No announcement yet.

[Announcement] Wartune Server S1 Maintenance June 12th @ 3:30 AM EDT

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

stuck on loading prosses what happen ????

Comment

Originally posted by MageRockz View Post
      just wondering which sylph is best to evolve , hercules damage is insane , aegis will be OP too
      well depend on what you want it for, i like cerberus, so far for multi damage i like cerberus, but well is that i like fire elemnt too, if someone could add something would be KOol.
      R2-S426 Redwicky (merged)
      Archer Linkoneusc
      Legion Guild

1+1=3

Comment

Originally posted by hunter300 View Post
        thanks R2 team

and 40 mahra for every month so you need 500 mahra mean = 12 months " 1 year " to get a purple sylph that if you already had one blue 5 stars
        Actually i think u forget Heaven Horn were u can get some mahras also and Sylth resource pack, were with some luck u can get 20.

Everything helps.

Comment

Wow. Finally! A sylph that resembles Medusa!
          To Willow:
          Rest In Peace. Never to be forgotten by those who knew and loved you. And even by those who didn't.

Retired. Officially. Life is too short. Face it, you only live once.

Comment

lvl70+ ♥ you?
            Last edited by TheGuardingDark; 06-11-2014, 11:54 AM. Reason: Language

Comment

Hercules will do insane damage but Apollo and Hades will rull the game once they`re evolved due to their new skills.
              Player: sunshinε
              Server: US West - S354 Crystal Well
              Guild: LostSouls

Class: Knight
              Level: 80
              Battle Rating: 498k

Not antisocial, just anti-stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by Chinicle View Post
                lvl70+ ♥ you?
                here you say CUPCAKES, you must be new i guess, S1 maintenance, hope it's not for all the server, lag and bugs are never fix so am not really a fan of maintenance, lost of time and runs.
                Last edited by TheGuardingDark; 06-11-2014, 11:55 AM. Reason: Language in quote

Comment

yea all r dying in s 15 server please merge us with any strong ppls

Comment

Lol another dumb upgrade i must have purple quality or above where the fullalala noncashers like mine will gone upgrade those sylphs maybe 2 3 years

Comment

Interested only in 1 information right now.
                      Will be in this patch the stack of 9999 piece in inventory or not.... I really really need it
                      ty
                      ps obviously there 's an error on img atena (evo of apollo) that we'll not be have in this patch; instead of Hercules (evo of Gaia) that is like a big blue smurf aka an avatar XD
                      Astaroth S63
                      Astaroth - S63

Comment

Originally posted by Astaroth.76 View Post
                        Interested only in 1 information right now.
                        Will be in this patch the stack of 9999 piece in inventory or not.... I really really need it
                        ty
                        ps obviously there 's an error on img atena (evo of apollo) that we'll not be have in this patch; instead of Hercules (evo of Gaia) that is like a big blue smurf aka an avatar XD
                        Astaroth S63
                        I've already asked back on page two. I know I'm not the only one asking about it and I really don't expect an answer outside of gossip. Thanks though Linkoneusc.

Originally posted by 2lordhokage View Post
                        here you say CUPCAKES, you must be new i guess, S1 maintenance, hope it's not for all the server, lag and bugs are never fix so am not really a fan of maintenance, lost of time and runs.
                        Esme is the leader of the cupcake brigade. TGD is always placing nice little hearts to cover up the no-noes. Every mod has their own way of doing it and each of them is unique. Thank you mods for bringing some light to a rather unpleasant post

Comment

Originally posted by SoNasTy View Post
                          Lol another dumb upgrade i must have purple quality or above where the fullalala noncashers like mine will gone upgrade those sylphs maybe 2 3 years
                          2-3 years for dumb people like you. A lot less for smart players.

Comment

I can see iris gaia amazon and pan refined pica up there , apollo and hades will be later ? Tho apollo is in information posy abt refinings..

Comment

Got this from wartuneaddicts
                              check his page, he seems to have more info on it.

Click image for larger version

Name:	f.png
Views:	2
Size:	559.3 KB
ID:	1689405Click image for larger version

Name:	a.png
Size:	571.2 KB
ID:	1689406Click image for larger version

Name:	c.png
Size:	540.3 KB
ID:	1689407Click image for larger version

Name:	d.png
Size:	418.4 KB
ID:	1689408Click image for larger version

Name:	e.png
Size:	324.2 KB
ID:	1689409Click image for larger version

Name:	b.png
Size:	371.5 KB
ID:	1689410

Comment

Stupid R2 is gonna make all non cashing players quit... it is their plan so we go and allow cash players to keep cashing their cash.... the question is, how the **** are we free players going to make a purple sylph? this is gonna take longa and i mean longa. *** is R2 thinking?

Comment

Working...
                                X