Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Announcement] The scheduled May 22nd Class Wars will be changed to May 29th!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The compensation is weak, not like it matters much to me.

Tho... as pointed out... why a separate one for level 30+? can't just make it into one single 50+? 30s can't do CW anyways, maybe except for Wagering... but that shouldn't matter, LOL

Also... insig... I get LD medal every week, so it doesn't matter, not like I have anything to spend it on right now... got my full lv.60 set and lv.70 shards... I got too much Insig... still waiting for that 9999 stack feature.
    Last edited by anichaos; 05-22-2014, 05:56 PM.

Comment

what difference does it make anyway? thanks for the free ****, but seriously it makes no difference whatsoever

Comment

why should people be compensated for their impatience? lost your mount spirits? too freakin bad.

Comment

Please make more mistakes i like to be rewarded, is not the big deal of reward but is for free so that makes it good enogh for me, ty R2 team.
          R2-S426 Redwicky (merged)
          Archer Linkoneusc
          Legion Guild

1+1=3

Comment

Originally posted by R2_Emma View Post
            Due to some technical reasons, the scheduled May 22nd Class Wars will be changed to May 29th. We are sorry for the inconvenience this may cause you and will send players the compensation pack as an apology.
            See below for the compensation details:
            • Character Level ≥ 30: 100,000 Gold, 100,000 Daru, Major Stamina Potion x1, Lvl.2 Bonus Exp Scroll x1, Soul Crystal x10
            • Character Level ≥ 50 may also collect: 200,000 Gold, 200,000 Daru, Major Stamina Potion x1, Soul Crystal x10

The compensation pack will be sent out on May 22nd.

Detroy or be destroyed! Heroes of Balenor, take up your weapons and show the world who’s worthy of ruling your class in Wartune’s Eleventh Class War on May 29th! Get ready to prove your might against all others in this single-class, cross-server event! Can you make it through to the Finals and be victorious?

[ATTACH=CONFIG]87414[/ATTACH]

Click here for the lastet modifications of Class Wars!

Click here to see the previous Class War winners!
            Lol...Detroy...this post just got destroyed by the typo...guess i'm just so bored that I'm even bothering to post this...
            IGN: Athena
            Guild: Warriors
            Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
            Class: Archer
            Difficulty Level: Noob
            BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

Comment

Originally posted by R21807982 View Post
              if you only get medallions or 7 day mounts for CW .. why not get them at 7pm server time on the thursday of the CW .. that way you are sure to have it.
              Because medallions, like everything else in the game, help you get stronger. It makes more sense to build up before CW than after it.

Comment

Originally posted by bakuryuuha View Post
                Lol...Detroy...this post just got destroyed by the typo...guess i'm just so bored that I'm even bothering to post this...
                lol, im not bored but cant play the game in my android, so i post to share and forum title, btw nice title there. Greetings
                R2-S426 Redwicky (merged)
                Archer Linkoneusc
                Legion Guild

1+1=3

Comment

so whr the compack to those who lost their glory crystal frm the last cw??..i havent got mine yet..
                  Last edited by LorettaMerialle; 05-27-2014, 07:19 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by LorettaMerialle View Post
                    so whr to compack to those who lost their glory crystal frm the last cw??..i havent got mine yet..
                    Yes, would also like to know where the 50% Glory Crystals from last months CW are.

Comment

I'm trying to dig up some info on the glory crystal comp pack, gotta wait for the right person to be on though. If we hear something about where they are we'll let you know.

Comment

CW coming !!!
                        Originally posted by R2_Emma View Post
                        Due to some technical reasons, the scheduled May 22nd Class Wars will be changed to May 29th. We are sorry for the inconvenience this may cause you and will send players the compensation pack as an apology.
                        See below for the compensation details:
                        • Character Level ≥ 30: 100,000 Gold, 100,000 Daru, Major Stamina Potion x1, Lvl.2 Bonus Exp Scroll x1, Soul Crystal x10
                        • Character Level ≥ 50 may also collect: 200,000 Gold, 200,000 Daru, Major Stamina Potion x1, Soul Crystal x10

The compensation pack will be sent out on May 22nd.

Detroy or be destroyed! Heroes of Balenor, take up your weapons and show the world who’s worthy of ruling your class in Wartune’s Eleventh Class War on May 29th! Get ready to prove your might against all others in this single-class, cross-server event! Can you make it through to the Finals and be victorious?

[ATTACH=CONFIG]87414[/ATTACH]

Click here for the lastet modifications of Class Wars!

Click here to see the previous Class War winners!
                        :cool:S3x:p

Comment

still haven receive my 2nd compensation from last month CW r2..dun be a ******...u gonna spoil it again..

Comment

Can you please clarify what in fact we will get from losing wagers. Everything seems to be misleading again.

from todays patch notes:
                            Placing a losing wager now earns you Glory Crystals equal to the full amount of Balens put towards said wager.

from in game help screen:
                            Placing a losing wager will earn the player Glory Crystals equal to half the amount of Balens put towards said wager

Comment

cong to winers btv r2 realy jouk with mach sistem )) just for info a 54 lv guy go on finals )))) and pll like mi are mach 6 timse with 80lv wit 30kbr more ))hmm r2 realy ??? 60k br on finals ?? hehhe at least i see cashing in this game not help att all free user from todey ))
                              ❤PaTeNcE❤
                              Even the future has an end

Comment

Originally posted by LorettaMerialle View Post
                                still haven receive my 2nd compensation from last month CW r2..dun be a ******...u gonna spoil it again..
                                Same here. We were supposed to get compensated for the glory crystals we lost on wagers, were we not?

Comment

Working...
                                X