No announcement yet.

[Event] Kingly Soul - Love Thy Mount

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

emma wat happen to the 25shard compack and the waging bugged?????

Comment

The event has a whole is the worse in a long time, how many kingly souls we ppl get 40-60 without buying chests?

I dont expect to get kingly souls from whip event especially an unlimited one but as events go this is by far the worst one Ive experienced!

Comment

would you rather exchange like the sc exchange event? I know I wouldn't, be glad its not exchanging and you actually get something in return for training your mount. the reason these events are not for mounts or kingly souls is because of all the past complaints. keep complaining and there will be NO events.

Comment

Originally posted by jeremiah36 View Post
          would you rather exchange like the sc exchange event? I know I wouldn't, be glad its not exchanging and you actually get something in return for training your mount. the reason these events are not for mounts or kingly souls is because of all the past complaints. keep complaining and there will be NO events.
          Gotta agree with that.

Comment

no kingly soul = fail events, ty for nothing

Comment

Well all the ungrateful punks can go away. I for one appreciate the event.
              Gerlach Kabam 13 / Kharl R2 569

Comment

Thanks for this event, i'm waiting for it every month.
                But just curious, when we get the real rewards back for this kind of events. Is soul crystals for myw and backwards for month now.

Maybe you can consider that some times R2.

Thanks anyway for the event.

Comment

ty r2 for discrimination of non cashers

Comment

this is a very nice event. thanks for this one Love cashing in my whips and getting rewards for doing so.
                    Cheers

Comment

So many greedy people here. They think that every day is cristmas. Be gratefull for the event and stop crying. You won't get event items.

Comment

Originally posted by strelac88 View Post
                        ty r2 for discrimination of non cashers
                        This event is for non cashiers o.O.

Comment

I love my mount...I know when it says nay it means yay

Comment

discrimination of non cashers? really? I used 4k whips and bought zero because I saved them up from jewel hunt, guildbattle rewards and everything else. FYI whips are free.

Comment

Love Thy mount ??? u mean ♥ Thy mount ????
                              Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 04-30-2014, 05:02 AM.

Comment

Not sure what the problem is with this event atleast we are back to getting the unlimited ones. with it i was almost able to obtain lvl three stables and some of the "big caishers" in my guild made lvl 4 its not about being a caissher or not this time its about were you smart and saved your whips i know i was had 2k + saved up
                                Lovely as an angel, dark and deadly as the night

Comment

Working...
                                X