No announcement yet.

[Announcement] Wartune Server Merges for 7/4 @ 3:00 AM EDT

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I agree with you guys ... there is no point to merge old server like ours with new like yours there won't be fun

Comment

S22,S16 also need merge. Peeps leaving soon will be 10 peeps per guild and couple of rats in Guild Chamber. We want merge.

Comment

merge all the servers together ** it. change GB rules, rewards and match ups based on guild strength... possible solution?? idk but these merges have always sucked Cupcakes. i hate reading all the whining in forums but this topic i think is deserving of QQ's and some attention from the developers and distributors. its well past the time to make some changes and start listening to your customers....

ill give you a free lesson in Business 101... a happy customer spends more
        Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 07-03-2014, 05:32 AM. Reason: Cupcake Brigade.

Comment

LOL EMMA why u not merger Oceanic server again ? Use your brain please...

Comment

Emerald Falls (S392), Undead Ruins (S397) and City of Omens (S481) will be merging together.

that is really bad merge for S481

i think all players in S481 will leave
            Character: SniperAttack

Class: Archer

Guild: Champions

S433

Comment

Originally posted by R231224606 View Post
              only idots start a new account trying to get strong in a new server u know there is gonna be a merge, there is nothing you can do when merge comes to a new server, nobody cares if you quit no one is stopping you from its your decision.
              The stupid one in the current situation is you, ofc everybody knows there is gonna be a merge you Cupcake, but again everybody knows its gonna be with other new servers, and not with old ones.

P.S. Every time i come in the forum i loose more and more of the faith i have in the new generation for gods sake it looks like 90% of the ppl born after 1995, cant even compare with my dog on the IQ exam...
              Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 07-03-2014, 05:30 AM. Reason: Cupcake Brigade.

Comment

lol whine whine whine if you whine so much why most of you jumped to the newer server in the first place and let the one you were originally on die they do this to make you spend more to be top dog on the new server and then surprise merge and um think its been going on since r2 probably noticed they making a killing when they open a new server and the cashers on older servers jump ship to be the strongest on the new server and now r2 is letting the olde servers die so peeps move to newer server and have to spend again lol maybe just maybe peeps should just stay on the serve they are on and maybe just maybe r2 will merge the right servers instead of sitting back and laughing all the way to the bank with all of the money they making off of this.

Comment

R2 vet told all of the servers my sever merged (s213 Felmarsh) with nearly 1 year ago to ask on here for a server merge..so i am asking.
                  ''No body wants to play the game,Everybody just wants to win!"

Comment

What makes u think we have an old server before- this is my first time playing this game, mostly because i had to make an article about it, and i like it was a new server and we all was growing together, but now- with the unfairness on this merge- hm. i do know how my article is going to be now.

Comment

Originally posted by bas2000 View Post
                      Emerald Falls (S392), Undead Ruins (S397) and City of Omens (S481) will be merging together.

that is really bad merge for S481

i think all players in S481 will leave

Come to the Kabam servers
                      IGN: princestewii
                      Class: Archer
                      Server: Kabam 86

Comment

when u merge european servers on kaban when only few left in game)
                        devons

Comment

how the hell in their wisdom do they work this one out lol. yes completely uncalled for. Sever should be merged going in the order they were set up. Its no complicated
                          PiedPiper
                          Level 80
                          Guild MCXlV

Comment

It does not matter who from new servers will want to help... the problem is that we, the server 481, don't have how to help you too much... only with more members on toa )

Comment

I Spend 1000 $ in 481 , and i was in Top 5 at 481 , so when the merge Start i will be NOTHING , bye WB Top 10 , Bye Arena Top 10 Bye Top 10 Arena Reward .. Min 70K br to Join STRONGHOLD LALALALA GENIUS R2Games

Comment

Awesome! How about you do S279 next week? We are desperate in there.

Comment

Working...
                                X