X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

:d:d:d:d:d:d:d

Comment

Seems R2 game masters quit too, other reason i dont fiind now about this late release and no announcement of this problem, i think not only players quit lmfao

Edit: in this momment Eu server hit 24 hours lage mwhaha, in my country timezone i mean.
      i say this with timezone cuz yesterday was some1 here speak alot about something with time on GMT lol
      Last edited by G3ORG1AN; 05-10-2014, 10:58 AM.
      I come from a world that you don't understand!

Comment

Do you guys think that moaning and being negative will do anything better? I don't know why do you even accuse the company of being unprofessional when you can't even give constructive criticism...

Just wait until the official information, maybe they have had technical difficulties and weren't lazy or forgot like some of you imply, it isn't hard to do so, it isn't hard to be positive and kind, and even if you would overlook everything of what I try to express, you can't avoid the fact that your negative behavior will do completely nothing good, to you and to R2Games too.

EDIT: By the way the jokes you people are trying to make are NOT funny. Even overused and stupid in its own meaning.

Comment

Mmm... When the server release? I'm still waiting.. Thanks.
          Salzan - Archer

Comment

i dont understand how you can defend and claim that they are not unprofessional. I understand there may be server/technical issues reguarding a late server start but that doesnt take away the fact that there has been NO announcment or communication, they are a company with a huge net profit this kind of oversight shouldnt be happening its that simple, less people would be frustrated and annoyed if they announced difficulties and gave a second start date even an estimated one.

Comment

@R29893131

I haven't said that the company wasn't unprofessional and I don't really give much attention to it this time, I just made a connection of player's unprofessionalism to it, and it is true, 77 rage smiles and spreading of negativeness will do nothing good.

Comment

So when it will be opened?

Comment

Anyway, what would you do if the server release?
                  Salzan - Archer

Comment

If u ask me is simple, play. lol
                    but now is late, im gonna wait another 2-3 weeks for another EU server on friday release, hope they do this correct.
                    i say late because no1 have time to do something with guilds now, tomorow should be the repartition for guild battle, so now is gone.

Comment

• I'll let you know when I have an answer, hopefully soon.

Comment

• thx alot Green

Comment

• Today it can be realised?

Comment

• Okay, you're to watch the post for an update, this one is delayed for some unknown reason, but you don't want to have them put one up for you till it's ready... Sorry for that guys, it's all I have. Editing the main post to reflect the delay

Comment

• So today it's possible to realise server or not?

Comment

• not yet

(message to short adding this to send it)

Comment

Working...
                                X