No announcement yet.

Class Wars Return June 19th!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lol nothing random about the fights you do in CW i had to fight the same person 6x
    DreamNymph S91 667K BR

Comment

thnx R2 tath mach mi 74 lv 15 duels AGEANS 80 F..............a.............K.......I...........N.........G 80 LV you all suks
      ❤PaTeNcE❤
      Even the future has an end

Comment

i would like to use wagers on mage class... any info how to get it right ? how can i know who joined it ?

Comment

Class wars is rigged second month in row I killed a guy and it says "failure" *** !!! fight against player Losto for s402 in round 4 hmmm
          I do not mind a honest lose and had a few but this lose was complete ** and the 135 points will likely cost me a finals spot since I finished with 3375 points +135) for the bugged lose would be over 3500 hmm !! thx R2 for cheating me again !!

Note* lotso you are a strong knight nice toon you have !
          Last edited by ChoosenOne; 06-19-2014, 08:07 PM.

Comment

At least 90% of the topics in Forums turn from the original topic to: "You only care about cashers!!"

Well, DUH!! Without cashers this would NOT be a free game. Who do you think is paying for everything? The magical internet fairy? Your monthly VIP? Nope...
            Link <UnScaredâ„¢>
            [S413] Shadowledge

Comment

the money aspect doesn't make a better game. it plasters the net with boob flashing ads. and it isn't making the game any less laggy or solving any problems

Comment

Originally posted by Nether_dragon View Post

Well, DUH!! Without cashers this would NOT be a free game. Who do you think is paying for everything? The magical internet fairy? Your monthly VIP? Nope...
                And Without free player this would NOT be a popular game

Comment

How do wagers work this month?

If I have 918 Glory Crystals, and bet 1,000 - if i lose will I get less then 1,000 or all 1,000 back? First CW with glory bets it was half then compensated later, and the second it was all back. SO what way is it this time, does anyone know?

Comment

Anyone knows where i can see the preliminariess top 100 list? If there is one.
                    R2-S426 Redwicky (merged)
                    Archer Linkoneusc
                    Legion Guild

1+1=3

Comment

waging sytem not fixed again... R2 fixed the waging...

Comment

class wars should be renamed to cash wars
                        the more u cash the better chance u get of winning
                        reason y I AFK it
                        its a waste of my time tring to win a fight when they will give me a win and then throw me at ppl that spends to much on this game

Comment

Originally posted by dmxdemon View Post
                          class wars should be renamed to cash wars
                          the more u cash the better chance u get of winning
                          reason y I AFK it
                          its a waste of my time tring to win a fight when they will give me a win and then throw me at ppl that spends to much on this game
                          The problem imo is that obviously 99% of the ppl participating, who wont get to thefinals, have no reason to actually play it and not afking, cuz u get someone much weaker than u, next someone much stronger so u can afk easily and get pretty much the same amount of points.
                          Next the bigger problem is that after u buy the runes u may still need and the mount spirit then u got no reason to ever participate again as the remaing prizes that u can get with about 600 glory are shi.t. I for one dont have what to buy, runes, a couple whips, shadow crystals, what a joke, for an event that is once a month. The wager..not even gonna go there, another joke. i for one wont particpate again as i dont need anything from it that i can buy with ~600 glory.

Comment

I know what u mean
                            they should at least make it so if ur not in the top 100 then u can at least get one of the 1k glory crystal mounts

Comment

and me like I said I afk it no point in tring or anything and at least I can get whips and soul crystals

Comment

Originally posted by Kessar View Post
                                Not sure I follow your concern. I'm R2 West coast and was first place archer last time, so have the nether lycan for the longest possible period, and my nether lycan expires on Friday, and the 2nd and 3rd place finishers' nether lycans expired already. Sure, I'll have it for preliminaries, but frankly, the BR boost from it won't be making a difference in whether I qualify for final or not. And the nether lycan will have expired before the final, so I will get no boost from it then.
                                I don't think the mount had much to do with kess being the strongest archer, you could give the rest of us it, and we still wouldn't compare to kessar
                                Wartune
                                [IGN:CYNN
                                SERVER:S1 THE BEST :cool:
                                GUILD: MythGrove AGAIN THE BEST in my opinion,and havoc the second best, but all you traitors stink, you know who you are :D
                                If you have a problem, come get some.

also always blame Princearthas

Comment

Working...
                                X