No announcement yet.

[Talking-Wartune] Most annoying/difficult class to fight against and WHY

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Monster" class. They get a mix of really cool abilities that players can never get, or that cost 100 rage for players (Lych Lair's final boss's stun comes to mind- comparable to Delphic Star Destroyer but 100% stun rate and always hits all members of the party, where DSD is random). Monsters are immune to the stun effects of Holy Seal and several other runes special effects (Chaos rune, for example).

Oh, player classes? Mages with max lvl Thunderer, Archers with enough rage to hit with Delphic Sniper within the first three turns of a fight (multiplayer arena, since in BG drayad bombers can save up the rage) and Knights with Intercept and/or max Shadow Strike (? the bleed spammable skill). So since there's an astral against critical hits, when do we get to see one that provides protection against various stuns? :P
    IGN: TreeTopper
    Server: whatever the merged Kabam S15/25 is called. I forgot.
    Guild: ESKReborn
    Class: None (Ok..Ok.. Archer)
    Battle Rating: 550547 Currently Retired from Wartune

Comment

• hello i hate something here,CAMPERS should to do something about that in arena and battleground

Comment

• hi there

i completely agree with u (ATreeTropper) in monster class and players class u r right

IGN:akhilonline
        Name:reaka
        Server: S5 Roaring Wetlands
        Guild:Cain
        Class:Mage
        BR:40K
        lvl: 44
        Last edited by akhilonline; 06-01-2014, 08:35 AM.

Comment

• Last edited by akhilonline; 05-31-2014, 06:37 AM.

Comment

• please tell me how its fair that i get put into a lvl 60-69 bg where duchebags can stun me for 3 turns....? most of the time i don't mind but I'm getting sick and tired of this 3 turn bullcrap should be a max of 2 turns so there is still some fighting chance of winning..?!!! DID YOU HERE ME R2 OR DO I NEED TO REPEAT MYSELF??!!! i am a player that does not use stun for anything i find it a waste and i like fighting ppl without being cheap like most high lvls have to be!!
            Daxraina
            S134
            Elysion
            lvl 80
            4370.1 K BR
            with MDM rank 2

Those that have survived to tell of my defeat will soon meet me again

I will see you ALL !!!

GO HARD OR GO HOME

Comment

• hi there
              (((((((lvl 44))))))))))
              i would to say to u that when i were playing arena with my friends ((((((((((((lvl 44)))))))))))) we face ((((((((lvl 70 )))))))))) or more so please fix this problem

IGN: akhilonline
              Name:reaka
              Server: S5 Roaring Wetlands
              Guild:Cain
              Class:Mage
              BR:40K
              lvl: 44
              Last edited by akhilonline; 06-01-2014, 08:35 AM.

Comment

• Get one PAn put on him Aquilion's blessing and see how all mages and gaias will trembaling exspaecialy if he is with more sepulcrum.Reflect is very good bad is that chance to do it is very rare.And if u want many heal get one Iris Rain Dance heal more than enough.

Comment

• i would say most difficult class is and will ever be ... R2 staff ...
                  but well who am i

Comment

• the ppl who uses balens i as a unbalens player cant defeat them or hurt them a little bit 2 attack most 1 attack im dead why i doint use balens becaus i do not have the money for it

Comment

• Well i am a Knight on s400, and boy the most annoying class for knights has obviously been mages. Damn, they just are so hard to beat, and when you face high lvl mages, they enhance your frustration with heals and holy seal.
                      Well, over time, I've tried to find some techniques to get around these mages. And BTW, I am a non-cashing Knight, so almost any Knight can try using these strategies against mages. Firstly, the chaos rune, always keep it with you and try using it against mages when they try healing skills, you can just hope that their suntoria is blessed on your side.
                      Secondly, the Intercept skill, it removes rage but remember to use it when the mage is in the front row. At least they wont have rage to pull out another annoying trick.
                      Lastly, Iris, it is really a blessing to Knights, makes you feel like a half mage half knight. But with rain dance sylph skill for iris, you can almost be head to head with the tricks of a mage.
                      Thats all for my suggestions, i hope i get to find more and if you guys have more ideas please do let me know...CHEERS ^_^

Comment

• the players will surelly like an arena where you can duel other player but bouth with striped gear(no runes, no gems, no fates, no nothing), only your skill (full resetable trees only for this) and a standar tear 60 70 80 gear of choise ( the gear does not have gems or other enhancings, just plain gear).

as an old player and feeling compasion for the por knight class, i must say that R2 decided to make you the lesser class by striping one of your most powerfull powers, that is the "cut rage" skill, the original skill on the original and other "versions" of wartune has the skill "cut rage" working like this "target the Enemy player" and here on r2 is "target the front line"
                        this way r2 maked the skil unusable for pvp, of course who want a rage cuting Knight puting a mage or archer on "stun like" situation, when cuting the rage of a already precasted long spell. ;D

Comment

• im a knight im find Mages the most annoying becuase a knight doesn't have like a very good magic deffense against them ...... i also find chaos rune annoying and the gaia sylph becuase : if the enemie has a lower br and you higher , and if hes sylph is stronger he can win .

Comment

• my mount (evil unicorn) was missing.................

Comment

• Originally posted by DARKKNIGHT7517 View Post
                              as a lvl 80 knight w 135k BR...i do ok most of the time, so i have 2 complaints....lag ( in all area's of the game, and it isnt our fault , so stop telling us its OUR problem )...and mixing different gaming severs together ( kong , R2, and who ever else ), i say that bc we cant see their stats on cross sever rankings..if we are going to have a cross sever rankings, then show them ALL..and yes each class has something about them that suks..
                              Lag is your problem! I play mainly on 2 computers, each on different networks. One is laggy as **** and it normally takes 2 turns to do a single skill (it's still loading the last one), whereas the other is perfect and I can play great. I can beat someone 10k higher than me on the good network, and I can lose to someone 10k lower than me on the bad one. LAG IS ALL YOUR PROBLEM! Just get a better, faster internet (Or call them up and tell them to stop throttling you )

Comment

• the most annoying thing is in BG. We non-cash users have to play most of the times against those who are fully cashers and our BR is like 30k and their is like 50 or 60. last BG i had an oponent of 99kbr. BG must do match making on behalf of BR not on behalf of character lvls.

Comment

Working...
                                X