Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Announcement] Wartune Weekly Maintenance 6/5 @ 3:30 AM EDT has ended!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by LordVOODOO View Post
    Ofc i have to complain alot! To get full lvl70 set i had to play months and to spent alot to collect all loids needed! And now what? Everyone can buy them from shop for 40 insignia per piece? This is a joke! Now everyone can get lvl70 set very fast and one more thing - w/o to spend balens! So this is NOT fair to me and others as me! We are scrеwed! Why i am cashing if not to have advance over rest guys in my server? And now i lost my advance (at least from lvl70 set, cuz till yesterday in best case other guys had only 2 pieces of gear) just like that?! This is a HUGE **!
    I Agree a lot !!

And just a BIG LOL for people have spend balends to get loyds !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    10 loyds for 700 balens and now its free and unlimited

Woow Great strategy r2 !
    I leave this ****** game !
    Last edited by benoooo; 06-05-2014, 01:13 PM.

Comment

• Lettin R2games do maintenance is like giving monkies tools and telling em to fix something. It isn't ever goin to get fixed just Cupcaked more lol
      Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 06-07-2014, 05:14 AM. Reason: Cupcaking

Comment

• Originally posted by bas2000 View Post
        when new patch will come?? we need equipment for sylph
        this guy here has orange hades, sniper, give me your orange hades

Comment

Ofc i have to complain alot! To get full lvl70 set i had to play months and to spent alot to collect all loids needed! And now what? Everyone can buy them from shop for 40 insignia per piece? This is a joke! Now everyone can get lvl70 set very fast and one more thing - w/o to spend balens! So this is NOT fair to me and others as me! We are scrеwed! Why i am cashing if not to have advance over rest guys in my server? And now i lost my advance (at least from lvl70 set, cuz till yesterday in best case other guys had only 2 pieces of gear) just like that?! This is a HUGE **!

And not to mention that I want compensation for Fate Event!!! All players that alrdy had maxed both skills, couldnt get any bonus gem packs and SCs... and now we have gem event! So now we will synt less gems and will get less rewards! So in total from those two events all big spenders are scrеwed badly! Ok i dont mind SC and whip events for lil guys, but hey that Fate event was a ****! And one more thing - now when we have SC event, for those players that have alrdy lvl80 soul engrabing they can exchange their SCs for whips or gold..., so make same thing for Fate Stones ffs or just add new skills in fate wheel! What to do with my 7K+ Fate Stones which are useless for me? Cant spend them, cant exchange them, only take room in my vault...

P.S. Its not in my interest all players to ryse their BR. I care for me and my party! Have best party in server with best (strongest) players, so i dont care about rest and its good for me rest to get stronger slower, else i have to spend more to keep my advance! Now can you get the picture?!
          dude there is nothing to complain on this thing be happy you are getting it easy and finish up your gear fast, your's is jealousy, i'm the same, i have been farming for level 6 crystalloid for a month, i'm happy that i don't have to no more, and now can compete those slow leveler monster better, this ain't no time to cry how much you put up time to farm, go play like all the other's do.

Comment

• Originally posted by Arucard1 View Post
            crypt tokens from crypt pack, leg stone from guild shop, and loids from arena shop. i will never level up
            I like this guy... so funny? Do not be mean, do not camp too long!!!
            Originally posted by LordVOODOO View Post

And not to mention that I want compensation for Fate Event!!! All players that alrdy had maxed both skills, couldnt get any bonus gem packs and SCs... and now we have gem event! So now we will synt less gems and will get less rewards! So in total from those two events all big spenders are scrеwed badly! Ok i dont mind SC and whip events for lil guys, but hey that Fate event was a ****! And one more thing - now when we have SC event, for those players that have alrdy lvl80 soul engrabing they can exchange their SCs for whips or gold..., so make same thing for Fate Stones ffs or just add new skills in fate wheel! What to do with my 7K+ Fate Stones which are useless for me? Cant spend them, cant exchange them, only take room in my vault...

P.S. Its not in my interest all players to ryse their BR. I care for me and my party! Have best party in server with best (strongest) players, so i dont care about rest and its good for me rest to get stronger slower, else i have to spend more to keep my advance! Now can you get the picture?!
            I think we all do, yet talking of me... im so happy cuz what i do not care is about complainers but about all others peeps that are much more than your kind, is not that everything is so easy.

You all see now why i do not like complainers, this kind of guyz only knows about destroy not build, there are so meny peeps complaining about the game not worring about non and mid cashers and peeps who do not have time to spend 6hrs ingame but when the game do something good for them apears this other kind crying out loud.

You have lvl70 set? Congrats lvl up to 80 and make lvl80 set and do not lose your advantage.
            Last edited by Linkoneusc; 06-05-2014, 03:03 PM.
            R2-S426 Redwicky (merged)
            Archer Linkoneusc
            Legion Guild

1+1=3

Comment

you are forgetting the fact that you still need 1600 leg stones, which makes the fact you can buy loids pointless as you will have them all from collecting leg stones anyway

Comment

• Why you would spend insignia for loids when you need 100k shards for the leg gear. Not to mention you still need to mine leg stones. By the time you are done with that you would have the loids anyway

Comment

• bug bug bug. Unchecked box to not use attempt to MPD help unchecked it twice actually and it used up my run. One day I pray that we have a maintenance where something doesn't get screwed up. I know, I'm wasting my breath though. Add 2 things and screw something completely different up. The R2 formula.
                  Wartune S-402; NightBow; ZeroHour;
                  DOWN WITH THE MACHINE

Comment

• Originally posted by R238283246 View Post
                    Why you would spend insignia for loids when you need 100k shards for the leg gear. Not to mention you still need to mine leg stones. By the time you are done with that you would have the loids anyway
                    You get the Leg. Stone from guild shop, but is still good for someone who wanna jump a lvl of jewels and ring just to save cript tokens, if you do not spend good money on cript boxes or krypt keys(i know i can get them in dugeon) you do not get them fast enough, more if you want the mount that cost 6k cript tokens... so im happy about this loids in arena shop, do not mean you get lots cuz still need the shards, but helps.
                    R2-S426 Redwicky (merged)
                    Archer Linkoneusc
                    Legion Guild

1+1=3

Comment

• they started 2 new servers today S487 Exalted City and S490 Brightsword and now they have vanished , im not happy, wot do i do now .thnks

Comment

• Originally posted by Linkoneusc View Post

You have lvl70 set? Congrats lvl up to 80 and make lvl80 set and do not lose your advantage.
                        This is exactly what i am doing right now - alrdy lvl76! And then i will spend months to collect all lvl80 stones (1600 for all items in total) and then what? Devs will give them also for free?! May be will reduce their price in guild shop from 800 contribution to 80?!

Dont forget that this game exist thanks to big spenders, cuz thanks to our money game owners can pay all expenses! So if they want our money to stop doing such crappy things, else all big spenders will stop cashing!
                        BEYOND GODLIKE!

Comment

This is exactly what i am doing right now - alrdy lvl76! And then i will spend months to collect all lvl80 stones (1600 for all items in total) and then what? Devs will give them also for free?! May be will reduce their price in guild shop from 800 contribution to 80?!

Dont forget that this game exist thanks to big spenders, cuz thanks to our money game owners can pay all expenses! So if they want our money to stop doing such crappy things, else all big spenders will stop cashing!
                          bah!!!, big spender my cupcakes, still crying over some crystalloids, you said big spender and still farming crystaloids, if you farm, it's all the same, there is a lot of ways to spend your money in this game to get ahead, like get an orange sylph for big spender starter and get an azure mount if you like to spend that much or clothing for S class which you can gain stats on, pretty much impossible for non or light casher, big casher have all the advantage with many variables, so stop whining which you don't spend on, i would have believe if you said i bought all the loids and all the other's are getting for free, which is not, we all farms, now we are getting it easy, what's your problem, if you like to cash than cash all and get your 80 set, simple as that?.

Comment

• Slow levelers are non cashers, and to compete we level slowly, doesn't mean we should get Cupcaked in the Cupcake on every event! We deserve items also, but as it stands now, non cashers even slow leveling and maxing out cannot compete with cashers.

And I chose to slow level as I seen the server I'm on become mass cash/rushers.....now u got 1 group who uber cashed, rule the server, and the middle group who rushed, and now Lick Cupcakes as their br is ****...I'm 39 and beating up most of the level 42-48's w/ ease all because I took my time and gemmed up/skilled up/and have max academy.....all done as a slow leveler.....

So I really don't appreciate not getting rewards all because I don't spend money or ACTUALLY built a character, not rushed/cashed it up....

Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 06-07-2014, 05:12 AM. Reason: Cupcake Brigade

Comment

• i dont like this "deadly ward tower" patch at all. making gb unecessary longer.
                              Originally posted by Wraithraiser
                              Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

• Originally posted by Arlad View Post
                                i dont like this "deadly ward tower" patch at all. making gb unecessary longer.
                                Yeah...I was finally to the point of surviving the tower. Now it's 180% previous damage, more or less. That one hurts.
                                Lvl 80 Crit Mage, 298K BR, Aegis ***** G.M. Hells-Gate

Comment

Working...
                                X