No announcement yet.

[Announcement] Wartune Weekly Maintenance 6/26 @ 3:30 AM EDT

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I know this has been mentioned since the new patch was launched but you guys promoted a whole new boss battle system that come to find out the night of the patch being added it was not included without reason as to why or when it was going to be happening, I can say I'm already not happy with this sylph evolution given the lvl req plus having to be purple... kinda setting the bar pretty high for servers who have around 5 people at lvl 70 maybe descent should have been launched first because aside from %97 of my server not meeting level or color requirements for sylphs nobody has made it far enough through skytrail to even have the required materials to evolve them so its pretty much something to add in that just sits there and flashes in my sylph interface when i first log in to remind me i cant do anything about it... Some simple forward thinking or for warning of what requirements need to be met to make these things happen well in advance not 3 days before the launch while we are left sitting here to speculate off of the chinese servers not even knowing if we are going to be replicating their gameplay or not. It's called a "heads up" try it out and maybe people wouldn't be on here so angry every time you have maint for stuff that really should have happened in the first place. not our fault you guys cant pick up a phone and use auto correct to check spelling or even use word to check grammar. If you can write code for a game you should be able to successfully launch an update without having to fix grammatical errors every week. and focus on fixing the matching making for 3v3 which is a joke stop using the simple lvl match and maybe do an average br so I'm not going in with 80k and fighting someone the same level with 125k i don't think that's too much to ask for given it is one simple think that could be fixed in less then an hour.

Comment

Originally posted by whatnameisnttaken View Post
      so what about my whole reaching 300 resistence by crystals.... and my middle slot not unlocking.. i got 3 lvl 4 Eletric, 3 lvl 3 lights, and 3 lvl 3 darks... 42 x 3 = 126 30 x 6 = 180.. 180+126 = 306.... why isn't my resist res unlocked
      i REST shylph and CALL again and open center for will. try it
      Low Casher Just VIP
      S389 LeonidasGR

Comment

it is really stupid we have maintrance now and really stupid merge tomorrow so another maintrance how idiotic is merge young server with much older one with ppl about 70k br higher then ours?

Comment

I already pay alot real money for skills !!! So in fact i have no free slots .... and its same for every1 who pay for 2 skills . Now it makes non sence all ur updates if you dont fix the ******** u made. Evolution worth 1 cent if i cant place and replace skills i already bought !!!!

Comment

Originally posted by whatnameisnttaken View Post
            so what about my whole reaching 300 resistence by crystals.... and my middle slot not unlocking.. i got 3 lvl 4 Eletric, 3 lvl 3 lights, and 3 lvl 3 darks... 42 x 3 = 126 30 x 6 = 180.. 180+126 = 306.... why isn't my resist res unlocked
            you must calculate resistance in left side, not crystals, for example -200, +212,+12...total must have 300

Comment

stop complaining ppl. for hour and 45 min there is 5 pages of posts. In the past there were 15-20 pages. This Game is dieing.

Comment

Originally posted by AlmonZanos View Post
                why mage low br can win vs knight hight br..no fair...im knight hight br loses vs mage low br.. delete skill mage heal and bless for battle player..arggg
                Simple, you do not know how to build and play your toon properly. There is nothing wrong with a mages skills.

Plz tell me why instead of looking at what you are doing wrong/not doing you are blaming the game for certain skill sets another class has?

It's pretty simple AlmonZanos, you want to beat mages you need HIGH MDEF and as a knight you should have HIGH HP if you have built your toon correctly.
                So if you have not done so already: lvl a MDEF astral to 6 at least, use a Refined Goddess Blessing astral and have that at a min lvl of 6, though 7 and beyond is ideal.

The most obvious thing is to have is high PATK so any astrals should again be a minimum of lvl 6 if orange or red and much higher if still purple.

Comment

Cash for mount only but you've got HADES,i see no reason to hide being a heavy casher!!!!

Comment

it is true game is going to the end i am also quiting waiting till my vip expire have put so much effort in my build and idiots merge us with old server have no patient any more to start again

Comment

Originally posted by AlmonZanos View Post
                      why mage low br can win vs knight hight br..no fair...im knight hight br loses vs mage low br.. delete skill mage heal and bless for battle player..arggg
                      What level is your knight? I have no problem to beat Mage or archer with higher BR than me. Sorry to say, might be be something wrong with how you build your char....

Comment

Sheesh when i tough mabinogi forum had a lots of complainer, this beats it hall the way haha.

There so many things to do other then complain and wait while a maintenance is in progress xD, i don't know. Learn to go have a walk? Work,sport,work out,clean,make food,brush your teeth, do 1000 back flip?

Haha, Chill out guys :P It't just a simple *Game* If you put so much effort in your charactere it has nothing to do with the Gm or whatever, if something happen it is your ownnn problem mate.

And if your a knight high BR loosing to a Mage Low BR, come on there plenty of way to become strong the right way, if you loose against a mage just simply get more mdef and hp and etc.
                        This is a game of patience, nothings come good from rushing.

Comment

btw you can delete all my accounts i already block payment for you in my bank so you not get any more money from me congratulations for great merge

Stop support idiots it will save you money

Comment

How long has this maintenence been going on now?
                            Like a winderwind my whispers confuse you, they make yours ears freeze and before you notice Im gone by the wind. I made you heart hurt? Oh no, dont worry, Its just marks after my bow!
                            Sticks like a rose and may be deadly..

Comment

wew Maintain again
                              :cool:S3x:p

Comment

how about event exchange I,II,II that swallowed gems without asking to unsocket first...??? couse many player lost their gems from that exchange I,II,II event, or players just accept his fate to lose all gems that his collected with difficulty or there will be a replacement for that

thanks

Comment

Working...
                                X