X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Drag0nsFire View Post
    What are rewards for Skytrail?

and YAY more lag.
    That rewards is the materials requred to Evolve your sylph . when they implement future patches

Comment

This patch looks really attractive from what I've seen picture-wise. Really can't wait they are installed onto the newer servers as well as S1.
      "Like every great leader that ever lived, I shall create acts in order of remembrance to those that died fighting for their superiors."

Welcome to my Dominion. May the element of Life devour your needs, and the element of Death conclude your life gracefully and without pain.

Comment

this is from ProC

Wartune all server will go offline for update 2.46 part2 Per-Launch from 00:30 pm 4th May to 03:30 am 4th May. 2014. ( PST ), lasting for 180 minutes. Please leave the game in advance before mentainence or update time to avoid unnecessary loss. If there is any emergency that causes extension of the downtime, we’ll announce separately then.

they update the whole server and we got test patch on S1

or do i read it wrong

Comment

Originally posted by xCleavage View Post
          this is from ProC

Wartune all server will go offline for update 2.46 part2 Per-Launch from 00:30 pm 4th May to 03:30 am 4th May. 2014. ( PST ), lasting for 180 minutes. Please leave the game in advance before mentainence or update time to avoid unnecessary loss. If there is any emergency that causes extension of the downtime, we’ll announce separately then.

they update the whole server and we got test patch on S1

or do i read it wrong
          don't think it is for all servers, we would get the patch at 8/5 or 15/5 maint
          SERVER: Kong Server 4 Oceanic (others see us as Kong-S6)
          IGN: Kimwong
          CLASS: Knight
          PLAYER TYPE: Light casher
          BATTLE RATING: 300K - 420K range
          Casual playing now, not gonna spend too much time

Comment

May the Fourth be with us!

Comment

why not permanent this mount? pls make
              [S178] Darkguard (Europe)
              NAME: PrinceDemon
              GUILD: Rebirth
              CLASS:
              Archer
              LVL: 71
              BATTLE RATING: 232 K +
              SYLP: Hercules * *

Comment

Originally posted by WickedSilk View Post
                May the Fourth be with us!

That's good LOL
                Cheers for that, made me giggle

Comment

Originally posted by kimwong View Post
                  don't think it is for all servers, we would get the patch at 8/5 or 15/5 maint
                  It's not, just really bad engrish. Supposed to say "pre-launch" not "per-launch" aka just s1 testing (for us as well)

Comment

cant log in

cant log in . all i get is white page. and if i try to make new thread for it. it tells me i cant do that either.. so wth server79 Ryre Camp.

Comment

Originally posted by boots13 View Post
                      cant log in . all i get is white page. and if i try to make new thread for it. it tells me i cant do that either.. so wth server79 Ryre Camp.
                      It depends on where you're making the thread. You can only make threads on other sub forums, but this sub forum(News And Events) is only meant for the R2 Game Masters to post News and Events here not in game players. We can only post our idea or suggestion here not make threads.

Comment

would be nice if you fixed all bugs in s1 first before you patch other servers.

Comment

if you play for 1 hour cashe =full need refresh i try google crhome mozilla =the same fix it pls and S286/S389 need merge again
                          Low Casher Just VIP
                          S389 LeonidasGR

Comment

pls give us mount from Tower Of Kings many ppl have over 3k Shadow Souls some even have over 4k

Comment

Originally posted by CenterPice View Post
                              pls give us mount from Tower Of Kings many ppl have over 3k Shadow Souls some even have over 4k
                              Tho' im agree i think is not in their hand making a change like that one, since all they do is traslating the chainis game to inglish, so the chainis guyz are the one who can make it happen but when they do so is gonna be 2 - 3 years for us to see it happen in a patch...

But i think what R2 is able to do is make an event where you exchange those cards for mounts like warelephan or wild alpaka... well any of those event mounts.
                              R2-S426 Redwicky (merged)
                              Archer Linkoneusc
                              Legion Guild

1+1=3

Comment

More task to complete... you become a med casher at least or say good by to your life in real world to be able to face chasers....lol still, an enjoyable game to be a non casher or a super low lvl casher... and more to come... Get ready to get merried
                                R2-S426 Redwicky (merged)
                                Archer Linkoneusc
                                Legion Guild

1+1=3

Comment

Working...
                                X