Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Announcement] Wartune Weekly Maintenance 6/5 @ 3:30 AM EDT has ended!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Crystalloid.... YES... Crystalloid will be the most awesome items..
    “Men trust God by risking rejection. Women trust God by waiting.”

Comment

Originally posted by iaLgan View Post
      Haha people that got their loids with balens complain and people that don't buy anything complain It seem that whatever r2 will do there will never be any people that's happy. Just play the game if you like it deal with the events you get that's all. If you don't go and play other games it's not like this one is the only one Above my post kinda explains the idea
      i 2nd everything you said.. well said..

to those complainer.. just quit.. that is so simple.. just dun play this if you like to complain so much.. nobody force you to play.. no one!

Comment

sea of stars need massive maitenance. our server has been bugged since the start of it.

Comment

good bye wb again for eu servers
          game: wartune
          gamername: Vjay
          server: S8
          class: MAGE
          level: 80
          guild: CAIN
          guild role: assist guildmaster

Comment

Nobody force you to play, nobody asked you to pay

Comment

Originally posted by LordVOODOO View Post
              This is such a **** to add loids in arena shop! Doesnt matter of cost, its not fair to all players that leveled to 70 early to start collecting loids earlier! Now we will lose our advance! In my server - Kabam S41 we are only 3 players with full lvl70 pve set, ofc legendary! And we had to collect all 1600 loids with months (not to mention how much we bought from loid packs!!! at least now return our balens!), and now everyone will be able just to buy them?! WТF?!!! This is not fair! To be fair just a bit, make one loid to cost AT LEAST 10K insignia!
              with your crying above state on 1 thing.. you are a plain jealous loser.. "cap L".. nothing is fair.. define fair to us all..

Originally posted by ramsal View Post
              Nobody force you to play, nobody asked you to pay
              ROFL.. for me, i only logged in now during work to de-stress.. is this the greatest game for office for all times.. i can click something and walk away and come back to check on them again.. it's not intense but quite enjoyable. the only time i have to stay and watch it intensely is during wb.

those who pay are inpatient people (like me) and next month i might just start with nothing and see how far i can go.. share this.. which class should i start?
              Last edited by liquid_oxygen; 06-05-2014, 04:26 AM.

Comment

Well if you don't have much time to play go as mage it is allways needed in party doesn't matter for what dungeons plus you will have all the rage needed for heals even if you don't have the clothes. For me i picked archer still don't know why but for me it works perfectly fine have 110 or so br spent 5$ or so cash becouse i needed one clothes item for rage in tok and couldn't get a party :P

Comment

Originally posted by LordVOODOO View Post
                  This is such a **** to add loids in arena shop! Doesnt matter of cost, its not fair to all players that leveled to 70 early to start collecting loids earlier! Now we will lose our advance! In my server - Kabam S41 we are only 3 players with full lvl70 pve set, ofc legendary! And we had to collect all 1600 loids with months (not to mention how much we bought from loid packs!!! at least now return our balens!), and now everyone will be able just to buy them?! WТF?!!! This is not fair! To be fair just a bit, make one loid to cost AT LEAST 10K insignia!
                  well to tell you something. u will never lose advantage. why bec there is already level 80 gear and u can start at that. us, we cant. we have to get those first. and remind u the experience is now reduced and we are trying to cope up with others by levelling up HS/talents (we cant leave this behind) if we do we will be outclassed.

by the time we completed level 70 gear u have already completed level 80. which is more powerful and us getting to level 80 is far more difficult.

i hope u can see this.

Comment

If I had to guess, I would say it is a skill similar to the deadly blow the world boss does. You know...the one that kills you at the end of each round? This was probably added because if you haven't heard by now...many stronger players have been attacking the enemy ward tower during Guild Battle and are not being killed. I have never experienced it personally, but we have level 80 players that say they can survive it.

Comment

Ahhhh yes another weekly stinking update........ its getting to be that I can call an update 6 days before it happens,cause everybody at the great Wartune game still hasn't figured out how to slip-stream their updates yet...............................

Comment

Thank You for Maintenance... but we hope not so long Sir....

Comment

Originally posted by anichaos View Post
                          Don't bother, cashers always complain when non-cashers gets more stuff.

Just look at what Cashers (elite club) did to Soul Crystal and Mount Whip events...
                          Did nothing. You still get the events regularly. And believe me, even a casher benefits from *free* events - instead of having to pay for everything, he needs to pay for only half of the things, so can spend MORE on the things that give him an advantage.

As for the regularity of maintenance - Neverwinter has weekly maintenance of 1-3 hours, and we never complain. In fact, they have managed to have shards with over 500,000 players without any freezing, blocking, crash to Windows, etc. thanks to the maintenance and beta-testing.

And let us face it - developers of a game and administrative staff WORK, so they need to be paid out of something, and that something is the money spent on this game by all of us. You are totally free to code your own MMORPG and play it for zero cash, giving yourself whatever items and skills you want. And make it available for free to everyone. If you don't, there is a reason not to, right?
                          Last edited by Elderarcanist; 06-05-2014, 03:59 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by iaLgan View Post
                            Well if you don't have much time to play go as mage it is allways needed in party doesn't matter for what dungeons plus you will have all the rage needed for heals even if you don't have the clothes. For me i picked archer still don't know why but for me it works perfectly fine have 110 or so br spent 5$ or so cash becouse i needed one clothes item for rage in tok and couldn't get a party :P
                            archers is a good choice.. good dmg for wb and 60 - 80 mpd all needs archers.

Comment

I would be very happy if remove loids from the catacombs

Comment

Yeah, imposible to have 1 crystaloid level 6 with 1 insignia

Comment

Working...
                                X