No announcement yet.

[Announcement] Wartune Weekly Maintenance 6/26 @ 3:30 AM EDT

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The server merges are ruining the game via the loss of guild battle for smaller guilds. We are #8 on our server having grown back from being sent to 12th. Not an easy task when the abilty to equip our lower players through insignia in gb is taken away. The guilds left for the most part are mega guilds 5 to 10 times our br all growing rapidly towards level 80 while those players in smaller helpful guilds are penalize in a way they cant catch up. You need to expand the number of guild battle slots whenever a server merge takes place. Guild membership should be based on a people you like not going in with blunt force and killing people. It's led to a huge increase in harassment and bullying of smaller players as well. We have cut down our personal balen spending by about $150 per month as you show no regard for loyal players in the merge. Even though we are small, we are tough, with our highest character level 63. We manage to last the longest of any gb again and again, even battling those with 5 times or more our BR and fighting people with over 100k BR. Not easy when level 70 pluses can win just by chain stunning from holy seal, which is incredibly unfair in level differences of 10 levels or more as it cant be resisted and the lower player cannot stun the higher. What a stupid feature to add, can't say enough bad about it.

Comment

no gb if 4 hour maintenance

Comment

Originally posted by mungry View Post
        Correct me if I'm wrong...But there is a warning stating to unsocket gems BEFORE exchanging.
        agree...agree ... but in this exchange event there is no notification about the system directly to unsocket first the system directly swallow it

Comment

Also after the merge I tried another guild for 2 weeks and while I was 2000 miles away from my computer. 3000 balens were "donated" to the other guild. I have really long arms I guess

Comment

Originally posted by DannMassacre View Post
            lol I was just kidding with ya. :P I knew what you meant.
            yeah well u never too sure who is just kidding and who aint about typos in this forum.. expexially in maintenance time.. I type wrong all the time, I use wrong words all the time, bc english is not my own language and yes I have all the grammachekkers after me :P
            Like a winderwind my whispers confuse you, they make yours ears freeze and before you notice Im gone by the wind. I made you heart hurt? Oh no, dont worry, Its just marks after my bow!
            Sticks like a rose and may be deadly..

Comment

Originally posted by atornihudas View Post
              is there any compensation like FREE loyal steed.... and FREE purple sylph.. card
              ouh.. mmm nice dream..
              Like a winderwind my whispers confuse you, they make yours ears freeze and before you notice Im gone by the wind. I made you heart hurt? Oh no, dont worry, Its just marks after my bow!

Comment

Luckily I kept my old gear, the loss of initial rage is hampering me immensely. Seems like another trick just to get people to spend balens on costumes to raise initial raise. Don't do it without thinking long and hard

Comment

Originally posted by Proteas View Post
                  - Resolved various typographical errors

this note is in every maintenance,
                  guess someone in R2 has serious problem with typing!!!
                  Thay kin spail fyne!

Comment

why can't i type ADULT in games chat box?

Comment

• ZzzZZZzzZ... Again maintence ? SO blaaaaah......

Comment

• KINGvinsen 91br KNIGHT zero CASH for this CHARACTER......SERVER 53.....thanks for all the MONSTER player helping me in BG to gain honor GODBLESS...still waiting to play the GAME

Comment

• Originally posted by Erabonknight View Post
                          When you say "many" do you actually mean "You" and in that case are you refering to yourself has more than one person.
                          May i ask if you have a split personality?.
                          hahahaahaha funny u can ask ur own guild member or other guild whether any of them are what I mean to , im just sharing here nothing lest nothing more

Comment

Comment

• zzzzzzz sleep
                              Server: Isle Of Coriana (S430)
                              Name: DarkLord
                              Class:Mage
                              Guild:maxgamer
                              level : 72
                              BR : 951996 ,still counting
                              sylph :GAIA
                              cash for mount only

Comment

• well the sensor is there for junior players .. now lets think this a while..... adult for a 13 yeras old is a very nasty thing right? :P U should not be aply too scare all our younger players whit so scary words ..
                                and if someone thinks Im serious about this.. that someone is aloud too think so.. now for real the sensor in the caht in the game is very confusing..

Comment

Working...
                                X