashers to get mounts anylonger thats not the way it should be
        Server S16 - Immortal Ruins

Class = Archer

Lvl = 80

Br = 1.883742

IGN = ♫MoonBranch♫

Guild = TheLegends

Stable Mount Strenght 21200

Sylphs = Zuez - Orange 3 stars- br ( 123K ) lvl 80 Hecate 1 Star Orange = (86K) lvl 80
        Medusa 4 Star purple Br = (41 K) lvl 80 Athena 2 Star Purple Br = (77K) lvl 80

Comment

they dont care for non cashers so all good
          Originally posted by littlea1 View Post
          well this is stupid 300 lilly for 2 mounts and 180 its not even possible for none cashers to get mounts anylonger thats not the way it should be

Comment

you are paying 1000 for a suit and tie in both cases and getting nothing for free.

Originally posted by Hot*Shot View Post
            Offer 1:
            Buy a suit for 1k$ and get a tie free.
            Offer 2:
            Buy a tie for 1k$ and get a suit free.
            In both cases I would like to assume 1k$ is for suit and not for tie.

Comment

like i sad i wont pay my vip again, if dont fix the awards, give a space to low cashers. until they see that I will not be vip, and this is my 2nd month, starting the 3rd

Comment

Originally posted by R220100754 View Post
                you are paying 1000 for a suit and tie in both cases and getting nothing for free.
                exactly
                Sarcasm Intended

Comment

Originally posted by FinalHC View Post
                  I take it you are forgetting the over 100,000 balens of other freebies that came with the recharge?

A correct example would be a gift card;

Say I went out to Red Lobster and bought a $1000.00 gift card there. Upon purchasing the gift card the company rewards me with an additional $1000.00 gift card (extra freebies on recharge) and a special/reserved table(mount)for when I come to the restaurant.

So now I can spend the balance over however long of a duration I choose to...and I can take advantage of any specials on food/liquor during that time if I choose to.

Edit/add-on:

Now to get the same special/reserved table you can figure that it now would cost a few hundred in addition to your bill to get it now (Easter events) since there is no more unlimited events while I have the table already =)
                  Generally speaking if there is no freebies there in no need for gift card. So, gift card is actually free gift and most paid 1k$ for freebie(cloudcaller).
                  Last edited by Hot Shot; 04-09-2014, 01:30 PM.
                  Sarcasm Intended

Comment

yaay another $$ event exacly what we need ...

Comment

Victor024
                      like i sad i wont pay my vip again, if dont fix the awards, give a space to low cashers. until they see that I will not be vip, and this is my 2nd month, starting the 3rd
                      Same here i will not renew my VIP ,
                      Why should i under this circumstances ,the 10Tokens a Day? the Cool-down Time? (no need got plenty of time i am lvl 64 and plan to stay 64 for a few months) Less Honour Loose on Bg? i am only Crusader and plan to stay this way as well a long time.
                      Until now i thought r² does at least some efforts to keep low and no cash players in the game. With them events in the last few months this illusion is gone so i consider them not even worth the 7.99 dollars for VIP any-more
                      “Being in a minority, even in a minority of one, did not make you mad. There was truth and there was untruth, and if you clung to the truth even against the whole world, you were not mad.”

"Freedom is the right to tell people what they do not want to hear."
                      George Orwell

“Education is not only the learning of facts, but the training of the mind to think.” – Albert Einstein

Latest Server
                      S416 - Whispering Hills
                      Wittekind

And a Few more Servers from S80 onwards

Comment

Аnother stupid event.

Comment

Wow Nice Event .. Thanks Emma

Comment

Originally posted by superace11 View Post
                            i seriously doubt non cashers can even get frost lion.....
                            Already got the Frost Lion mount for FREE during the Xmas event with unlimited soul engraving/mount training.
                            Last edited by ZSleepingDragonZ; 04-09-2014, 04:50 PM.

Comment

suck event for balenor and free user now always die

Comment

My VIP will not be renewed either. Partially because these events keep getting more and more ridiculous, and partially because I will be going somewhere where I won't have internet for 2.5 months haha.

Okay probably more-so the latter. But in reality if I come back from that long away and the events have simply gotten even worse (in terms of non-cashers getting nothing), then I will be happy to find a new game to play

Now if I could only figure out how to turn off the auto-pay for vip.. anyone?

Comment

Working...
                                X