Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Announcement] Wartune Weekly Maintenance 4/24 @ 3:30 AM EDT has ended!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

another R2 sucks up....I am now lvl 80 and spent lots of balens for that......you $#%^&.. @#!*...

Comment

black screen appears in wb and gb...or even in bg.... and sometimes freeze the screen after battle in the wilds yet can chat but the screen is freezing. and sometimes hard to login...

Comment

Originally posted by B4nsh33 View Post
        NAW, they just have it planned and they have like 80 bazillion servers for 80 bazillion games, so they just give it later when they decide how they want to implement it. Just being slow jerks as usual....
        yeah pretty much. and the fact that there's probably only a few developers compared to the rest of R2, and for the countless players on the now 460+ servers. minus some for merges...and that there are still some people having the same problems that we've had since day 1....takes very little for code to go wrong...wonder why that guy raging can't just try it himself :P. devs have it tough...they probably think this is a stupid game too, but hey, work is work

Comment

Originally posted by hartampICE View Post
          are you not reading the announcement above ?
          Well you didn't read the first announcement which had nothing except maintenance announcement.

Comment

I dont want to lvl up fast

Comment

Maintanen for laging???lol...we have this problem always.....but you didnt reparing that resolve....
              i hope you understand with our problem...no laging.....

Comment

I would like the visual glitch at the world boss fixed. It causes major lag. The 9999 stackin would be a nice addition,.

Comment

Originally posted by R2_Emma View Post
                  [*]Corrected the required number of cards to upgrade a Lvl. 2 card to a Lvl. 3 card.[/LIST]
                  Does this mean that level 3 green card will not require 32 cards anymore?
                  IGN: AncientEvil
                  Server: EU-271+merged
                  Class: Archer
                  Getting less Evil and more Ancient every day.

Comment

I may be being dumb here but if they reduce the exp needed does that mean talents exp requirement will be altered too? At level 64 I can still get a few more in but if they reduce the exp needed we will lose a few talents.

Comment

please give players under 60 some EXP books too

Many have been wanting to level up fast

Comment

anyiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii.............................ng

Comment

wow very late MT annoucment.... 5mins before server go down ?

Someoneknows anything about Compansation pack?

Comment

haha so all those camping 64, 69 will auto level through maint?

Comment

no...nothing about a compensation...maybe is something will see after server start if info in not posted.

Comment

There is a bug that is pissing off alot of us "login failed, redirecting too .......".
                                Pls look after that TY!

Comment

Working...
                                X