Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Announcement] Wartune Weekly Maintenance 6/5 @ 3:30 AM EDT has ended!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by R2_Emma View Post
    Wartune will be having its weekly Maintenance on Thursday, the 5th of June at 3:30 AM EDT, (0:30 PDT, 8:30 AM GMT, and 3:30 PM GMT +8). Maintenance is expected to take approximately 3 to 4 hours, but could be shorter or longer. Please keep an eye on this thread for any updates or changes.

NOTE:
    • Please be aware that Astrals Captured, but not claimed or sold will be lost during maintenance. If you have Astrals left unclaimed, please claim them before maintenance starts. Thank you.

Patch notes:
    • Added Wartune Father's Day Events. - Click here for more info!
    • Added 'Crystalloid' to the Arena Shop.
    • Added a deadly Ward Tower skill in Guild Battle.
    • Fixed an issue with incorrect Cross-server Arena rewards.
    • Resolved various typographical errors.
    now I do beleave these chest should be mine due to all the chest that I am still missing from tok spire and mpd that you have yet to fix the bug on and have yet to give me those chest and items back so they will be mine as a token of good faith or yours with a flooding of tickets as to the case not being resolved for over 2 months now and still talking about how the devs are investigating it

ty and have a nice day
    CS Server Rinulka Peninsula
    name RubyRed
    type priest

WT S5 ..................WT S144
    Name gippal .........Name backlash
    Type Mage ...........Type Archer

Comment

Originally posted by LordVOODOO View Post
      This is such a **** to add loids in arena shop! Doesnt matter of cost, its not fair to all players that leveled to 70 early to start collecting loids earlier! Now we will lose our advance! In my server - Kabam S41 we are only 3 players with full lvl70 pve set, ofc legendary! And we had to collect all 1600 loids with months (not to mention how much we bought from loid packs!!! at least now return our balens!), and now everyone will be able just to buy them?! WТF?!!! This is not fair! To be fair just a bit, make one loid to cost AT LEAST 10K insignia!

your right you would lose the advantage but for some reason i think that is the whole idea behind it.

2nd nobody was forced to buy crystaloid packs in shop

3rd you dont really lose your advantage do you . if you leveld early and faster. set already there and full legendary aswell

the ones now comingup might get legendary set but would still have to collect the leg stones/ upgrade etc all gold spend on that

Comment

maybe they should add an summoner in ll to make up for the losses

Comment

Originally posted by DanteMugetsu View Post
          ofc the bugs that benefits players are found fast and get corrected asap...for community to know what this was, i ll share my experience: i have arena purple card so i get 33 insignias per win, BUT when i entered the arena room as 3rd spot i always got 36 insignias...
          In some games exploiting a bug is a bannable offense.
          Obviouisly not in this game.
          At least not for those who are good customers.

Comment

No whips event on this Maintenance ?

Comment

Still persecuting Europe!!!!!!!

Comment

Its real **** now they announce loids in arena shop, that is also when we don't need any more , now we leveled up to 80, we used to buy lot using balens.... :-( what is that Deadly Ward Tower Skill, so it will prolong your GB or make it fast??? do we re-think on not having Iris for heal??

10aal
                [S232] Flameglade
                TigerLily
                Hero Level: 80
                AxleBlaze

Comment

oh joy. more **** with the infinite glitches that come with bugtune.

and still no sylph divinity to use the **** taking up space for no damn reason.

Comment

So , I worked damn hard to earn my crystaloids , and now I don't need them anymore and i have a full inventory full of insignia you decide to add CRYSTALOIDS to ARENA SHOP , how about you dont add them to arena shop and let every other mofo on this game earn them respectfully like we had too , also , since you had down time for black box and FAILED how about some compensation for that , you want us to play your game , yet all you seem to want to do is take take take from us , now wonder there is more server merges these days , its due to the fact , everyone is fed up with your ** , and have moved onto better games where the developers look after there players interests ,

Comment

loids in arena shop lol it will cost too much

Comment

just like everything else in this game COMING SOON pfft

Comment

Originally posted by 69dragonkai View Post
                          oh joy. More **** with the infinite glitches that come with bugtune.

And still no sylph divinity to use the **** taking up space for no damn reason.
                          just like everything else in this game coming soon

Comment

oh cant wait for loids in arena shop, lvl 46 going for full lvl 50 leg set before lvl 50!
                            Thnx R2games!

Comment

Originally posted by R2_Emma View Post
                              Wartune will be having its weekly Maintenance on Thursday, the 5th of June at 3:30 AM EDT, (0:30 PDT, 8:30 AM GMT, and 3:30 PM GMT +8). Maintenance is expected to take approximately 3 to 4 hours, but could be shorter or longer. Please keep an eye on this thread for any updates or changes.

NOTE:
                              • Please be aware that Astrals Captured, but not claimed or sold will be lost during maintenance. If you have Astrals left unclaimed, please claim them before maintenance starts. Thank you.

Patch notes:
                              • Added Wartune Father's Day Events. - Click here for more info!
                              • Added 'Crystalloid' to the Arena Shop.
                              • Added a deadly Ward Tower skill in Guild Battle.
                              • Fixed an issue with incorrect Cross-server Arena rewards.
                              • Resolved various typographical errors.
                              How about you listen to your players , give us the patches we are all waiting for , and stop feeding us dumb halfwiitted events , for dumb BALEN gifts to earn dumb "roses" is it this time from dumb "fathers day event"

How about all your players from across all servers unite and boycott your events untill you give us what you advertise and entice us to continue playing your game in hope 1 day the COMING SOON ** actually does come , which i don't think will ever happen its just a ploy to keep us spending $$$$ , for **** we never gunna use ,

How about you stop making this game too easy to level up and making hundreds of weak level 70+ players that cant even pass level 5 of skytrial just so they spend $$$$ to get themselves stronger , do you think we are idiots , we know what you guys are up to feed us exp and make us spend $$$$

How about actually listen to what your players want

Comment

Haha people that got their loids with balens complain and people that don't buy anything complain It seem that whatever r2 will do there will never be any people that's happy. Just play the game if you like it deal with the events you get that's all. If you don't go and play other games it's not like this one is the only one Above my post kinda explains the idea

Comment

Working...
                                X