No announcement yet.

[Announcement] Wartune Server S1 Maintenance May 4th @ 3:30 AM EDT

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

please add new mount for tok i have over 1800 shadow soul and already have the mount of tok

Comment

ema why not demonic civat card trade 800 Jewel Hunt Shard same with netherwing dragon card, so this mount permanent. thanks

Comment

More lagg....nice..i`ll be waiting ur maintenance after u introduce on the rest of the servers...

Comment

Prepare your balens again!!

New competence = more balens needed...

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	Winp-2.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	88.8 KB
ID:	1686202yes it should be permanent.We agree with 500jewel hunt shard for this mount permanent
            :cool:S3x:p

Comment

oh joy. more **** to seperate the cashiers from the free players. it's getting to the point where this game is pointless to play. i'm pretty convinced that i'm done with this **** game.

Comment

lol I also have 1500+shadow soul ..
                :cool:S3x:p

Comment

well sort all the lag out first and none graphics ,
                  Wolfeater

Comment

the new stuff is mainly free except for the clothing stuff but free players can work on that to given fashion cores can drop in spire chest and can synth from shards

watch this its shows everything new in patch https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7jAF3sE9J6Q
                    Cyanide
                    Server: R2Games S230 Cross Chasm (Oceanic)
                    Guild: Sicario

Comment

We Need tread noop open tread

Comment

Nice to see you add a new mount but when the Fu...lalala some1 will gone take a look at my tickets and give back my 25 spirit cards

Comment

Originally posted by T3PHR4 View Post
                          Its the same with the 'Evil Unicorn' mount, only for 7 days for 25 mount spirits ...?
                          I thought that was a bug that they fixed. Is it still only 7 days? That's ridiculous, 7 days for a mount that takes half a year's worth of mount spirits to get.

Comment

pff sometimes i think you guys are dumb, oh i lied i think you are always dumb..... how about analise the situation of why it is a 7 days mount.

The shards are available on jewel hunt, and u get 1 shard on the lowest lvl chest and grows up as it gets higher and higher, so this means the purpose of this mount "event" is to get even more cash in their pocket (they are pushing you to maximize the jewel hunt everyday)..

Quite nice plan i must say, considering we are dumb enough to spend a lot of cash it isnt really a surprise....certainly wont fall for that trap-

Comment

if the mount only 7 days. Then i guess it depends on the frequency of the shards from jewel hunt. if it's just in those chests when you reach a certain point threshold then it's not worth it. You are better off saving those shards and making those chests since there cheaper to make than the mount and it's something that's going be more useful in the long run.

Comment

Just fix the damn extreme lag in wb and amethyst before implementing new lag... errr new update I mean!
                                Wartune = Sylph Tune.

Comment

Working...
                                X