No announcement yet.

[Talking-Wartune] Most annoying/difficult class to fight against and WHY

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I Was wondering since we still getting points in ViP status even when lv 9.. is there any future patch in which there will be higher lvs available for people who have reach vip 9
    hope there is ... so that there continues to be a reason in buying VIP status

Comment

• i have nothing to complain about the game but i thing to say the newbies oe the server start players face a lot of problems of scoketing rods it would be best if g.m decreased the rated of basic items like scoketing rods,cyrpt keys etc.thank you other than this i love this game totally awsome.

Comment

• I dont represent myself as a mage , knight or an archerer rather I would prefer to abolish the cashers class. Cashers are really being dominating . In fact in almost every server the top knight,mage and archer are usually cashers.They are being overpowered but simply unbearable.
        I hope you will accede to my request
        yours truthfully
        Amlan2
        A member of R2(reality squared)games

Comment

• archers r the class which i hate fighting coz they have incredible crits

Comment

• Originally posted by R3W4N7 View Post
            Well i am a Knight on s400, and boy the most annoying class for knights has obviously been mages. Damn, they just are so hard to beat, and when you face high lvl mages, they enhance your frustration with heals and holy seal.
            Well, over time, I've tried to find some techniques to get around these mages. And BTW, I am a non-cashing Knight, so almost any Knight can try using these strategies against mages. Firstly, the chaos rune, always keep it with you and try using it against mages when they try healing skills, you can just hope that their suntoria is blessed on your side.
            Secondly, the Intercept skill, it removes rage but remember to use it when the mage is in the front row. At least they wont have rage to pull out another annoying trick.
            Lastly, Iris, it is really a blessing to Knights, makes you feel like a half mage half knight. But with rain dance sylph skill for iris, you can almost be head to head with the tricks of a mage.
            Thats all for my suggestions, i hope i get to find more and if you guys have more ideas please do let me know...CHEERS ^_^
            Someone give this guy an award for 'best non-complaining knight ever'
            NOTE: dont use an iris to fight a strong player with gaia, cos all those hp you're gaining from healing wont save you (just an advice)
            IGN: Frenzone
            PLAYER TYPE: NON-CASHER AND NO VIP ( LOL )
            LEVEL: 67
            BATTLE RATING: 113k
            CLASS TYPE: EWD MAGE

Comment

• can anyone else log in today ? !! i want red roses

Comment

• i can't play the game, when i am login at Server 416 (Whispering Hills) char JSParrOW. It says "you have been banned"...---> WHY ???

Comment

• Originally posted by R248363229 View Post
                  i can't play the game, when i am login at Server 416 (Whispering Hills) char JSParrOW. It says "you have been banned"...---> WHY ???
                  You can discuss your ban with the GMs in a ticket. So if you want to know why, please file a ticket using the link in my signature.
                  "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
                  and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

• [wArMaGGe] i need help . nEed mY items is Scam kinUha items ko

Comment

• i hate LAGS!!!!!!!

Comment

• The amount of money you want people to pay for this game is an outright scam. Scammerino.

Comment

• nik ta mere

Comment

• At some points, i agree with jamesbacmon here. Here is some points that i disagree with him:
                            1. Knights should be slow, because they wear a tremendous armor, so the armor should be heavy, not to mention the huge sword.
                            2. So delay for casting skills and skill cooling down, i think it's still normal. Again, because of the armor and huge sword.
                            3. 1x A.O.E i totally don't mind with it and please don't change the Tenacity skills to A.O.E skill, because Tenacity is very useful. But if it's possible, Wartune should add more Tenacity max percentage, 15% would be nice.

Things that i agree with him:
                            1. Since Knights are slow, they should have bigger attack damage. Just like james said, Knights A.O.E damage should be higher, maybe not as big as Mages, but not at this current damage.
                            2. I also agree about Knights Block passive skills should have better heal percentage, whether it's 8% or maybe 10%?
                            3. And yes, Reverse damage skill is useless for me, since it only reverse a small amount of damage. I prefer the Talents skill that also can reverse damage when knights blocked attack.

Over all, i am quiet cool with other class, Archer and Mage skills. They have good skills, and Archers and Mages should be able to do faster skill casting. They wear thin armor, so it is normal.
                            HS and runes, i guess it's all good.

What i regret is that now, all event is made for heavy cashers. We non cashers, can't even get number 3 from the best reward. I would say, make event that can be done for non cashers too. Well i just put it this way, at least let the non cashers get the best reward #2 or #3. The highest reward or all rewards are for the casher, i think it's fair that way. Just like Hero medalion, there are 3 mounts rewards available, but i can't even touch the 1st mount, that need lesser Hero Medalion. But the cashers can get them all, even the purple slyphs (yummy....). So i feel all the hard working gamers that non casher, not being appreciate at all.

WhiteSand - Lvl 74 -
                            S180

Comment

• im gonna win

Comment

• if event done also for non casher if thats the case, casher can buy more lol

Comment

Working...
                                X