No announcement yet.

Wartune Father's Day Events!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ahh they still have sep, which makes it worth it. To the person that said with no marha its not.

Comment

• I agree the gem event is pretty cool. But overall, I prefer to get my 80 mahra and be done with it and move on to next event.

The seps aren't quite compensation enough in my opinion. But mine is just one of many opinions in this game.

So I'll bow out with my 2 cents worth being stated.

Cheers again

Comment

• Originally posted by TjiTzUr View Post
        then dont do the event that give's xp its as easy as that.
        Yeah but the ones that give EXP has pretty decent prizes. For example, when you do your 20 fishing attempts, you get 13 1-3 gem packs, soul crystals and roses. But you also have to take 250,000 EXP.

IMO, it seems it is easy enough to level up without getting any EXP from these hot events. I just turned level 42 and if I wanted, I could be at level 50 by the end of the week. Maybe not that fast but you get my point. It doesn't take long to level up in this game, at least at my level.

Comment

• Originally posted by Obliteratus View Post
          What the F** r2 ???
          you guys have a big thing about not allowing same sex marriage in game when the marriage patch comes.... but then you put out clothes that making all the male toons look like flaming creampuffs!!! Can you design something that isn't completely stoopid looking or not???
          You asked our opinion on mounts and clothes and I see we wasted our time replying to it because you obviously didn't even read it!!!
          Thanks for another epic fail r2.. good job
          Exactly! Way to go! What I always want for Fathers day, to look like a creampuff Mothers day had cool outfits. Fathers day is, wow way to give us something cool to feel good about . Happy Fathers day her look like a woman lmao

Comment

• yes mahra u need when your sylph is fully enchanted. Sepulcrum is alot more importand becoz that makes your sylph powerful

Comment

• nice its coming now...hheheheh

Comment

• Originally posted by thisdude View Post
                Going to follow board protocol here and instead of reading the 100 posts before mine that asked the same question

I'm about to repeat as if I was the only person to think of this and say, Where are the mahra? why aren't we getting mahra for this event?

You really messed up with this one. No mahra in the event, then there really is no reason to play this event.

Cheers
                there is mahra in the event, and all you need is read

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	wartunequery.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	26.4 KB
ID:	1688736

Hi just a quick question what does the +1 signify?

And i presume the 999 roses are nothing whatsoever to do with the trade in roses?

Comment

• Thanks for the events, I liked the jewel event!

Comment

• hihihihihihih

Comment

• fu mahra guys, u get your mahra 6/12 – 6/18, ******* idiots. (mahra is overrated anyway)
                        Best event so far.. ty
                        Server:[S901] NASA / Class: Chicken / Guild: Barn / Lvl.82 / Br: Almost Infinity / Title: Cupcake Warrior / Sylph: 7-star black Volvo

Comment

• Originally posted by atlan1 View Post
                          [ATTACH=CONFIG]89943[/ATTACH]

Hi just a quick question what does the +1 signify?

And i presume the 999 roses are nothing whatsoever to do with the trade in roses?
                          This signifies the identification status. It can range anywhere from +1 to +5 with 5 being the highest. The only way to get it larger than +1 is using fashion cores.

Edit: Never mind. I'm wrong. I have no idea why it has the +1 in the name.
                          Last edited by GuardianAngel47; 06-06-2014, 12:17 PM. Reason: Correct myself

Comment

• no mahra T_T

Comment

• lmao that;s pretty hardcore :XD
                              Mage

[I]This is my simple religion. There is no need for temples; no need for complicated philosophy. Our own brain, our own heart is our temple; the philosophy is kindness.[/I]

Dalai Lama

Comment

• Mahra will be availble in masses during the 2nd part of the month events.

Stop crying and moaning every time before you know the full story.

Comment

Working...
                                X