Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Announcement] Wartune Weekly Maintenance 5/8 @ 3:30 AM EDT has ended!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Announcement] Wartune Weekly Maintenance 5/8 @ 3:30 AM EDT has ended!

Wartune will be having its weekly Maintenance on Thursday, the 8th of May at 3:30 AM EDT, (00:30 PM PDT, 8:30 AM GMT, and 3:30 PM GMT +8). We will update All Severs to Part II of the 2.46 Update. Maintenance is expected to take approximately 4 to 6 hours, but could be longer or shorter. Please keep an eye on this thread for any updates or changes.

NOTE: Please be aware that Astrals Captured, but not claimed or sold will be lost during maintenance. If you have Astrals left unclaimed, please claim them before maintenance starts. Thank you.

Wartune 2.46 Part II will be updating to all servers with these main new additions:

Click image for larger version

Name:	Sky-Trail1.png
Views:	2
Size:	704.8 KB
ID:	1749267

Name:	Sky-Trail2.png
Size:	430.8 KB
ID:	1749268

Name:	Sky-Trail4.png
Size:	518.9 KB
ID:	1749269

Name:	Sky-Trail5.png
Size:	457.8 KB
ID:	1749270

• Added Clothing Identification.

Name:	Clothing-Identification1.png
Size:	281.0 KB
ID:	1749271

Name:	Clothing-Identification2.png
Size:	701.3 KB
ID:	1749272

• Added Jewel Hunt Shard in the Jewel Hunt chest "Lost Treasure of Antiquity". The Jewel Hunt Shard can be used in the Blacksmith to synthesize a Sylph Resource Pack or Demonic Civet Card.

Name:	Sylph-Resource-Pack.png
Size:	575.8 KB
ID:	1749273

Name:	Demonic-Civet-Card.png
Size:	635.1 KB
ID:	1749274

great, thank you

Comment

Patch

Originally posted by R2_Emma View Post
      Wartune will be having its weekly Maintenance on Thursday, the 8th of May at 3:30 AM EDT, (00:30 PM PDT, 8:30 AM GMT, and 3:30 PM GMT +8). We will update All Severs to Part II of the 2.46 Update. Maintenance is expected to take approximately 4 to 6 hours, but could be longer or shorter. Please keep an eye on this thread for any updates or changes.

NOTE: Please be aware that Astrals Captured, but not claimed or sold will be lost during maintenance. If you have Astrals left unclaimed, please claim them before maintenance starts. Thank you.

Wartune 2.46 Part II will be updating to all servers with these main new additions:
      • Added Sky Trail.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]85215[/ATTACH]
      [ATTACH=CONFIG]85216[/ATTACH]
      [ATTACH=CONFIG]85217[/ATTACH]
      [ATTACH=CONFIG]85218[/ATTACH]

• Added Clothing Identification.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]85219[/ATTACH]
      [ATTACH=CONFIG]85220[/ATTACH]

• Added Jewel Hunt Shard in the Jewel Hunt chest "Lost Treasure of Antiquity". The Jewel Hunt Shard can be used in the Blacksmith to synthesize a Sylph Resource Pack or Demonic Civet Card.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]85221[/ATTACH]
      [ATTACH=CONFIG]85222[/ATTACH]
      ERMM EMMA....we know what the patch contains. We saw the forum when S1 got it maybe ? O.o
      Where's the guide for this patch. That's the only thing I'm interested in

Comment

Emma, I know this may not be the best place to post this reply, but since we are talking about maintenance, I think it's still related:
        When will the black squares around players on the WB and GBs/BGs be fixed? Because i've cleaned my cache, changed browser, even formated my computer and the problem remains That problem needs to be fixed asap because it's increases the lag, even causes shockwaves crash in browsers and etc...

Thank you for your time.

Comment

They don't give a *** about players...
          R2Greed is only here for the money, thats why they close topics who are negative and don't fix any bugs which doesn't mean extra income.

I stopped spending quite a bit of money since the last 2 months. Only do a recharge bonus and keeping my VIP status alive, other than that, nothing. They really are starting to ruin the game by adding more and more **** which takes your money.

For example; during BG when you are in a fight and then BG ends, you will get 9 out of 10 times a black screen. Only thing you can do is reload your game (by refreshing browser). Friggin' annoying and this bug has been there for MONTHS. I already reported it several times. The only answer I get back is some standard **, which tells to go to a thread where it gives a "solution" to general black screen problems.

I already tried cleaning out my history, cookies, cache files and flash files. Nothing. I also tried various browsers, IE, FF, PM, Chrome, heck even Safari, all suffer from the same problem.

Also they don't even read tickets correctly. Probably they are blind or have reading issues, because most of the time I get a crappy standard answer, which isn't really an answer to anything.

Also the game is dying completely... On our server we lost about 40 active players in the past few weeks... Servers is kinda dead and not much fun anymore. I am about to quit also soon, since most friends are gone.
          This could have been great *IF* R2Greed actually cared about their players, both cashers and non-cashers. But they don't...

I don't expect this post to stay here for long, knowing R2Greed it will get edited or removed ofcourse. Why? Because they don't allow negative feedback about their games...

Comment

Originally posted by Userl337 View Post
            They don't give a *** about players...
            R2Greed is only here for the money, thats why they close topics who are negative and don't fix any bugs which doesn't mean extra income.

I stopped spending quite a bit of money since the last 2 months. Only do a recharge bonus and keeping my VIP status alive, other than that, nothing. They really are starting to ruin the game by adding more and more **** which takes your money.

For example; during BG when you are in a fight and then BG ends, you will get 9 out of 10 times a black screen. Only thing you can do is reload your game (by refreshing browser). Friggin' annoying and this bug has been there for MONTHS. I already reported it several times. The only answer I get back is some standard **, which tells to go to a thread where it gives a "solution" to general black screen problems.

I already tried cleaning out my history, cookies, cache files and flash files. Nothing. I also tried various browsers, IE, FF, PM, Chrome, heck even Safari, all suffer from the same problem.

Also they don't even read tickets correctly. Probably they are blind or have reading issues, because most of the time I get a crappy standard answer, which isn't really an answer to anything.

Also the game is dying completely... On our server we lost about 40 active players in the past few weeks... Servers is kinda dead and not much fun anymore. I am about to quit also soon, since most friends are gone.
            This could have been great *IF* R2Greed actually cared about their players, both cashers and non-cashers. But they don't...

I don't expect this post to stay here for long, knowing R2Greed it will get edited or removed ofcourse. Why? Because they don't allow negative feedback about their games...
            Why do you people always talk about money and money..they give offers to spend money..but if u choose not to..then don't spend anything..they don't tell you to recharge and recharge. I play this game for 7 months.. And havn't rechrged a thing still I am happy. I kick the butt of cashers. If you play like a pro you don't need anything, any money. People just are on a rush of gettign powerful..Why do that? Take your time and build strength..hate these nonsense talks.. Only thing you are right about is tehy don't fix bug more often.

Comment

Finally ty r2

Comment

Thank You Emma

Comment

Originally posted by BijoyanD View Post
                  Why do you people always talk about money and money..they give offers to spend money..but if u choose not to..then don't spend anything..they don't tell you to recharge and recharge. I play this game for 7 months.. And havn't rechrged a thing still I am happy. I kick the butt of cashers. If you play like a pro you don't need anything, any money. People just are on a rush of gettign powerful..Why do that? Take your time and build strength..hate these nonsense talks.. Only thing you are right about is tehy don't fix bug more often.
                  Hey man this game should be changed from "FREE TO PLAY" to CASH TO WIN. No way can a non casher defeat a casher(unless that non casher has dryads in BG). Reason being that a casher will get mounts and other stuff to strengthen his toon. So basically a non casher has no hopes at all. Look at events...The only thing that a non casher can get are mahra's or items below that, but not higher. So basically a non casher cannot get extra cash mounts which obviously make them weak vs cashers. To prove my point: Let's take 2 80's ok ? Both have all 80 legendary gear with max HS and max everything. Now 1 of the 80's is a casher and the other 80 is a non casher. Although both have 80 leg gear with max HS and everything, the 80 casher will still beat the 80 non casher because the casher would have a higher mount strength with max lvl 9 stables and all mounts. Additionally R2 will always make new mounts and so the casher would buy it and the non casher would end up with nothing. So to SUM it up, at lvl 80 the only difference there will be is the amount of Mounts a person have. That will determine a battle.

PS: Sylph colors(white, green, blue, purple, orange and red) will ALSO make a HUGE difference

Originally posted by Userl337 View Post
                  Have this issue many times too and it pisses me off. Wanna know something else ? Not only at the end of the BG. Sometimes when I enter a BG it goes black screen exactly after entering but I still see the chat and system messages O.o Then I just have to refresh or clear cache again ><

Comment

Originally posted by Hellspawnn View Post
                    Hey man this game should be changed from "FREE TO PLAY" to CASH TO WIN. No way can a non casher defeat a casher(unless that non casher has dryads in BG). Reason being that a casher will get mounts and other stuff to strengthen his toon. So basically a non casher has no hopes at all. Look at events...The only thing that a non casher can get are mahra's or items below that, but not higher. So basically a non casher cannot get extra cash mounts which obviously make them weak vs cashers. To prove my point: Let's take 2 80's ok ? Both have all 80 legendary gear with max HS and max everything. Now 1 of the 80's is a casher and the other 80 is a non casher. Although both have 80 leg gear with max HS and everything, the 80 casher will still beat the 80 non casher because the casher would have a higher mount strength with max lvl 9 stables and all mounts. Additionally R2 will always make new mounts and so the casher would buy it and the non casher would end up with nothing. So to SUM it up, at lvl 80 the only difference there will be is the amount of Mounts a person have. That will determine a battle.

PS: Sylph colors(white, green, blue, purple, orange and red) will ALSO make a HUGE difference

Have this issue many times too and it pisses me off. Wanna know something else ? Not only at the end of the BG. Sometimes when I enter a BG it goes black screen exactly after entering but I still see the chat and system messages O.o Then I just have to refresh or clear cache again ><
                    i dont think u understand the ''free to play'' it means that u can play if for free and its a PAY TO WIN game so ofcause all the ppl that spend the will 90% win over the ppl that dont spend. and that will almost all the free to play game now on the net..

Comment

Nice screenshots, but what do these features actually do?
                      My blog about how to build the strongest character in Wartune using a minimum amount of balens:

Comment

Thank you Emma, ill be looking forward to this new patch and the exp books comp.

Comment

lol, more money

Comment

Another inventory crisis for those star shards, when are we getting 9999 stacks please..
                            [morfinnor]
                            Temple of Ibalize

Comment

Hi Guys Im Paz, Im a non cashier. I understand r2 they are in business so they will do many gimmicks to earn money from the players in wartune beside they are paying their server,staff and other expenses.... The one that I want r2 to change is " the selling of account is forbidden" because r2 owns all account, " r2 is just like saying we are only borrowing the accounts so we can play." All the hardship in playing many many hours in a day, months and years + spending a lot of money for a vip, for what? Character become stronger and stronger, higher rankings, if you spend more time and money you can be #1 in rankings "for fame". I understand some people do not need money but recognition to others, that why those in the #1 rankings strive to be 1st place even though it causes them lots of money and time.PS if you spend a bigger sum of money you dont need to play countless hours to get stronger. As for me I want money and recognition, what I am trying to say if selling of account is forbidden how can I have my ROI for playing wartune,making my character stronger and if I will be spending money in the future. How can I get 1/2 of the ROI money for playing wartune.

Thanks for reading!
                              SERVER 239
                              LordPaz 73 "BALENORS DARLING OF THE CROWD"
                              Theres no valid reason that you cannot accomplish something you want, if your lazy or not doing action. "LORDPAZ"

Comment

Working...
                              X