Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mount Spirit x50

Originally posted by CenterPice View Post
    when you think about it no one lost anything they got the Evil Unicorn for a week and will have it for one more week and on top of all will get 25 spirits and 300 whips why others that didn't make it shoud not get the compensation?

with the compensation you will have the mount for around 3 weeks witch is a + for thous who already synth it
    because should be i have Mount Spirit x50 if i did not synthesize that stupid evil unicorn...

Comment

Thank you for the compesation im verry happy.

Comment

Originally posted by nidhal02 View Post
        why everybody here is stupid ?
        look people compensation is for all players and its fair lets me explain why:

-after the patch 2.46 they added a new mount synth. showing +100 stats and duration permanent and now they r saying that the mount is +20 and for 7 days so players who lost their 25pvp spirits should be compensated.
        -in the other way players who didnt synth. the mount saw others getting +100 stats at the start of the patch (like for 3 days then +20 stats) will be compensated too.

so i think this compensation is fair (note i didnt synth the mount :P).

U r mad to say the compensation is Fair - Its people like you who dont use their brains & only the money power that R2 is banking upon so just keep your mouth shut if u cant make a difference between what is fai & unfair

Comment

compensation

almost all received, and I have not received payment. when will it be?
          80 lvl mage 238 k br non cashers )

Comment

this is stupid shouldnt u give poeple who synthesize it before the mod clarify that the mount was +20 and that the compensation issue was brought up since there was the confusion between 7 days and it being permanent? because a lot of confusion was created by players saying that the mount is permanent.
            S204 royal basin (Oceanic Server)
            IGN : Neggy

Comment

Originally posted by Helder. View Post
              lol .. looks like you & your english were wrong my friend .. its not for all players , this compensation is only for those who synthesize the evil unicorn mount
              P.S I already knew this would happen, R2 isn't stupid & isn't sleeping .. you really think they would give 300 mount whips & 25 mount spirits to all players so they all can get either ice fang or nightshade? lol, you like you don't how R2 works
              lol, I'm sorry to say it but your english clearly is the one in question. When lately has R2 done a maintenance and not compensated people for the down time? Oh wait don't answer that because I already know the answer. So once again, they stated there will be a compensation for ALL players. I did not specify that it would be 300 mount whips I merely stated the rest of us may receive some mount whips. Now taking this into account, every single person who synthed the mount did it because it said permanent and +100 <------These being the only reasons why we all did it. Complain all you want that R2 wants to give those of us who did this the little bit of extra help that the mount would have given us, potentially depending on blessings during training, but in the end you will receive a compensation of some sort and those of us who were able to synth the mount will get what we deserve for having wasted our time and resources.

Comment

Sadly people on my server have received the compensation for the bait and switch mount debacle...I filed ticket on the first day and of course r2 gave compensation to other but not me...Dont understand why I didnt...Dont know why others deserve to be compensated by not me...just frustrated and demoralized and sad...What is wrong with me that r2 doesnt value me? I dont get it...whatever...but to those who begrudge me just realize we were the test server...the mount was GONE before we were reunited with ANY other server so I got no advantage from the mount...With my server I dont need the mount to be stronger than most....so I never had those advantages that others claim we had....and I didnt take advantage of a bug...I didnt know it was a bug. we got new patch with many new features that we have to figure out for ourselves...they dont give guides before we get the features so we are lost and fumble around and investigate all the features...one was new mount for mount spirit cards....it did not make intuitive sense that for 25 cards you get a 7 day mount...there was no precedent for that in our game...I dont play on other servers so dont have knowledge of what happens on chinese server,etc
                ♥♥Hugs and Hearts♥♥
                SquishyFoxy
                S1 resident Gently fragile mage
                (a tad on the delicate side)

Comment

Originally posted by SquishyFoxy View Post
                  Sadly people on my server have received the compensation for the bait and switch mount debacle...I filed ticket on the first day and of course r2 gave compensation to other but not me...Dont understand why I didnt...Dont know why others deserve to be compensated by not me...just frustrated and demoralized and sad...What is wrong with me that r2 doesnt value me? I dont get it...whatever...but to those who begrudge me just realize we were the test server...the mount was GONE before we were reunited with ANY other server so I got no advantage from the mount...With my server I dont need the mount to be stronger than most....so I never had those advantages that others claim we had....and I didnt take advantage of a bug...I didnt know it was a bug. we got new patch with many new features that we have to figure out for ourselves...they dont give guides before we get the features so we are lost and fumble around and investigate all the features...one was new mount for mount spirit cards....it did not make intuitive sense that for 25 cards you get a 7 day mount...there was no precedent for that in our game...I dont play on other servers so dont have knowledge of what happens on chinese server,etc

Same, didn't get the compensation either.

Comment

i thought compensation would be part of maintenance

Comment

Originally posted by TWall View Post
                      i thought compensation would be part of maintenance
                      Nope, most people already got it.

Comment

Dont get yet compensation for that bugged unicorn card.

Comment

And when it will be this mantanance ?

Comment

so... was it confirmed that only people who synth'd the mount gets the comp?

or are they giving out the comp slowly? (like what they did with Hall of Fame)

Comment

Originally posted by anichaos View Post
                              so... was it confirmed that only people who synth'd the mount gets the comp?

or are they giving out the comp slowly? (like what they did with Hall of Fame)
                              The compensation of 25 mount spirits and 300 whips is only for the people that synthed the unicorn *before* last week's maintenance that was supposed to fix it properly. The other compensation mentioned is after the maintenance that will correct what last week's maintenance failed to do properly... And that comp will be for all.

At least, that's how I got it explained I guess we'll have to wait and see.
                              "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
                              and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

lmao ikr

Originally posted by Nox03 View Post
                                99 little bugs in the code
                                99 little bugs in the code
                                Take one down, patch it around
                                117 little bugs in the code

Take one down, patch it around
                                183 little bugs in the code