started a topic Wartune Kingly Soul Events UPDATE

Wartune Kingly Soul Events UPDATE

Click image for larger version

Name:	Luck Pack.png
Views:	1
Size:	3.3 KB
ID:	1748701
    Luck Pack
    Duration: 4/25 - 4/27, 5/4 - 5/6 (Server Time)
    Servers: All Servers.
    Description: Thousands of Luck Packs have been hidden throught the realm waiting to be discovered. Find them in Multiplayer Dungeons, Solo Campaigns, and the Catacombs! Open one to receive ONE of the following:
    • Evil Pearl x1
    • 10,000 Gold
    • 10,000 Daru
    • Soul Crystal x2
    • Insignia x3
    • Sylph Sepulcrum x1

UPDATE - Please note that the scheduled drop date of the Luck Pack has been changed to May 4th to May 6th. We apologize for the inconvenience this may cause you and thank for your understanding.

Name:	Evil Pearl.png
Size:	3.3 KB
ID:	1748696
    Evil Pearl
    Description: Open it to obtain one of the following:
    • Mahra x1
    • Sylph Sepulcrum x1
    • Fate Stone x2
    • 40,000 Daru
    • Kingly Soul x10
    • Insignia x800
    • Sylph Sepulcrum x100

Opening Price: 25 Balens

Name:	Kingly Soul.png
Size:	3.2 KB
ID:	1748698
    Kingly Soul Exchange
    Duration: 4/21 - 5/5 23:59 (Server Time)

Description: Collect Kingly Souls and exchange them for rare rewards:
    • Kingly Soul x1 for 40,000 Gold
    • Kingly Soul x10 for Mount Training Whip x25
    • Kingly Soul x30 for Sylph Sepulcrum x40
    • Kingly Soul x30 for Mahra x40
    • Kingly Soul x180 for Apollo Card (Blue) x1
    • Kingly Soul x480 for Hades Card (Blue) x1

Name:	apollo.png
Size:	459.7 KB
ID:	1748699 Click image for larger version

Name:	Hades.png
Size:	942.3 KB
ID:	1748700

You can also start your quest for Apollo and Hades from the activities listed below:

Not in that mood to collect Kingly Souls but wish you could tame those powerful souls as your loyal sylphs? Then try your luck with the Laurel's Pack! Not only do you have a chance to get those sylphs, but you may discover other splendid rewards within the box as well!

Name:	Laurel's Pack.png
Size:	3.4 KB
ID:	1748702
    Laurel's Pack
    Duration: 4/21 - 5/3 23:59
    Description: The land of Balenor is surrounded by an aura of royalty, but only the bravest heroes can get protection from it! Open to obtain one of the followings:
    • Kingly Soul x1
    • Mount Training Whip x2
    • Fate Stone x2
    • 50,000 Gold
    • Runestone x2
    • Sylph Sepulcrum x80
    • Mahra x80
    • Hades Card (Blue) x1

Note: Limit of 200 per day.
    Price: 39 Balens

Stay tuned for more Kingly soul events on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/wartuneonline and our forums to have the access to the latest Wartune news!

• Zeak42
    replied
    Originally posted by Skyw4lker View Post
    yeah wth, was the same by me, I had 179, already exchange them all with mahra but even if they give another 2 days, there is no way we can collect any king soul
    This is all because they messed up with the luck packs that drop the pearls and the pearls have chance for 10 kingly souls. SO for any willing to spend 25 balens per pearl to open. They have somewhere to spend that possible kingly souls they willl get.

With that being said, it is extremely bad form, and all it would take is simple communication of which is a foriegn concept to R2. Something as simple as "we know the problem and are going to keep kingly soul going for 2 more days because of the mishap with luck packs" by devs straight into each server would help clear things up immensly. O wait, there are no devs in R2, they just lease it from someone.

Leave a comment:

• Skyw4lker
    replied
    Originally posted by R272235349 View Post
    this is so mess up, i exchange my kings soul because i thought event was ending. turns out u just put in that its gonna last another 2 days?? OMG, WHAT ARE YOU PEOPLE TRYING TO DO TO PEOPLE LIKE ME THAT GETS ALMOST ENOUGH AND U TEAR IT APART,, I HAD FRACKING 169 KINGS SOUL, 169 AND NOW I DONT HAVE ANY .. I WAS TRYING TO GET APOLLO
    yeah wth, was the same by me, I had 179, already exchange them all with mahra but even if they give another 2 days, there is no way we can collect any king soul
    Last edited by Skyw4lker; 05-06-2014, 04:06 AM.

Leave a comment:

• R272235349
    replied
    this is so mess up, i exchange my kings soul because i thought event was ending. turns out u just put in that its gonna last another 2 days?? OMG, WHAT ARE YOU PEOPLE TRYING TO DO TO PEOPLE LIKE ME THAT GETS ALMOST ENOUGH AND U TEAR IT APART,, I HAD FRACKING 169 KINGS SOUL, 169 AND NOW I DONT HAVE ANY .. I WAS TRYING TO GET APOLLO

Leave a comment:

• R263060525
    replied
    Originally posted by Robby89 View Post
    what happens to the kingly soul you get
    can anyone answer it?

I have 179 kingly soul, need one more to exchange with apollo seal, but since yesterday I can,t have or collect any kingly soul, opened also so many evil pearl but not a single kingly soul. 1 hour to go to exchange them, what I should do? please answer ASAP. Thank u!

Leave a comment:

• Robby89
    replied
    what happens to the kingly soul you get

Leave a comment:

• 0verkillz
    replied
    watch this will be the last day they drop and we didn't get any kind of compensation what so ever. WOW is all I can say

Leave a comment:

• Altya
    replied
    it must dropping during 3 days!!!

Leave a comment:

• ArtemisS58
    replied
    its dropping now apparently 5/2-5/4 meant 5/4-?/? lol.

Leave a comment:

• Altya
    replied
    grrrrrrrrr

Leave a comment:

• 0verkillz
    replied
    Need to start a class action law suit against R2 for ripping us off and not doin anything to fix issues

Leave a comment:

• R21633341
    replied
    could this have cause me to use 21 Laurel's Pack and getting 21 evil pearls?
    also no pack drops for 200 lvl of crypt and 500 sta of solo dung

Leave a comment:

• Altya
    replied
    ty for nice event:P

Leave a comment:

• 0verkillz
    replied
    Originally posted by akdaga View Post
    Where are the Luck Pack drops its now 5 / 3 & still no packs, we want compensation 500 Luck Packs + 50 Maharas + 50 Spelcurums
    I don't want that I want a hades as compensation lmao gl on that 1 huh I know

Leave a comment:

• Altya
    replied
    answer us at least

Leave a comment:

Working...
X