No announcement yet.

[Promotion] Discount Gold Pack

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fact is there is many cashers who cant make WBs that will buy this. Not hard to see that some of the people with the highest BR have below average astrals considering they boost on WB already. The astral advantage was one of the last things light cashers still had.

Comment

This is a poor promotion. I don't understand what you are trying to do here.

Comment

why not make 5m gold to 999 balens in hot event

Comment

Originally posted by R2CS_Crystal View Post
          Duration: 6/17 - 6/18 23:59

Servers:
          • R2Games: S1 - S478
          • Kabam: S1 - S93
          • Armor Games: S1 - S8

Gold Chest x5000

Price: 999 Balens. Limit of 2 per day.
          I would rather spend the 999 balens on wb. I will get Daru + Gold there. I think you should remove the word Discounted. On every promotion you are giving. Just name it "Gold on shop". So no one will be over reacted.

Comment

Firstly, Emma Cupcakes us up with the new patch, and now this one gives us a Chocolate Frosting Cupcake promotion? R2 don't worry eh, by the time people quit this game maybe next time you know what to give.

I make 10 million a day in wb and now you give this Cupcake up promotion? No thank you.
            Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 06-17-2014, 06:41 AM. Reason: Cupcake Brigade to the rescue.

Comment

Thank you so very much! Please have more sales like this. I get to save more money.

Comment

This 1 is funny lol. 1k balens for 5M gold the most common thing in game. Omg i wish we could sell i would sell 5M gold for 500balens(or BBs) daily lol for weeks probably

Comment

So.....yeah it's a joke. Such a useless pack for the masses.

But my question....why are they selling it? Unlimited astral event coming? Something out of the ordinary? What is the plot twist tomorrow where we find we need a lot of gold?
                  Lvl 80 Crit Mage, 298K BR, Aegis ***** G.M. Hells-Gate

Comment

I got a question, DO YOU in R2 pay top 4 cross server to not let us do tok nm?

Comment

Originally posted by CrizzyB View Post
                      So.....yeah it's a joke. Such a useless pack for the masses.

But my question....why are they selling it? Unlimited astral event coming? Something out of the ordinary? What is the plot twist tomorrow where we find we need a lot of gold?
                      Was thinking the same, usually there is logic behind every sale, and usually r2 patches always bring some unannounced features. Cant wait to find out
                      THERE IS NO JUSTICE, THERE'S JUST ME.

Comment

gold is free in this game

Comment

Okay, enough. Bye bye Wartune. Cupcake ( censured..., pathetic) open your servers for me and my guildness
                          Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 06-17-2014, 04:32 AM. Reason: Censored for a reason, so don't dodge it

Comment

They are trying to get fools to buy balens to buy gold. Seems simple to me

Originally posted by GuardianAngel47 View Post
                            This is a poor promotion. I don't understand what you are trying to do here.

Comment

reason they are selling it IMO is probably because of the cost of enchanting the new lv80 gear. last we figured give or take a few M its roughly 90m to enchant to lvv36 per piece. And with CW coming their will be a few fat wallet/purses who can't resist spending the balens to get a few extra levels on their new gears.. For the record though again just imo this is a LOL Promotion sale, very sad that their will actually be people who will buy this.

Comment

Is it a "good" deal for someone that spams alchemy/wb buffs? Yeah.
                                Otherwise, it definitely sucks for the majority of players. But no point in complaining now is there, who buys it buys it, who doesn't doesn't. 5mil gold for 1k balens is a lot cheaper than alchemy... 50, 60, 70, 80 90, 100... etc balens per click so for some it'll be a godsend.

Comment

Working...
                                X