No announcement yet.

[Promotion] Clothing Pack

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

how can i recharge using cellphone load .. i try all the playerize//reward but its not available in here .. from phillippines .

Comment

always came up for archers and mage, come up with some design for knights as well

Comment

Originally posted by fearball View Post
        always came up for archers and mage, come up with some design for knights as well
        Hoo yehaa... would be greate a new armor cloth set, i would like to see an archer with light armor.
        R2-S426 Redwicky (merged)
        Archer Linkoneusc
        Legion Guild

1+1=3

Comment

I wouldn't want that outfit if they gave it away for free..

Comment

a one free clothing set won't hurt a butt to the R2, a lot of more players will become active, if not, take back my free helm stupid clothing, don't need it, tired of hiding everyday after reload and looks stupid, it's a bother and hey i'm a knight and the helm is for mage, so take your every helm back from us knight, one sets of clothing or you guys still stubborn to give out for the player happiness and for more fun, people would never invite a friend where you don't get nothing and have to actually pay every penny for every thing.

Comment

Originally posted by fghgfhty View Post
              I wouldn't want that outfit if they gave it away for free..
              Well... i won't say i will wear it, but for sure i want it for clothin ID and Synth.
              Archer Linkoneusc
              Legion Guild

1+1=3

Comment

Originally posted by Linkoneusc View Post
                I think everybody has noticed that.. what a good guys R2 guys are, they have i pice of heaven earned, and you a place on it as their honorable templar.

What they are talking about here is not about elemental items, this has to be free if they say is a P4F game, the P2W part of the game is that casher can buy lots of this items to get advantage, the more you pay the more advantage you get, what they are talking is about some spetial items that they wont get if it is not cashing, we have free mounts, what kind of damage would make to the ouwners pocket or casher advantage some free wings or free clothe set?, i think non, casher will keep spending and R2 fullfiling their bank acount with cashers money, casher won't lost advantage cuz they can get those free items aswell, but non casher players would have betters stats to fight PvE and will have more fun, more players will keep active and less would quit.

Do you know how many online Pay to Play games exist?, if all those items you remark the game give for free would be sold, can you figure out how many players this game would have?

Is ok they ask for something they want to have ingame, what is not ok is the people that critizise them, they spend time in this game to make it funnier and better and any smart marketing guy knows that is by this suggestions they can get free information to make the game marketing better, otherwise they would have to pay for a company to make marketing studies to know what they are doing wrong.

I would like to see free wings and clothes as i see free mounts, lvl60+ needs a good rage start to keep up, and the wings would rise their BR to do thing a lil better, i've seen players having too many truble getting rage to timing their skills and spend lot of time trying to kill a boss (many does a rage build run).
                they are giving free cloth and wings for u can but them with bound balens.

Comment

yeah, come up with some good clothes for knights.

Comment

immortal
                    s465
                    class:archer
                    lvl45
                    BR 21k

Comment

Originally posted by TjiTzUr View Post
                      they are giving free cloth and wings for u can but them with bound balens.
                      Yep, is true, bounds balen are for free, i had to explain my self bette, getting the amount of bound balen to buy a clothe set takes too long more if you want to get the wings, i have a friend that bought the wing with months of bound balen saving.

They should make bound balen easier to get cuz the surveys do not work for non us peeps and low prises for inventory rows, reset skil and double skill... they cost much less in voucher syst. And when balen syst. Came the prises rised.

But well, talking about my point of free clothes and wing is we can get them from arena shop, cript shop, guild shop, glory shop, esier to get from event, synth clothe, could be like mounts you could only get one of that kind, redimeble once or high amount of clothe or wing shards for synth (yes i know we have fashion core but they only work if you alredy have clothe beside clothes are better) . Would be KOol a ToK clothe and wing set.

Maybe i'm just triping... but i do no harm... lol
                      Archer Linkoneusc
                      Legion Guild

1+1=3

Comment

Yep, is true, bounds balen are for free, i had to explain my self bette, getting the amount of bound balen to buy a clothe set takes too long more if you want to get the wings, i have a friend that bought the wing with months of bound balen saving.

They should make bound balen easier to get cuz the surveys do not work for non us peeps and low prises for inventory rows, reset skil and double skill... they cost much less in voucher syst. And when balen syst. Came the prises rised.
                        But well, talking about my point of free clothes and wing is we can get them from arena shop, cript shop, guild shop, glory shop, esier to get from event, synth clothe, could be like mounts you could only get one of that kind, redimeble once or high amount of clothe or wing shards for synth (yes i know we have fashion core but they only work if you alredy have clothe beside clothes are better) . Would be KOol a ToK clothe and wing set.

Maybe i'm just triping... but i do no harm... lol
                        the only place where i can see with them putting cloth or wings for free is in the glory shop that or u need to have alot of cryp tokens or ins to but it if it where to come there but will never think that they will but it in guild shop

Comment

Originally posted by TjiTzUr View Post
                          the only place where i can see with them putting cloth or wings for free is in the glory shop that or u need to have alot of cryp tokens or ins to but it if it where to come there but will never think that they will but it in guild shop
                          Any place would be great... Cript Token will be a problem like with the mount, the insignea is not truble at all if you do arena everyday, i have the arena mount and the shard for lvl60 leg. Bow and Armor and still 9k ing. In my inventory, i do not know what to use them for beside medallion and pot. They are gonna stock in my inventory, i think i'll sell them for gold when i have all the shards for lvl 60 and 70 leg, need the inventory space... any advise will be apreciated.
                          Archer Linkoneusc
                          Legion Guild

1+1=3

Comment

Any place would be great... Cript Token will be a problem like with the mount, the insignea is not truble at all if you do arena everyday, i have the arena mount and the shard for lvl60 leg. Bow and Armor and still 9k ing. In my inventory, i do not know what to use them for beside medallion and pot. They are gonna stock in my inventory, i think i'll sell them for gold when i have all the shards for lvl 60 and 70 leg, need the inventory space... any advise will be apreciated.
                            3 choices. lvl 3 endurance pots, 300 insignia brooches, or sell them for gold.

Buy the low level brooches and recycle them for refinement crystals.

Comment

....can we get baroque..last time we had it i missed it ..and i really want that tophat!!! anyway...pretty please

Comment

are u dumb clothing sets are for every class .-. not just archers and mages lol

Comment

Working...
                                X