Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Announcement] Wartune Weekly Maintenance 4/10 @ 2:30 AM EDT has ended!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tomorrow there will be a emergency maintenance to fix all the bugs.
    Saturday there will be an emergency maintenance to fix the emergency maintenance.
    Sunday is day of rest.

Comment

• def need more coffee........and maybe some sleep soon....lol...you guys crack me up..

Comment

• Damn, shouldn't have said that!! I am Guild Master my members think it is God
        Jherek
        Guild Master TheCore

Comment

• Originally posted by Jerry53 View Post
          Erabon, I am Electronics and Telecommunications engineer. Precision is my middle name.
          Thats exactly and precisely what i thought!

Comment

• so its been what , 5 hours since update started ? still 2 or 3 hours to go

Comment

• See, we are now pretty much off topic. We should have a chat forum
              Jherek
              Guild Master TheCore

Comment

• Originally posted by Grimmer1 View Post
                so its been what , 5 hours since update started ? still 2 or 3 hours to go
                In the words of jerry53 thats precisely 2 or 3 hours to go!

Comment

• like it

Comment

• i suggested to add a events that give fate stone and shard
                    i am glad to see that changes, thank

Comment

• btw i was that rude because the dude didnt really make an effort to read it, nor did he read the forum, there are atleast 5 answers to that question befor his. In other words he's a lazy little failure and something has to trigger 'THE CLICK" inside his head, witch will make him work for the things he want instead of relying in others. xD

Comment

• Originally posted by Jerry53 View Post
                        See, we are now pretty much off topic. We should have a chat forum
                        the problem is that all you can say here about game has alredy been told over and over and over, each time there is 1 maint, so gets kinda hard to keep a good forun chat

Comment

• compensation
                          Click image for larger version

Name:	gembira.gif
Views:	1
Size:	57.1 KB
ID:	1685303

Comment

• comp packs gonna be good by the the time they revise it 2mil gold and daru for lost wb insignia not every one can do both times u listening mods keep toting up the lost items

Comment

• Grimmer1, I could really be cynical. Patch takes an hour max. Testing a couple of hours. Reboot and check again another hour. All works and back up in 4 -5 hours. Or take an hour to do patch. Go for an early lunch in the pub for a couple of hours. Come back and put servers back up. If there is a problem the users will tell us and we'll sort it out then....... Maybe
                              Jherek
                              Guild Master TheCore

Comment

• the server is up!

Comment

Working...
                                X