Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Announcement] Wartune Server Merges for 4/11 @ 3:00 AM EDT has ended!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

again a server launch for Pearl cliff 383 :O

Comment

charas87 : " It's easy to welcome new people when you're strongest knight on server. :P "

I think Watty will have a thing or 2 to say on this :P

Btw, I am Gregose, server 259, and i am welcoming all the new guys ( or is it we who come to you?).

P.S

When i saw merge i didnt realize its with S210 (Zbeq Server), when i figured it out i was on the floor laughing.

Comment

What about s430 from the last merge.... No bonuses yet.

Comment

Originally posted by WWELegendaryFan View Post
          lol, and it's barely been like a month since s404 merged

same with 410...but in the month since the merge...half of ppl quit
          Ign:Mattay
          Class: Mage
          BR:Lame
          Guild:Legacy
          Server:Emerald Lagoon

Comment

Finally!!! Thank you!

Comment

Originally posted by R215619879 View Post
              charas87 : " It's easy to welcome new people when you're strongest knight on server. :P "

I think Watty will have a thing or 2 to say on this :P

Btw, I am Gregose, server 259, and i am welcoming all the new guys ( or is it we who come to you?).

P.S

When i saw merge i didnt realize its with S210 (Zbeq Server), when i figured it out i was on the floor laughing.
              Haha Demox is my favourite :P

What's funny about joining server so old, one including strongest European player (probably R2 bot )

Comment

Originally posted by Abitofhurt View Post
                Again S82 missed out of mergers !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i'm quickly coming to the conclusion that R2 is really only concerned with new players.. very little concern about customer retention it seems.
                They've already made their money off you.
                I'll bet your server in general is at the point where few outside of the top 1-5 even trouble themselves to cash (other than like a $5 minimum on recharge specials).
                You have a money losing server in R2s eyes...take a hint, they want you peeps to quit if that is the case.
                "When the going gets weird, the weird turn professional."
                HST

Comment

omg s384 has a merge again?!I cannot understand how some servers begging for merging for months without getting nothing and we have it again,lol,less hours in the game again though

Comment

Here we go again I loose my Balens and everything again. About to quit everyone is quitting and loosing interest in the game. Can't keep up financially at all anymore. PEOPLE WHO ARE NOT MEMBERS GET ALL THE BLESSINGS AND ALL THE GOODIES AND PEOPLE WHO PAY FOR EVERY DARN THING GET ****. THIS IS GETTING SICKENING. PERIOD.

Comment

• Originally posted by R24936865 View Post
                      PEOPLE WHO ARE NOT MEMBERS GET ALL THE BLESSINGS AND ALL THE GOODIES AND PEOPLE WHO PAY FOR EVERY DARN THING GET ****. THIS IS GETTING SICKENING. PERIOD.
                      People who are not members of what? Is there a secret society within R2 player ranks?
                      IGN: AncientEvil
                      Server: EU-271+merged
                      Class: Archer
                      Getting less Evil and more Ancient every day.

Comment

• kurang lama MT nya,,eet dah

Comment

• S380, S382, S383 are merging... guess S381 will be next uh..

Any news about when its gonna happen?

Comment

• Ops wrong threat xD.

Comment

• don't wolll hate and after you'll love

Comment

• Why no merging for oceanic server. Come on ....this is bias. &^%&^%*&^% fff(*(&*(@@@ r2 %^$#@

Comment

Working...
                                X