Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

s13 need merge

Comment

250/253/246 would need a merge..top players there with nothing to do..nobody to plunder,WB will be soon babyWB because there are no people on this servers anymore..a merge would be nice as we asked for it for 3 months already.

Comment

Thank God......lol a merge that 402 doesn't have to go through.....AGAIN lol
        Wartune S-402; NightBow; ZeroHour;
        DOWN WITH THE MACHINE

Comment

Sunken Tombs (S445), Toadmoor Fen (S448), Empyrean Sea (S451) and Blistering Sands (S454) will be merging together.

I am in Sunken Tombs (S445), After checking things out in Empyrean Sea (S451) and seeing there average battle ratting for players and guilds I have to ask if R2 was smoking dope. Did you look before you decided this you majorly screwed us this is way out of balance.

yet another messed up move by R2 you guys suck.
          The only shining lite is getting to see the top 2 jerk guilds on Sunken Tombs (S445) get crushed its the only reason I dont quit but they just might and you will get to do another poorly thought out sever merge.

Comment

Horrible Move, merging 2 servers so far away in BR.... highest in 442 is 80k.... 381 has 151k.... 10 players alrdy from my guild are quitting due to this merge.....

Comment

Just cause Skald is 151k BR doesn't mean you can't enjoy the merge. He's just a heavy casher, get over it. There's barely even 20 people over 100k br in 381/390 and 381 has been out for quite some time now.

Comment

r2 ... we will ***** leave this game ... some of us play the game by morning after that we have a job and a life ... most of us wont play all day the game couse we have more important things to do .. anyway you shouldnt make 2 updates in 2 day its like "people`s are stupid"
                u can make 1 update on week with all those things (Bugs , merges for ur pockets , Typo)
                second thing... you should make the update at ZZZZZ hour like 3:00 server time .. couse at that hour we are dreaming and you wont die for a lost night so no one will complain about this situations. (excuse me for my bad english hope you got the idea).

Comment

btw Ayazcan Jungle have merged last time like 1 month ago ... didnt needed a new merge .. there are another servers who need the merge more then this one.

Comment

zes we need merg ayazcan jungle daing slowly. to big gap beetwen lvls. to much noobs on server with high lvl and low br.

Comment

Finish merge?

Comment

I am from server 434 that merged with jungle (437) it was 4-5months ago and we have around 500 players playing (included those that log in once per week) so i think we needed another merge. About the time of updates they are updating 3 different time zoned places what is for you during the day is somewhere else during the night use logic man ity not only your server that is merging and not only your server that has maintenance.

Comment

what rewad to balenor sweety in server.. your mareger to old server. so very sick...

Name " gakure
                          server " 438
                          lvl 68
                          BR 50k

Comment

Yes, That means we definitely can not enjoy the merge, lets get murdered by someone double our BR or 20 others wit 20k+ br than our top player.... Don't be dumb....

Comment

How do you think we feel facing Skald at 151k br? We lose our GB's to them cause he can literally decimate every team we make to hold our towers. Utopia is full of heavy cashers and most of the new members from the merge have went there too. So looks like Utopia will remain on top with their cashing. But that's the game, get used to it and enjoy it before they make it where you have to pay to play.

Comment

server 184 sky peaks need a merger

Comment

Working...
                                X