No announcement yet.

[Event] Bounty Quest Bonus

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

this event is bad? hey come on, what event you want? I think this one is very good event

if you choose to camp that's your fault not r2, this game not designed for you to camp

complete 15 quests and get lots of stuff which is really nice
    SERVER: Kong Server 4 Oceanic (others see us as Kong-S6)
    IGN: Kimwong
    CLASS: Knight
    PLAYER TYPE: Light casher
    BATTLE RATING: 300K - 420K range
    Casual playing now, not gonna spend too much time

Comment

http://wartune.wikia.com/wiki/Holy_Seal_Caps

Useful reference for ppl needing to know
      Gerlach Kabam 13 / Kharl R2 569

Comment

Great event...thank you R2

Comment

Originally posted by R218890822 View Post
          http://wartune.wikia.com/wiki/Holy_Seal_Caps

Useful reference for ppl needing to know

Thanks for this mate. Cheers.. added to my bookmarks

Comment

Originally posted by Linkoneusc View Post
            I think is not a bugg, do not remember prety well cuz yesterday i was almost sleep when i did the quest but i remember i readed was complete # of quest, not orage req'... could be emma did a small mistake in this post or a issue to our favor (no body complain, right? Shoul you ask compensation?) I'll check ASAP when i get home and enter the game.
            Confirmated, i was almost sleeped when i did the event yesterday, says orange, so lets get wild and get this event done ASAP befor they fix it...lol.
            R2-S426 Redwicky (merged)
            Archer Linkoneusc
            Legion Guild

1+1=3

Comment

Them has dispell bongy fish into fishing? i dont see them but the events even works with normal quest with wite and green and blue etc. is counting as orange.

Totaly bugy events i think.
              Character - Taggen
              Server - S100 Goulpass Keep
              Class - Archer
              Battle Rating -2.4M BR
              Slyph - Orange Electro, Light, Dark
              Highest CW ranking - 26th

Comment

im trying to level up and.. well the exp isnt enuf lol need more :P

Comment

NOOOO, I think they just fix it...

Comment

Originally posted by anichaos View Post
                    NOOOO, I think they just fix it...
                    Yes they just fixed something that didnt need fixing.

Comment

Thanks every troll here for running your mouth....they just made it ONLY orange bounties......Jeez cant you loud mouths ever leave anything alone?

Comment

All I have to say is ***?! I assumed this was over since the Event wasn't on my list today or you guys were gonna do a comp pack for a glitch with it, but NOOOOOO. You go and reactivate the Event after I've used my bounty scrolls. Very nice, talk about worst game crew ever, I have dealt with alot of ** from you guys over the past year and a half but this is ridiculous. You can't reactivate an Event halfway through the day just give out your usual crappy *** comp pack rather than **** people over.
                        Last edited by liquid_oxygen; 06-03-2014, 02:01 AM.

Comment

This was changed from bounty quest to Orange bounty quest with no notice and many people have completed the bounties but hadn't yet claimed the rewards. Is this going to be fixed, or compensation?

Comment

Dear Wartune: you made a mistake that finally works to my benefit. Please fix it.

Way to ruin a good thing people.
                            Lvl 80 Crit Mage, 298K BR, Aegis ***** G.M. Hells-Gate

Comment

Your shrewdness and greedyness never ceases to amaze me, just when I think you guys can't stoop down any lower you do something and prove that I am wrong.

I understand you guys made a mistake since we could complete 15 bounty quests and get pretty decent rewards. The event only runs 3 days so even when you not fix it, what are you losing out on? You could just have said, ok folks our mistake enjoy it for a change and players would be happy.

I could also understand if you have said well guys after todays reset it will work as intended, because let's be fair we all know you want to sell bounty scroll packs, so players will grab those o so precious rewards.

Instead you guys do a hotfix (and WOW you guys can actually do that when you are losing something... but not when the players have been asking to fix latency related issue with your servers or black squares issues in worldboss... no that takes months to fix...) and this hotfix comes during the middle of a day without any notice (this lack of communication thing you guys have going on is really something... I think I haven't seen a company like this in ages, you guys are like ostriches... something bad happens and *poof* head in the sand.

Do you guys ever think something truly through? Do you guys ponder about the consequences of your actions? Or are you guys sitting at the meeting table drunk with the taste of money running through your mouths.

Anyway I felt the need to vent this as for the last 6-ish months the game has been going down the drain really fast and you guys are basicly just doing what you want, and hey! That's fine but if you **** on us atleast have the dececy to let us know how you're going to do that, so we can anticipate on it.

With kind regards,

Arunsun s288

p.s. Since now we noticed that your guys are actually capable of doing hotfixes maybe you can tell them to fix stuff that been going on for months...

Comment

^My sentiments exactly.
                                And I'll say this; I didn't even took notice of the mistake. I just went and did Oranges.
                                Now I lost 15 Orange Bounties and no reward, like, just now.

Another funny part, you just let people have 5 more free Gem Packs and 50 SCs/300k EXP. You trollin` fair players?

I don't take advantage of mistakes but this sudden 'fix' shows two sides of the coin, R2 Games, Proficient City, and the Chinese Publisher.
                                I'm compiling these as proof you guys can do fixes while game is live/active.

To be 'fair', last February, you guy let the VIP Card mistake slip by. I remember Stormaggedon saying "enjoy the mistake". This is but a MERE Bounty Event, compared to 6~8 1-Day VIP Cards that can be used for 'emergency' claims, lolwutwow.
                                [BTW how about my 15 Oranges?]
                                Last edited by arcaneguardian; 06-02-2014, 10:28 PM. Reason: Added the "VIP Card" part for impartiality.
                                TY, R2 Games, for your failure of services. TY for all the grief you gave me on the stupid MP Lost Run bugs.

I reached LD Rank, Top 5 WB Mage/Top 10 overall w/o Balens. All PvEs completed w/ help and hard work. No VIP. Too bad R2 does not recognize such ****.
                                I am a minimalist who spent money below $200 overall. Yet I am known as a worthy adversary of most players in my server.

TY for 3 years of adventure. I'm actually wondering how I lasted.
                                -Maya`Eleanor

Comment

Working...
                                X