[Event] Magic Pot

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Linkoneusc View Post

Or stop being so obsesed with being the best for free and have fun pissing off some dumpplay casher beating them with tour smartplay.
    Give you a point there , but sometimes it is just to frustrating loosing to some only cause the got a purpel Hades/Apollo and a few 1000 Mount points more, but the same br and no idea how to use the rest of the games possible potential ! ( Hate it get killet by purpel hades in one hit with still 2/3 of hp and the other is down to almost nothing )

Last edited by Wittekind; 06-21-2014, 07:31 AM.
    “Being in a minority, even in a minority of one, did not make you mad. There was truth and there was untruth, and if you clung to the truth even against the whole world, you were not mad.”

"Freedom is the right to tell people what they do not want to hear."
    George Orwell

“Education is not only the learning of facts, but the training of the mind to think.” – Albert Einstein

Latest Server
    S416 - Whispering Hills
    Wittekind

And a Few more Servers from S80 onwards

Comment

I heard that jobs can help get those things you really want....even balens. I remember all those quarters I spent trying to get high scores on those complex, strategy games like mrs. pacman and galaga....only smart people could play games like centipede cuz the controller was a ball.....for real.......and sometimes 2 quarters. I played pole position even though my license was suspended....never got caught.....just lost more quarters.

Comment

Originally posted by Wittekind View Post
        Give you a point there , but sometimes it is just to frustrating loosing to some only cause the got a purpel Hades/Apollo and a few 1000 Mount points more, but the same br and no idea how to use the rest of the games possible potential ! ( Hate it get killet by purpel hades in one hit with still 2/3 of hp and the other is down to almost nothing )

yeha, sometimes realy cupcake me and makes me course all around, tho after i laugh about my insane behavor for something so stupid... i've learned to warn them to keeps spendin cuz if they don't soon i will be able to kick their backside... just like i did to a lvl70 casher in the last month class war preliminary.
        R2-S426 Redwicky (merged)
        Archer Linkoneusc
        Legion Guild

1+1=3

Comment

Originally posted by tilostme View Post
          I heard that jobs can help get those things you really want....even balens. I remember all those quarters I spent trying to get high scores on those complex, strategy games like mrs. pacman and galaga....only smart people could play games like centipede cuz the controller was a ball.....for real.......and sometimes 2 quarters. I played pole position even though my license was suspended....never got caught.....just lost more quarters.
          So you Think all non Casher are Jobless ????? Let me tell you, ok i am jobless since i am already in a very comfortable pension (6000 €+) so i could easy effort to cash but in my generation we just dit not use money in the scale the ask here for a game.
          And i will not start it since i believe its a very bad example to the young ones teaching them every thing is for sell.
          Ok on Top of it I am from Swabia /Germany (Schwaben in German) and the relation of people from there to money go in the best descriptions from we are canny to tight-fisted, but this are the best descriptions

Last edited by Wittekind; 06-21-2014, 07:58 AM.
          “Being in a minority, even in a minority of one, did not make you mad. There was truth and there was untruth, and if you clung to the truth even against the whole world, you were not mad.”

George Orwell

“Education is not only the learning of facts, but the training of the mind to think.” – Albert Einstein

Latest Server
          S416 - Whispering Hills
          Wittekind

Comment

Originally posted by FallenTyrael View Post
            If you are unhappy with cry babies why do you waste your time here???
            People have their right to talk about any event , cry baby or not.
            So please shut it up and leave if you don't like whiny posts.

p.s: Most( but not all) of heavy "loser" cashers are the same.They are even afraid of possible 3 useless magic pot attempts for none cashers.
            It's about time someone addressed this!
            Thank you ^_^

Comment

Originally posted by Wittekind View Post
              Ohhh its only the sun you get free ? Sorry for being so ignorant , (from youre name i think you are dutch correct me if i am wrong) i dit not know the charge in holland for the air you breathe.
              For People not beeing rewarded what bring in any money - tell the dutch governement to cut all Sozial Aids (inclusive child benefit allowances, sick pay and study money for Students) for everybody not working and bring in no straight forward profits!
              After all with youre logic the dont deserve it.
              Ore even better just kick them all out to the sea, the sick, the old, families with to many children etc you got no use for them the dont bring in any money!
              So you're trying to correct me by stating people paying for a game should also pay for the sick players?
              There's no such thing as social aids in gaming.

You're not well informed on how a social system works, since you ALL pay for that, even the sick, old,jobless, students or whatever you summed.
              You just dont pay the same ammount, or your whole life, but everyone contributes to that at some point.

Thats quite a difference with NON casher wanting all stuff free.

oh, and only the sun comes up for free is just a Dutch saying, and technically the air isnt free, since we're paying to save the rain forrest.
              I know the germans have some history getting rid of "useless" people, but before showing your total lack of insight, think twice before showing that in public.
              Last edited by pietjeprecies; 06-21-2014, 09:14 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by pietjeprecies View Post
                So you're trying to correct me by stating people paying for a game should also pay for the sick players?
                There's no such thing as social aids in gaming.

You're not well informed on how a social system works, since you ALL pay for that, even the sick, old,jobless, students or whatever you summed.
                You just dont pay the same ammount, or your whole life, but everyone contributes to that at some point.

Thats quite a difference with NON casher wanting all stuff free.

oh, and only the sun comes up for free is just a Dutch saying, and technically the air isnt free, since we're paying to save the rain forrest.
                I know the germans have some history getting rid of "useless" people, but before showing your total lack of insight, think twice before showing that in public.
                No if you read the post realy i never said people in the game should pay for sick people!
                I only Statet as "comparison" free sozial aid with gifts in the game and you say free players dont deserve anythink free!

Well yes so to proofe my Total lack of insight i explain to you why i made the comment in the First place.The sick old,jobless ,students and all others play in modern society a role since in the past or hopefull in the future the dit/do/give some contribution to society, so the get "graties handouts" from society to keep them quiet(Otherwise the maybe rebell soon in a long due sozial revolution and kick the butts of the few extrem rich and are corrupt Politicians) !

Here in the Game the non cashers play a just as important role the make the servers life without them there would be just as well no game. So the deserve, and if only for the investet time (do people not say TIME is MONEY) some as you call them "Graties handouts" .Otherwise maybe soon all no cashers are gone and the game is Death = no profits. I do not see cashers play only versus cashers - because then soon the smaller bank accounts quit then the medium and finaly the big ones!
                So the No Casher play a very important Role with there Time and Effort investet and very well deserve some "Free stuff"
                And every good gaming company gives them "Graties Stuff" anyway, sometimes only temporary, if only to get the hesitating possiple "clients" a taste.
                And i dit see nowhere in the Forum all noncashers want ALL graties stuff , most only ask to give some usefull stuff as well to them what by good marketing strategie is only normal to do in first place.
                Like until now i playt only VIP and i dit not so bad after 6 months with lvl 66 and 88058 br 77k without wheel (on are server far better then many medium casher) but i as well would like to get trough event every now and then 1 graties mount, so i got at least a motivation to keep paying my vip and stay in the Game.
                Give the no cashers a little spark of hope the can one day catch up, and many would stay what now leaving.
                Whats wrong giving the no cashers the chance of a free mount,wings and fashion from time to time trough the Events?
                As it is i think of Quiting the game for good and ever, since i see no reason to be the prey and victim of every big casher on bg and arena what in first place mostly attack special the weaker no casher! A game should be Fun not non-stop Frustration.
                95% of the Worlds Adult Population got enough Frustration in real life on a daily basis and dont need it in a game as well.

What Consiters Youre Mentioning of German History it is in first place a very low blow, showing youre lack of valid arguments.
                Since we got the Year 2014 and there is not even 1 person here old enough to be concerned with what took place in the past! And i had about enough letting me making responsible of german past history! And you try in vain to make me feel guildy for acts of the past commited by people i contemn just as every sane person.
                After all i to not talk about the crimes what happened in ex dutch colonies starting with ex Dutch South Africa or Indonisia in the Indonesian War of Independence 1945/49. I can not hold it against you as Dutch person since you where (Hopefully not involved) so pls dont make such allusion's in the future anymore, every Nation got dirty cloth to wash.

P.S. By the Way i life in france and can not find on my Taxbills a contribution to saving the Rainforest, besides my volontary donation's to WWF !
                So the Air i Breathe in france is still free
                Last edited by Wittekind; 06-21-2014, 02:15 PM.

George Orwell

Latest Server
                S416 - Whispering Hills
                Wittekind

Comment

Regards GM,
                  Can Wartune in the next patch featuring characters that can be viewed in detail and can be enlarged simply by pressing the scroll or rotate? too bad the display is nice but looks small and distant, unlike the 3-dimensional games. Hopefully my feedback can further refine an already excellent game, thanks.

JohnMcManon
                  Server 354 Crystall Well
                  Lvl 62 but Low BR

Comment

Originally posted by linkoneusc View Post
                    that is why the chanis vertion is named divine comedy... Lol.

You were lucky you got a good prize, the gambling system is cupcaking in many peeps but for sure there is some peeps that are bein blessed, like a guildy that gor the mount from 2 free boxes while others opened 400+ and nothing... It sux we do not have free tries, i'm agree and is not a whine is just what most of non casher,light casher thinks and i'm agree cuz we make this game more fun and we deserve some respect and opportunities, i've never been againts casher advantage, they deserve it, is their money and so no my busynes what they do with it, but that does not mean the game should not give some hits for free... Casher will always be buying more atts.

I think peeps are rewarder forndoing jobs aswell, and for spetial ocation, so you not only have to put money on to be rewarded, even money is a reward you get for doing something with your time, non casher spend time in this game, studie the gane to keep competitive, there are many thing that would not be known if would not be for noncasher.

And is not only the sun, aswell the air...

Or stop being so obsesed with being the best for free and have fun pissing off some dumpplay casher beating them with tour smartplay.

loooool nice name!!!!!
                    Class: Knight
                    Level: 76
                    Br: 120.000

NO CASHER

Comment

Just want to say something. What was done with this arguing is not good for anyone. Using the references you used is sickening to most people. Stop arguing over who gets what. Express your feeling and desires without attacking each other. Please keep it above the belt. No reasons to get personal or mean with comments. Sort of the old saying if you can't say anything nice don't say anything at all.

Comment

Originally posted by FallenTyrael View Post
                        If you are unhappy with cry babies why do you waste your time here???
                        People have their right to talk about any event , cry baby or not.
                        So please shut it up and leave if you don't like whiny posts.

p.s: Most( but not all) of heavy "loser" cashers are the same.They are even afraid of possible 3 useless magic pot attempts for none cashers.

The posts should have some meaning to them other than whiny cry baby responses that are redundantly repeated on every single post here.
                        Some of us like to come to the forums to get advice or to see what's coming up.
                        But we have to skim through all of the nonsense put on these forums that gives absolute zero value to the game or the forums.

We heard your moaning the first gazillion times. We know, you don't like "greedy R2", and we know it's all their fault you have no life and nobody loves you. sniff.
                        We got it. Now that you have been heard, either grab a tissue for your issue and get back to the game with a new found spirit to enjoy it for what it is or, do us all a favor and move the heck on.

Comment

Originally posted by Rand4884 View Post
                          Just want to say something. What was done with this arguing is not good for anyone. Using the references you used is sickening to most people. Stop arguing over who gets what. Express your feeling and desires without attacking each other. Please keep it above the belt. No reasons to get personal or mean with comments. Sort of the old saying if you can't say anything nice don't say anything at all.
                          I to Complett Agree with you and sorry i to tend to note the similarity or dissimilarity between game and Real Life and speak in comparative ratios.
                          But i try not to insult other People for there Race/Nationality/Religons and keep the conversation at a intellectual high enough level without low blows of previous!
                          At least is what i try, maybe sometimes i got misunderstood since english is not my native language and for other non native english speakers its not easy to translate my grammar faults and shortcoming's as well!
                          Sorry Again for this but i realy to not want to Insult People. Only give them a tiny inducement to start seeing things from various viewpoint's

George Orwell

Latest Server
                          S416 - Whispering Hills
                          Wittekind

Comment

question please

a question is true that if I buy the pack of 500 Balens give me extras Balens 4590

Comment

what??? no free tries for all???

Comment

Originally posted by DarkHavok View Post
                                I totally agree..This is Bull **** that they have to make events around the cashers..This is getting very old...Cant have no fun but the cashers can have all the want and keep getting stronger while us noncashers suffer...Very p1ssed off right now
                                you want the stuff cashers have to pay to get go recharge some baens and do the same

Comment

Working...
                                X