Wartune Easter Events!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by R225535090 View Post
    For free player is a dream event, but another side this event is great.. what the hell... why like this again... GrRRRrrRRRrrrRRrrRrRRrrrr... Everyday is dream in this game,
    How long you play, if still not understand what is event?
    Event is R2 income money, what action not for players, it,s for R2
    of course it was true if they call what sale, but mabe not have license for sale

Comment

• I Want, [Promotion] Clothing Pack Poseidon.
      ᔕauron

Comment

• I want a sylph reward, dont care much about mounts

Comment

• Originally posted by fransiscasisca View Post
          no more place for free player ?
          yeah, looks like, they dont need us anymore...

Comment

• Please Put SC Events .. i really need new mount . really bored of my mounts

Comment

• SC and MTW will never be free again, you all must be aware of that. R2 doesn't get anything by giving free events to all players. $ is what is on there mind. I gave up on saving SC and MTW bcs they are taking space and I don't have that much, I don't even use them when event comes, because I made my own date when I am going to do that. And I know that so called "cashers" will come here, put posts how selfish we are, witch we are not, we want to get something at least once per month. If being selfish means getting some credit to make other people to stay, then you really need to go back to school and ask your teacher what that word means. It doesn't have to be stupid mount, or clothes, don't really care much about that, but mahra's are getting harder to get each event comes out. So yes I will be upset, mad and pis.sed because I can't get anything unless I put $ in game (and that will never happen). You are giving 3 mounts for this event, it would be fair if you made one mount for everyone, one "free" mount wont make you lose anything, it would bring some hope that is left in this lost game for players. Not to mention that most people are quiting because of amazing lag we all get for free after every maintenance or new patch, and you never fix it. And giving comp packs for your mistakes that you "fixed" wont make others to stay. We all know that you will never fix any thing, we know that you wont give "free events" for all players, and it would make our life easier if you can just put damn post that events wont be free anymore and to give explanation why. Oh and I am aware that you wont do any thing what I just said, you never listen to what we have to say, you never do what we ask and most of all we never get the answer witch by the way is really stupid to leave people hanging here waiting to get a simple answer that doesn't take too long to do.
              ♥A chéneg a ionneg, adnna si fuin, tolo na rengy nin, beriathon, a núriel annant, trin aduial, ne dúath roeg dagech, ne theilien♥

Class:Archer
              Level:80
              Battle Rating:192k
              Free player

Comment

• we've just had SC event

Comment

• you are right 100% Bella994
                  but no hope with R2 team i think they never care about non or low cashers as 1 heavy cashers "1k $" = 200 low cashers "50$" per month so if they need 10k active players so 500 cashers will be so good for them and they don't need the others 1 = 200 so they will not care about 200 players

Comment

• Is that mount cards for balens only??????

Comment

• Originally posted by PsyhotiX View Post
                      Is that mount cards for balens only??????
                      Yep, need to buy quite a lot of boxes for those lillies to get the mount cards.
                      Wartune's Cookie is retired. In game drama and Cashing is outrageous. Enjoy peeps!

Server: [S242] Whitecrown- IGN: Cookie - Guild: DevilsGate - Class: Sorcerer - VIP: level 7 - Set: Heroic/Imperial - level: 71 - BR: 2.06 mil - Angel: lvl 80 Eostre

Comment

• lol Unicorn ? and Lion ? mostly of players have it u must let the players who already has these mounts to exchange it !! add 1 more event to can exchange the unicorn and Lion to something else coz its not good i am sure u makes angry the players who own already these mounts !

Comment

• Originally posted by R2_Emma View Post
                          [ATTACH=CONFIG]80459[/ATTACH]
                          Easter Egg
                          Duration: 4/11 - 4/13, 4/18 - 4/20 (Server Time)
                          Servers: All Servers.
                          Description: Thousands of Easter Eggs have been hidden throught the realm waiting to be discovered. Find them in Multiplayer Dungeons, Solo Campaigns, and the Catacombs! Open one to receive ONE of the following:[LIST][*]Rabbit's Secret x1[*]10,000 Gold[*]10,000 Daru[*]Soul Crystal x2[*]Insignia x3[*]Sylph Sepulcrum x1
                          Why we have easter egg drops already today if should start tomorrow ???

Comment

• I love bunnies and you **** me with 300 lilys? seriously? ;_;
                            Never judge by past or present, because that person can surprise you in the future.

Toon: Adamir.
                            Level: 77
                            Guild Name: TheSaints
                            Server: 25-US west

Comment

• where to get that map ?

Comment

• Please Make The Treasure maps can stack

Comment

Working...
                                X