Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Announcement] Emergency Maintenance 4/11 at 7:30 AM EDT has ended!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MT MT MT
    Empty Empty Empty
    Nothing Nothing Nothing
    is that true ?

Comment

• Originally posted by R28145509 View Post
      just when i thought r2 being generous by giving high stat mount....and now this.....i should've known it's too good to be true lol. it's bad for business when u promised something to customers and then fail to fulfill it.....and in case u didnt notice....the MT is held on GB time, so 1k insignia MUST BE IN COMPENSATION PACK. not those useless things
      That mount created an infernal lag, i couldn't move in boss and ametiste...

Comment

• Originally posted by dreadknight View Post
        df does not affect wb if archers are getting more gold its cause of crit and determination ...DEAL WITH IT

Df works in wb
        Server - 138- Falledge
        Guild - THE*CHOSEN
        Class - Mage
        Name - BigBadGirl
        Level - 70

Comment

• Originally posted by Hanzwehr View Post
          because you can use on start and after 30 secs? and WB attacks really slow after do it? so you attack many times before wb hit you once? that way before wb hit you 6 times other people are dead and waiting respawn and you still not died? looks like a free reviving if you see archers score of today.... archers with 25k atk deal same damage as people with 40k atk that's nonsense
          Not sure if u know, but mages have skill doing same thing as DF. So dont blame archers here.

Comment

• All u ♥ so called iters .. so stand in corner and think about what u did ..

if maint again .. why not fix the other bugs aswell .. .. or didnt u find them yet ..
            Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 04-11-2014, 06:48 AM. Reason: Language

Comment

• Originally posted by ArnaudBo View Post
              would love to have warning a LITTLE BIT SOONER !!! ^^;
              I think that's the reason that is called " Emergency maintanance" Just live with it people and go out for 2 hours not the end of the world

Comment

• Originally posted by marcusro View Post
                guys ... I thought you managed to get used to r2 behavior ... why are u complaining so much??

GET used to R2 and accept the situation.
                Hi marcus, most of us do but, we have the right to complain and to give R 2 ideas what we want too

Comment

• i knew it was too good if we would get a free mount for 100+stats anyway making merge + emergency maintenance same day is ******* -_-.... and that compensation pack ...... hmm no words to descrive it sence we lost 1st WB yesterday and Today...

Comment

• New patch means new bugs always...Grats R2,oops you did it again
                    ᴄʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀ:M3f3dr0N (560k+)
                    ᴘᴇᴛ:ᴀᴛʜᴇɴᴀ (TiAmmazzo;120k+)
                    ᴘʀɵᵳᴇᴤᴤɪɵɴ:ᴛᴀɴᴋ
                    ʟᴇʊᴇʟ:80
                    ɢᴜɪʟᴆ:ÊŸá´‡á´*ᴇʟ81

Comment

• ok pls fix the loading and black screen

Comment

• i hope this time they fix all of us problem...i cant enter my wartune since yesterday :'(

Comment

• Originally posted by R22964223 View Post
                          We had that bug on S1 for 1 week, we reported it more than once ... not only it was for nothing but now we have an emergency maintenance while it could have wait for the weekly one!

Can you tell me why you are using S1 for testing if not for problem like that?
                          yta why test iy on you Guys for 1 week and not fixe it then ther juse 12hr mt and not only 6 to 8hr but wait 1 more day on fixe for me i se no reason to not realse it to all serv as once sinces bugs wont get fixed befor all serv the bugs for som hours to.

Comment

• what the ****!!!!! my astral!!!!

Comment

• no bound balens

no bound balens

Comment

• damn maint 30 mins before gb,, suppose the comp makes up for it tho
                                S459
                                IGN: Tenk
                                Guild: Glory
                                BR: 1,8m+

Comment

Working...
                                X