[Announcement] Wartune Server S1 Maintenance June 12th @ 3:30 AM EDT

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rokeeey View Post
    Stupid R2 is gonna make all non cashing players quit... it is their plan so we go and allow cash players to keep cashing their cash.... the question is, how the **** are we free players going to make a purple sylph? this is gonna take longa and i mean longa. *** is R2 thinking?
    I know alot of non spenders some alredy have purpel sylph.

I get like 12 Mahra per day frome Horns frome Sky Trails, i get like 20 fate stones frome jewel hunt chest only once i got 500k gold all other times 20 mahra.

Purpel is not so hard to make, is alot harder to make a 2 star but 1 star is prettly easy. Am alredy have 3 x purpel and 1 star or higre one them.
    And i dont have cash alot into my sylps.
    Character - Taggen
    Server - S100 Goulpass Keep
    Class - Archer
    Battle Rating -2.4M BR
    Slyph - Orange Electro, Light, Dark
    Highest CW ranking - 26th

Comment

all the sylphs change gender after the upgrade?
      IGN: Kill Me
      S-385 (West Coast) - Crimson Lair

Comment

All this crying about needing purple sylph when they give mahras to you nearly everyday for free. I am surprised no ones crying about the fact that the apollo and hades extra item will cost over 30k balens.

Comment

soon but not now

Comment

Originally posted by IcarS69 View Post
            All this crying about needing purple sylph when they give mahras to you nearly everyday for free. I am surprised no ones crying about the fact that the apollo and hades extra item will cost over 30k balens.
            Where did you get that ? Funny, i almost believed it because i know what R2 is capable of.. in that case my apollo will die young (unevolved) and i`ll quit.
            Player: sunshinε
            Server: US West - S354 Crystal Well
            Guild: LostSouls

Class: Knight
            Level: 80
            Battle Rating: 498k

Not antisocial, just anti-stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by sunshinε View Post
              Where did you get that ? Funny, i almost believed it because i know what R2 is capable of.. in that case my apollo will die young (unevolved) and i`ll quit.
              Yes Hades and Apollo need 500 of a special item along with the 10 Star Tears and 1000 Star Sands. Price wise is not released of the 500 other items you need though since Chinese to English prices are different and this patch only has Pan, Iris, Gaia, and Amazon upgrades to Medusa, Triton, Cerberus, and Hercules

Comment

Originally posted by Daehawk View Post
                Yes Hades and Apollo need 500 of a special item along with the 10 Star Tears and 1000 Star Sands. Price wise is not released of the 500 other items you need though since Chinese to English prices are different and this patch only has Pan, Iris, Gaia, and Amazon upgrades to Medusa, Triton, Cerberus, and Hercules
                I know evolving needs a 3rd material but seriously, 30k balens.. 300$ ? Thats just hilarious..

Comment

This new patch smells that so much players will quit and I am thinking very seriously this option. With that foolishness of 40 Mahras is very hard to get a purple Sylph, and if already in itself is very difficult defeat an orange or purple Sylph, evolved Sylph will be impossible. Well, good luck in your experiment, but, this game will not survive with credit card players only. They will get bored when they do not find people to do Multi Player Dungeon, Spire, Tower of King, tanks, Arena, etc.

Comment

Because 1% of the free players have those, and the ones that spent a lot on boxes to get them....well they will again
                    THERE IS NO JUSTICE, THERE'S JUST ME.

Comment

Originally posted by daunapu View Post
                      Because 1% of the free players have those, and the ones that spent a lot on boxes to get them....well they will again
                      Not really, I have 2 purple stars on my apollo but i`ll pretty much quit along with the evolving patch due to high price required for evolving, and no freakin way i`m starting to raise another sylph from 0.

Comment

Originally posted by sunshinε View Post
                        Not really, I have 2 purple stars on my apollo but i`ll pretty much quit along with the evolving patch due to high price required for evolving, and no freakin way i`m starting to raise another sylph from 0.
                        Just to spice it a bit more , you also need to pay to keep your sepulcrums invested
                        THERE IS NO JUSTICE, THERE'S JUST ME.

Comment

Originally posted by daunapu View Post
                          Just to spice it a bit more , you also need to pay to keep your sepulcrums invested
                          You`re just sending me deeper into quit hahaha, i know.. but that wont be a high price, probably around 300 400 balens so its okay

Comment

Where did you get this info? Just wondering and thank you.
                            Lvl 80 Crit Mage, 298K BR, Aegis ***** G.M. Hells-Gate

Comment

r2 before u add more lagstuff,fix the damn room bugs i lost my tok nm run today ticket #116490

Comment

my like apollo

Comment

Working...
                                X