No announcement yet.

[Announcement] Wartune Server Merges for 7/4 @ 3:00 AM EDT

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

its been 5-6 months ive been asking for a server merge on our server, but they dont work on it..
    rather putting up all this new **** servers..
    trololol..

these moderators, developers, game masters.. they dont listen.. all they want is money..
    someday, you will all fall..

hope that comes asap..
    Last edited by liquid_oxygen; 07-04-2014, 02:33 AM.
    IGN: jrimba
    Level: 71
    Class: Archer
    Guild: Honor
    Server: 196-Manbrough Way
    Br: 150k and counting
    just a vip user

Honor runs in my blood..

Comment

Merge some Kabam servers were in need of a merge

Comment

Good Luck with the server merge R2 hope you don't break anything. Hoping for the best and really looking forward to playing with you S483 guys

Comment

Originally posted by jrimba View Post
          its been 5-6 months ive been asking for a server merge on our server, but they dont work on it..
          rather putting up all this new **** servers..
          trololol..

these moderators, developers, game masters.. they dont listen.. all they want is money..
          someday, you will all fall..

hope that comes asap..
          faster than u thought.. i fell yesterday weeeeee
          if you or anyone has further questions please feel free to PM me or any other moderator.

Kind regards Liquid_oxygen

then click on ¨click here¨
          then click on support

Comment

Originally posted by R2_Emma View Post
            European Servers
            • Emerald Falls (S392), Undead Ruins (S397) and City of Omens (S481) will be merging together.
            I don't understand this whining for help. When i was lvl 50, there was noone to help, we searched for players everytime and we made nm dungeons when we were ready for them. Now on 70+ is the same, i prefer not to loose the time of people and I'm searching for people who need the mpd even from other guilds. Yeah, it can happen that we miss one player for example, but in Stronghold (S392&S397) there is always someone who can help. It could be harder in dead times like after midnight, when everybody is sleepy or tired, but generally there is no problem.
            This merge doesn't give me something more then the rewards, but for lower lvls it will give for sure more chance to find a party for mpd.
            And finally to S481, the best choice for you will be to come in Stronghold, don't be aware - there is always place on GB, even lower lvls (we will rotate if more then 50). I was also afraid before merging with Stronghold, but now i see that this was the best decision for me and all my guildies, cause we don't lost anything, but we won a lot, especially new friends

Comment

the fusion of two or more servers has the ultimate goal of optimizing the space. Being a server recently the S482 there will be more requests for nm-tok-turns and all those who can not get them to have a hand in more ...
              I endorse fully the decision
              SiDrow lvl 59
              warrrior
              BR 97.531
              S-397

Comment

Hi from S481, for all of you complaining about the merger that we are having, I actually welcome it. I have toons on several servers, and have not once seen a slower growing server than 481, which may possibly be why they chose to merge us with an older, combined server. This merge may have been better with other servers closer to our own age, but either way it will bring essential new lifeblood into a server that desperately needs it. As for joining Stronghold, well that will be up to my G M, I am sure, and I will follow her decision, but whatever may come, s392 and s397, I welcome you both, or am happy to be welcome by you whichever way you see it. Will competition be harder, certainly. But not impossible with a bit more growth of the toons that are already members of 481. I am sure there are enough younger toons on 392/397 to keep us happy, and as has already been said it will make running dungeons so much easier with new players to play with.
                As to the debated issue of Stronghold helping its members, well that is yet to be seen by 481, but if they do help thier members and others, Kudoes to them and we will all have more assistance when needed: on the other hand if they do not, then that may well mean new essential blood for the current guilds of 481. Please try to stop finding all the issues with this merger and look instead for the positives that it may bring. In the end we have no choice but the choice on how we choose to view it, and I for one prefer to view it in a positive light, it is a game afterall, and should be fun, which is difficult to achieve if you are looking for the negatives in things.

Comment

Emerald Falls (S392), Undead Ruins (S397) and City of Omens (S481) will be merging together.

lol what a stupid merge
                  "Throw me to the wolves and I will return leading the pack"

Comment

Originally posted by NaughtyNaughty View Post
                    Hi from S481, for all of you complaining about the merger that we are having, I actually welcome it. I have toons on several servers, and have not once seen a slower growing server than 481, which may possibly be why they chose to merge us with an older, combined server. This merge may have been better with other servers closer to our own age, but either way it will bring essential new lifeblood into a server that desperately needs it. As for joining Stronghold, well that will be up to my G M, I am sure, and I will follow her decision, but whatever may come, s392 and s397, I welcome you both, or am happy to be welcome by you whichever way you see it. Will competition be harder, certainly. But not impossible with a bit more growth of the toons that are already members of 481. I am sure there are enough younger toons on 392/397 to keep us happy, and as has already been said it will make running dungeons so much easier with new players to play with.
                    As to the debated issue of Stronghold helping its members, well that is yet to be seen by 481, but if they do help thier members and others, Kudoes to them and we will all have more assistance when needed: on the other hand if they do not, then that may well mean new essential blood for the current guilds of 481. Please try to stop finding all the issues with this merger and look instead for the positives that it may bring. In the end we have no choice but the choice on how we choose to view it, and I for one prefer to view it in a positive light, it is a game afterall, and should be fun, which is difficult to achieve if you are looking for the negatives in things.
                    I like you Naughty Nice too read posts of such people. See you soon on the server

Comment

Ah STRONGHOLD, the devourer of other guilds, i think your merge counter is at 9 now.

Comment

flex this is so gaaayy -___-

Comment

Originally posted by tali45 View Post
                          I Spend 1000 $ in 481 , and i was in Top 5 at 481 , so when the merge Start i will be NOTHING , bye WB Top 10 , Bye Arena Top 10 Bye Top 10 Arena Reward .. Min 70K br to Join STRONGHOLD LALALALA GENIUS R2Games
                          spend 1k more and u comeback to top

Comment

Last edited by tali45; 07-04-2014, 05:40 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Virtualu View Post
                              spend 1k more and u comeback to top
                              no way LOL they Already EXC 55 Arena Set to 60 Epic Set , that's it , I QUIT

Comment

I wonder who came up with the stupid idea of merging new servers with old ones I'm quitting this game thank you I'll see you guys in court.

Comment

Working...
                                X