[Promotion] Sura's War Elephant Packs

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hellspawnn View Post
    Let me tell you why ppl COMPLAIN: Reason being that I got this mount for FREE because last time Sura Elephant can out, it came together with an UNLIMITED SC/WHIPS EVENT ITEM. I had alot of SC/WHIPS so when i did them I got alot of event items and so it was FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
    wrong elephant bro
    THERE IS NO JUSTICE, THERE'S JUST ME.

Comment

no matter what tread opens, its always 70/80% of unhappy people...

play for free or play to win...
      if you play for free, dont go whining you dont get what the players that play to win get...

and please r2 people, put that rabbit that i missed in some similar pack... even at double this price i will buy it..
      Ingame Name : Innominatum
      Server : S229 - Saber Dunes
      Class : Archer

Comment

I did send this kinda sugestion - but +30 stats . well sux . and sux again. and still will sux.
        [B]Server : S1 Temple of Ibalize
        Character: Lanankuras
        Class: Archer
        Lv:80
        Guild : Havoc

well real good games arent so much there.
        And wartune is not rpg - its more Political game

Life is like an Ilusion , what you perceive depends on you

Comment

Originally posted by Fherlayt View Post
          Guys, when you spend money in the game, you simply buy battle rating.

You want to buy the most BR for your balen. You have to set how much you want to spend per month. Nothing, 10 USD, 50 USD, 100 USD, 1000 USD. Then keep yourself to that. This elephant is a good BR/balen. If your limit per month is 50 USD or more, then this is the thing you should buy this month. (not a few gift pack or other **** which gives much worse BR for the same amount). If your limit is less, don't buy it. But don't spend it on **** like world boss or packs either!

See how it works on my blog:
          http://wartune-balens.blogspot.com
          True, is a good deal, if you have to buy it do it, if you have something better to invest those dollars do it, you decide what to do, but is still a good deal, more if you think about the people who spent more trying to get it and did not while some got it from 1-20 tries, i´ve read some asking for this mount before, so i thing there is not an event for all cashiers, maybe for mount collectors, cuz there are others event that can get the GM the money from the one who do not use this one.

Originally posted by sandstorm7 View Post
          $60 for a virtual elephant... yeaa i rather pay 5 bucks or so to see a real elephant lmao
          OK, go to see that real one for 1hrs or maybe 2 a day, you can´t take it home or get it inside the PC or your game account, go to see it 10 times and still wont help you to kick some aszes in game but you have spend 50$ for something will be just in your memory not in a server.
          R2-S426 Redwicky (merged)
          Archer Linkoneusc
          Legion Guild

1+1=3

Comment

6k ..like really? what does it do? has a golden di.ck some might wanna polish? does it ****** diamonds? my opinion 6 k is way over its price, mounts with same +30 were sold with 4k ,,which is more acceptable and even tempting...Viva Golden Di/ck elephant

Comment

*facepalm*
              Wartune S-402; NightBow; ZeroHour;
              DOWN WITH THE MACHINE

Comment

Originally posted by badpacman View Post
                6k ..like really? what does it do? has a golden di.ck some might wanna polish? does it ****** diamonds? my opinion 6 k is way over its price, mounts with same +30 were sold with 4k ,,which is more acceptable and even tempting...Viva Golden Di/ck elephant
                Don't forget that 6995 balens include 150 whisp also

Whisp Total Coste: = 150 x 35 balens = 5250
                Mount Total Coste: = 6995 - 5250 = 1745
                Character - Taggen
                Server - S100 Goulpass Keep
                Class - Archer
                Battle Rating -2.4M BR
                Slyph - Orange Electro, Light, Dark
                Highest CW ranking - 26th

Comment

Originally posted by dwmedia View Post
                  Don't forget that 6995 balens include 150 whisp also

Whisp Total Coste: = 150 x 35 balens = 5250
                  Mount Total Coste: = 6995 - 5250 = 1745
                  most are not smart enough to realize that

Comment

Originally posted by Spiritombz View Post
                    $50 is like 1 hour of pay
                    Where do you work that pays 50.00 an hour? Damn you must be rich. I envy you lol. People where I live barely make 10 an hour.

Comment

Originally posted by daunapu View Post
                      wrong elephant bro
                      NOPE RIGHT ELEPHANT..this sura came along with other mounts

Comment

Originally posted by xFatalx View Post
                        Where do you work that pays 50.00 an hour? Damn you must be rich. I envy you lol. People where I live barely make 10 an hour.
                        Do you live in Nigeria?

Or do you work at Taco Bell?
                        Everything is to blame...
                        On R2Games

Comment

Originally posted by xFatalx View Post
                          well where i live $10 is what you get from working at McDonalds and $50 an hour is pretty standard for a decent job

Comment

Originally posted by Hellspawnn View Post
                            NOPE RIGHT ELEPHANT..this sura came along with other mounts
                            sura war elephant is limited-sale only, no sc/whip event for that I am sure

I didn't miss any sc/whip mount and I don't get that
                            SERVER: Kong Server 4 Oceanic (others see us as Kong-S6)
                            IGN: Kimwong
                            CLASS: Knight
                            PLAYER TYPE: Light casher
                            BATTLE RATING: 300K - 420K range
                            Casual playing now, not gonna spend too much time

Comment

Originally posted by iamop View Post
                              Do you live in Nigeria?

Or do you work at Taco Bell?
                              Last time I checked minimum wage was around 10.00 an hour. Don't see why you are making fun of people income really. Though I guess that's how the rich conceited far right Republicans are. Thinking that everyone should be in the 2% or you are just poor bastards. Do not know why you are trying to start a fight anyway. Do you get angry all the time for little things? Bullied as a child or something?

Comment

Originally posted by Spiritombz View Post
                                well where i live $10 is what you get from working at McDonalds and $50 an hour is pretty standard for a decent job
                                50.00an hour is roughly 11k a month. Not deducting taxes here. So way over 100k+ for a year's salary. I know tons of people who graduated from college and the most they make is around 50-60k a year. That's a decent job. 10.00 an hour is around minimum wage which is not so much below average pay. What you are talking about though is high class. Not everyone makes 100k+ a year. salary. I know people with Masters degrees not even making 100k+ yet.

Comment

Working...
                                X