No announcement yet.

[Announcement] EXP Book – Zero EXP Bulk Use Issue UPDATE

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SO no repair until after Class Wars???????????
    That SUCKS big time!

Comment

can i get an update on ticket #100107 regarding re issue of scrolls
      Round people cut corners...Square people always have a point...

Comment

Originally posted by WinterLeaf View Post
        can i get an update on ticket #100107 regarding re issue of scrolls

thought.we.were.suppose.to.hear.something.before.the.weekend....they.said.we.should.reminded.an.poke.them.by.the.end.of.the.week.if.we.hadn't.heard.anything?....has.anyone.heard.anything.other.than.the.sounds.of.silence?....Simon.an.Garfunkel.would.be.offended.that.their.song.title.is.being.playing.out.in.its.sense...other.than.its.own.musical.an.tonal.shape

Comment

Still waiting to have the books back. Ticket is #100608.

Comment

well seems it's gonna take a while with all the current issues but an update on the thread from mod is highly appreciated since it's been over week now

kkthxbye
            Last edited by R2928180; 05-31-2014, 06:50 PM.

Comment

Still waiting

Opened my ticket (100501) on 5/15. Still no updates beyond generic emails directing me to the forum. Any news?

Comment

Response i received this morning after a friend poke about the books

Hi,

We apologize for any inconvenience this might be causing you. This matter appears to be a larger logistical issue than it appeared and the developers need more time. We were told this weekend, but they are again asking us to be patient.

We are sorry about this waiting but it is what we must ask. We hope to send the books as quickly as the developers will allow it.

-R2Games Team

Comment

Ù‹wich day will exp back to no nothing?? plzz gave me data??

Comment

Originally posted by Cardiff1980 View Post
                    Response i received this morning after a friend poke about the books

Hi,

We apologize for any inconvenience this might be causing you. This matter appears to be a larger logistical issue than it appeared and the developers need more time. We were told this weekend, but they are again asking us to be patient.

We are sorry about this waiting but it is what we must ask. We hope to send the books as quickly as the developers will allow it.

-R2Games Team
                    I have same reply

Comment

R2 fail again....now i dont need the books

Comment

any word from the devs or are they waiting for everyone who lost books to hit lvl 80 so they dont have to issue them?

This was supposed to be handled weeks ago.

Comment

Gonna suggest here that if you get your ticket returned to you and it's still not resolved but marked as closed, that you are welcome to reopen the ticket to keep it active, as tickets are autopruned at two weeks with no action, and we're about at that time now for almost all of you. You are most welcome to remain patient without doing so, if you've fulfilled the terms of the first post, then you're on a list for the devs already, ticket closed or not...

The ticket response above, suggesting that the team is waiting for response from the devs and being told by them to wait longer is the most recent update we have. When we asked about this again today, we were told to remain hopeful that the comps will be sent out soon. So yeah, my update is that there's no update, but we did ask again today... helpful right?? You keep on us, we'll keep on them, even without hearing a timeline, it's not about to be let go by any of us unless you guys let it go... all we can do is wait.

Comment

It has been over two weeks since the books were initially sent out to the players over 70. At our expense, we have been patiently waiting for a proper response from the devs, and when I say proper I mean a release date for the comp to the players affected by this bug. This comp, in my opinion, should not only comp the books lost in the process but items ontop of what was lost. Reason being is its taken far too long, and in that time a lot of players have little need for the exp books anymore. It was simple enough to dish them out, is it not just as simple to write down some names and throw them the correct amount of books lost?!?!

Hello ,

Thank you for your inquiry we apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused for you. We are currently aware of this issue and the technicians are already working diligently on , resolving the matter. We apologise for the inconvenience and please rest assured that we do understand your frustration and we greatly appreciate your patience and understanding.

Very informative am I right?

Comment

It has been over two weeks since the books were initially sent out to the players over 70. At our expense, we have been patiently waiting for a proper response from the devs, and when I say proper I mean a release date for the comp to the players affected by this bug. This comp, in my opinion, should not only comp the books lost in the process but items ontop of what was lost. Reason being is its taken far too long, and in that time a lot of players have little need for the exp books anymore. It was simple enough to dish them out, is it not just as simple to write down some names and throw them the correct amount of books lost?!?!

Hello ,

Thank you for your inquiry we apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused for you. We are currently aware of this issue and the technicians are already working diligently on , resolving the matter. We apologise for the inconvenience and please rest assured that we do understand your frustration and we greatly appreciate your patience and understanding.

Very informative am I right?

Comment

I thought it was normal that seeing you are only allowed to use a certain amount of them per day that you don't get any exp if you use to many at once lol... I din't really need the exp anymore so not complaining about having used 10 books and not getting exp for them cause of making the mistake of using to many in one day. I see that as my own fault and not anyone else's
                                Si tus lágrimas se quieren suicidar, Guárdalas, pues vas a llorar

Saeraer
                                GuildMaster and Mage of Elenath
                                Server 3 Worg Lair

Comment

Working...
                                X